Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She snorted at this, and said in a sarcastic manner, with intone, "That I am not surprised by. You are evidently slow not merely in bed."
I went red at this taunt. Even though there was some hidden meaning to it, I let it pass. The barb stung me more.
"Yeah, Kavi, I get the idea, I am slow in bed, your Prem is better than me in bed. You've made your point. What do you want me to do now?"
"Did I say Prem was better than you in bed, Manu?"
"Not to me, Kavi. You obviously tell him so, in bed."
"And you know this how, Manu?"
I snorted with derision. "Ohhh Come on, Kavi. I've known for weeks that you've been sleeping with your Prem. I've even heard you moan in bed with him, so many times."
There was a long pause.
After the pause, she asked, "Did you hear me moan to Prem that he was better than you in bed, Manu?"
I stared at her.
I actually hadn't heard her say that. In all these times that I had overheard them make love.
I had almost always been at a distance, near the window. Once, locked in our own bedroom. Still, it hadn't struck me until then, that if her moans had been audible, surely I should have been able to hear more of their talk in bed. I HAD heard snippets of their conversation, but only the first time.
I stayed silent. She interpreted my silence with a snort, before continuing, "Moving on, Manu: you've been overhearing us in bed many times, really?"
I gulped as I stared at her.
My tongue was glued to my throat. She proceeded, "So tell me this, Manu. Why did you wait till TODAY to kick a fuss?"
I stared at her again.
I knew why I hadn't kicked a fuss before.
In part, I had been intimidated of Prem.
But more importantly, I feared that if I confronted her, I would drive her into Amir's arms. And I had wanted to avoid that, until today.
What happened today was effectively 'the straw that broke the camel's back'. I had decided after today, that it wasn't worth it any more, to avoid the confrontation in the hope of not driving her into Amir's arms. Because that seemed to be happening, anyway.
I couldn't tell her that. It would only drive her into his arms with a vengeance. Just to humiliate me more, she would do so.
She was staring at me. Presently she asked,
"You don't KNOW why you didn't kick a fuss before today, Manu?"
I tried to throw it back in her court, evading the question.
"Why do YOU think I didn't kick a fuss before today, Kavi?"
She went red as she answered in a raised voice, "Do you REALLY want to know?"
I shouted back "YES, Kavi."
"I think you kept quiet, Manu, because YOU never really had any kind of attachment over me."
As I processed those stinging words, tears welled up in my eyes again. She waited as I wiped my tears away.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:02 PM