Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Kavita spoke, addressing him, "Prem, I'd like some time alone with Manu. Can you please go out for some time? I'll call you when you can return."
He growled menacingly, and took a step into the bedroom, as he said, looking at me insolently, "Maybe I should stay, Kavi."
She persisted, "I can take care of myself, Prem. Go ahead and leave. I'll call you when you can come back, OK?"
He grudgingly moved towards the door.
Unconsciously, I got up from the bed, and came to watch him leave.
I was sure she would kiss him on his way out. It would be more proof that she was lying.
She didn't. Amir just gave me a cold look, and she shut the door and latched it, after he left.
Kavita turned to face me. She said, "Let's go to our bedroom and talk, Manu. It will be more comfortable there."
I persisted, "What's there to talk about, Kavi? You've made your wishes, your preferences, your desire, your likings, your HEART, quite clear."
She sighed.
She said again, "Let's go inside and talk, OK?"
She walked past me.
I felt a pang as she walked past me. She was dressed still, in that absolutely gorgeous yellow saree and the backless blouse.
I could feel my penis twinge in my panties, as she passed me. In spite of all that had happened.
I followed her in. Presently, she closed the windows. I guessed she was trying to to make it harder for neighbors to overhear. She should have expected voices to get raised in this 'conversation' she seemed to be planning.
She sat beside me on the bed, by the side of my feet.
There was a long silence.
She broke the silence finally, with, "Let me ask you first: do you hate me now, Manu?"
I stared at her.
And then I realized what she was doing. Playing passive-aggressive.
I spat back, "YOU sleep with another man, Kavi. A man who bullies me all the time, and enjoys humiliating me. You join him and rub it in my face. And you're accusing ME of hating you?"
She asked, "So do you think I hate you, Manu?"
I stared at her again.
"I don't know if you hate me, Kavi. But I know you despise me. You have no respect for me. And I don't think you love me."
She asked, after a pause, "So you think I've been living with you all these years, without loving you?"
"I don't know, Kavi. It seems like you've never loved me, and you were just waiting for a chance to get back together with your boyfriend."
She turned red at this, and her voice grew angry.
"What do you mean 'boyfriend', Manu? HAVEN'T I told you before that Prem isn't my boyfriend?"
"That's what you told ME, Kavi."
"What does that mean, Manu?"
"That's not what you told other people, Kavi. That's not what you tell other people."
"Wait a minute. WHAT do I tell other people about Prem?"
"You tell them that he's your boyfriend, Kavi."
"And you know this how, Manu?"
"I've been told so, and I've heard them say so to other people."
"I have no idea what or who you're talking about, Manu. Can you be specific?"
"The restaurant manager at Prem's favorite restaurant, Kavi. He told me that you told him that he was your boyfriend. Prem, that is."
"What utter rubbish, Manu! I NEVER told him any such thing!"
"That's what he told me, Kavi."
"And you trust HIS word over MINE, Manu? Am I your wife or some stranger you met on the street?"
"Why should he lie to me, Kavi?"
"WHY SHOULD I LIE TO YOU, MANU? Especially NOW?"
"Why should he lie, Kavi? Maybe you're lying because you're scheming something even now."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:00 PM