Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 22 Pt.1

I lost track of how long I had lain in bed sobbing.
Various things went through my mind during that time.
One of my first thoughts was about Kavita's behavior just THE PREVIOUS DAY.
She had come to pick me up, to take me to my doctor's appointment.
She had then nearly burst into tears when she saw me ignoring her phone calls.
And now, she had done this. The very next day.
There wasn't much doubt in my mind, that what had happened today was premeditated. Even if I had listened to Amir, and worn one of the humiliating pyjamas he had 'gifted' me while the repair crew had been there, I doubted very much that what had been happening in the other bedroom, wouldn't have happened.
She would have let Amir do it so brazenly, so openly, so humiliatingly, anyhow.
It was a mistake on my part to have seen her eyes brimming with tears, and actually assume she cared for me.
It was all one big act, from her. She was pretending to love me, every now and then, so that she could continue humiliating me in this manner, or continue conniving with Amir in humiliating me in this manner.
At this point, I couldn't even be sure SHE was conniving with him, and not the other way round.
Our marital trust had completely broken down. At this stage, I even questioned my assessment of whether it would be worse to lose her permanently to Amir.
Perhaps I had ALREADY lost her permanently to him, and was just not acknowledging it.
Perhaps what I had been witnessing was the slow unraveling of our marriage.
There was nothing left to try retain. I might as well 'cut my losses' and get out.
And yet, there was a part of me that was unwilling to do it: surely she couldn't have been pretending so many times? And what about the previous four years BEFORE Amir had resurfaced in her life?
Presently, I noticed Kavita was standing at the doorway to our bedroom.
I hurriedly wiped my tears away, and looked in the other direction.
I didn't even want to set my eyes upon her.
I heard a couple of footfalls, and felt her shadow cross over me.
I turned to look in her direction: she was now standing by the bedside.
She asked, with concern in her voice, "Are you OK, Manu?"
I didn't answer. I wasn't going to fall for the feigned concern again.
She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "I saw you crying. Are you OK, Manu?"
I blurted out, "Yeah, am OK, Kavi. Prem must be waiting for you, why don't you go and have sex with him in the balcony? That way more people can know."
She drew a deep breath and said, "I see. So that's what you're upset about?"
I kept quiet.
"You're upset that one of the crew people saw us in a somewhat compromising way, is that why you're upset, Manu?"
My rage rose.
I spat out sarcastically, "Yeah, just keep it under wraps and I SHOULD be totally fine with it, right, Kavi?"
She sighed and drew a deep breath, and said, "This has been coming for a while now. But it had to happen."
I didn't reply. I didn't want to think about what she was talking about.
She then said briefly, "We need to talk."
I got irritated again, "What's there to talk about, Kavi? You've made things pretty clear to me since Prem's arrival."
I then corrected myself, "Amir's arrival."
She went red at this.
"I've always known him as Prem. He'll be insulted if you call him 'Amir' in front of him, he thinks its unfriendly."
"Don't lie to me, Kavi. You didn't call him 'Prem' in bed."
She blushed a deep red as she blurted out, "That's different. You don't know what you're talking about."
I smirked.
She turned back, and walked towards the bedroom door.
Amir appeared, framed in the doorway of our bedroom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:00 PM