Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
"Why should he lie? Maybe you did something to piss him off and he decided to invent something to piss you off!!!"
I went red as she said this.
It was plausibly true. It was the first thing she had said during this conversation, that had a ring of some plausibility.
I had been impatient that evening. Because I wanted to get back home quickly. And I did sense that the manager may have gotten irritated with me, as I tried repeatedly to get him to end his conversation. And the manager had behaved like a decent human being the next time I had met him, with my left arm in a cast.
"You described him as your boyfriend to Arun, Kavi."
"BULLSHIT! I did no such thing!"
"I overheard him say so, the other day, Kavi. And to a third party. I wasn't even with them, so there was no question of trying to piss me off."
She went red as I told her this.
"Did Arun tell this third party that I told him Prem was my boyfriend?"
"Yes, Kavi. He told him you said Prem was your Ex-Boyfriend."
"EX-BOYFRIEND!!! NOT BOYFRIEND!!! WORLD OF A DIFFERENCE!!!"
"Why did you have to tell him that, anyway, Kavi? You didn't even tell ME that."
"I told him that because PREM first introduced himself as my boyfriend to Arun, OK? I said ex-boyfriend to CORRECT Prem, not to tell Arun something that I hadn't told YOU!!!"
I gulped as she said this.
Not only did it sound plausible, it also made more sense, than what I had imagined.
But end of the day, we were now splitting hairs on a name. When the root of the matter was not a name.
"Boyfriend, Ex-Boyfriend, what does it matter, Kavi? You've been sleeping with him. Same way you used to sleep with him when he used to be your boyfriend."
She went a deep red at this. She paused, and her chest started heaving as she finally spoke, "First of all, Manu: You have no idea what I did or didn't do with Prem, when he used to be my boyfriend."
"So you admit that he used to be your boyfriend, Kavi?"
She went red, and drew a deep breath before answering, "Yes."
"And you hid it from me, Kavi."
Her expression grew wistful as she spat back, "Yeah, like you are so forgiving and understanding of the fact that it's my PAST, right, Manu?"
I continued, undeterred, "You even used to sleep with him, Kavi. Prem told me so."
"Oh yeah, believe the restaurant manager. Believe Prem. Don't believe ME, who am I, am just your wife, right?"
"Are you telling me that you didn't sleep with him when he used to be your boyfriend, Kavi?"
"Did I say that?"
"Then what Prem said was true, right?"
"I have no idea what Prem told you, Manu. If all he said was that I had slept with him, yes, that's true."
I looked up, and scanned her face. I was hoping to detect some embarrassment, some shame, over her words, her confession about her past.
I could detect nothing.
At least, the cat was finally out of the bag. What Prem had told me was true.
He had taken my Kavita's virginity. When he 'used to be' her boyfriend.
And now, he was back, in her life. And in her bed, replacing me for all practical purposes.
I continued, "And you're now sleeping with him the same way you used to sleep with him, when he used to be your boyfriend, Kavi. Why bother with a name? Boyfriend, Ex-Boyfriend,Lover, how does it matter what name I use to describe what Prem is, to you?"
"It matters to ME! Because it tells me whether you would TRUST me at all! If you would trust some stranger you know NOTHING about rather than trust ME, then that shows exactly where I fit in your scheme of things, Manu! And you STILL have no idea what I USED to do or DIDN'T USE to do when Prem used to be my boyfriend, OK?"
"I did trust you, Kavi. And you repaid my trust by inviting your boyfriend home and sleeping with him again."
"EX-BOYFRIEND! NOT BOYFRIEND!"
"I see no difference, Kavi."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:01 PM