Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 22 Pt.3

She smiled as she completed her words. It was a wry smile.
I asked, "Why do you need to pack your clothes to reflect on this, Kavi?"
She smiled sweetly as she replied, after a long pause, "Oh, I thought you would have figured that out by now. I'm moving in with Prem. I'm moving into Prem's room."
She added, for emphasis, smiling at me again, "I'm moving in with my boyfriend, Manu."
"So you ARE going away and leaving me now, isn't it, Kavi?"
She smiled as she replied, "I'm not going away anywhere, Manu. Prem's room is just across the hall. I said I'm moving in with Prem, remember?"
My jaw dropped as I finally comprehended what she meant.
"What do you mean you're moving in with Prem, Kavi? What about me, then?"
"What about you,meaning? I don't understand your question, Manu."
"Do you want me to leave, then, Kavi?"
"She scoffed, "Of course not, you silly!"
"Then, what do you mean you're moving in with Prem, Kavi?"
"What does my moving in with Prem have to do with me wanting or not wanting you to leave, Manu?"
"Kavi, I'm your husband dammit!"
"Calm down, Manu. You are my husband, I'm not denying that, am I?"
I said bitterly, "You're making a mockery of that, Kavi."
She said, "No, I'm not."
I stared at her, tears beginning to well in my eyes.
She came up to me and said, "If I left you and moved in with my boyfriend somewhere else, I would be making a mockery of that, yes. But I'm only moving in with my boyfriend under the same roof as my husband. I don't see your problem Manu. Much as you don't see the difference between the FACT that I TELL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, that Prem is my EX-BOYFRIEND, and you INSIST again and again and again that he's my boyfriend!!!"
I stared at her, then grinned weakly, "OK, fine, Kavi. I was wrong. I'm sorry. He is your ex-boyfriend, and I accept there's a big difference. You've been sleeping with you ex-boyfriend, not with your boyfriend, and it's a BIG difference. Please stop this drama now?"
"What drama, Manu? I'm not doing any drama. Anyway it's just terminology. Boyfriend, Ex-Boyfriend...they're just names, right. There are bigger issues here."
She paused, and continued before I could speak,
"As you said, I've been sleeping with him, and as you said, you've known about it for weeks. I need to know WHY you didn't fuss about it until now. And I need to think about how I can correct my mistake, if you have nothing to hide."
I entreated her again, "FINE, Kavi. But let's think about it in OUR OWN bed!!!"
"Sorry Manu! It bothers me a lot if you don't have any attachment over me! So I'll need that question answered, before I can move back in with you."
She looked around at her bags.
She had packed two bags.
She motioned me towards the heavier-looking bag.
"Here, Manu, help me carry this bag to my boyfriend's room. I'll carry the other one."
I watched her, with my mouth gaping. I couldn't believe that she was going to do this.
She then added for emphasis, "Unless you think this bag is too heavy for you, Manu."
That barb stung me. Not that I needed any further stinging, then.
I picked up the bag she indicated, weakly.
She picked up the other bag, and we both walked across to Amir's room, with her leading the way.
We left both bags on Amir's bed. The bed, I noticed, was crumpled: they had had sex on the edge of this very bed, a few hours back.
Kavita presently walked back to our room. I followed her, desperately hoping she would change her mind if I followed her around.
Kavita stepped into our bathroom, and took her bathing stuff: her soaps, her hair care products, and some more of her cosmetics.
She took those to Prem's bathroom. I followed her there, and watched her arrange them there.
Presently, she stepped back into our room, and pulled out one of the old, unused suitcases from under our bed.
She opened it, and took out a bunch of clothes: my underwear.
So that was where she had hidden them.
She put my underwear back on the shelf, where they used to be.
She came to me and smiled sweetly, as she said,
"You can dress as you WANT, Manu. No need to wear anything BECAUSE you're afraid of someone else, OK?"
I tried to nod, but wasn't able to.
She now smiled sweetly yet again, and asked, "Are you hungry, Manu?"
I didn't realize until then, that we hadn't eaten since breakfast.
I nodded. It was late afternoon.
She spoke, continuing to smile sweetly, "Let me fix some lunch for us. But first, let me call Prem back. My boyfriend must be getting worried."
And presently, she picked up her cellphone and dialed Amir,and asked him to come.

CHAPTER 22 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:07 PM