Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
And she was not objecting to it.
In effect, she was encouraging him, goading him on.
And this was amplifying my misery, my feeling of shame.
I now realized why the crew seemed distracted.
I noticed now, that hey were looking in the direction of the doorway, even after I had moved to the new spot.
So they weren't really uncomfortable with my 'oversight'.
They were just watching this brazen display, from Amir. Of his hold over my wife, of his relationship with my wife. His brazenly rubbing it in, right under my nose.
Had I not caught it in the mirror, I might not have known at all, what was going on behind me.
I now regretted in a way, having walked across and seen this in the mirror.
Maybe I would have been better off being a clueless fool, who didn't know what was going on right behind my back, literally.
I wouldn't have to face this brazen display, and go through the humiliation it was making me feel, right now.
Several times, I considered turning around, walking up to Amir, and confronting him on it.
But it would do no good. The crew was working, it would cause a scene in front of them, and it wouldn't change what had been happening, anyway. The crew probably knew enough about what was going on between Kavita and Amir, by now.
The crew carried on working for some time. Amir took breaks in his fondling of Kavita, but he did persist with it.
Kavita made a second round of tea, as the work of the crew stretched.
Presently, Sunil informed me that the A/C seemed to be working now, that they had to change one part for which they had the spare available with them.
He also said that we were lucky, that there hadn't been any damage done to a part that they couldn't replace on-hand, and were able to find the problem without having to take it in to the shop.
I nodded distractedly. My mind was elsewhere. On this brazen, wanton display of Amir's control over my wife Kavita, and to an extent, her lust for him. Why else would she permit him to do all this, before all these people? Didn't she respect me at all?
Presently, Sunil plugged in the A/C, and asked me to leave it on for some time.
The crew now lumbered out to the hall, as I followed them. Kavita and Amir had broken apart, and were standing a couple of feet further away, still close to the doorway of Amir's bedroom.
Sunil presently wrote me out a bill, and I inspected it before paying in cash.
I led the crew towards the door, grateful that they would see no more of this wanton display.
The three of them stepped out, and started walking towards the stairs.
I was about to close the door on the crew, when Pervez stepped back up, saying,
"Hang on, Manu Sir, I think I left something in the room."
I opened the door for him, as he stepped past me.
And as I looked in the direction of Amir's bedroom, a nameless fear shot through me.
Kavita and Amir were no longer there with us, in the hall.
With a thumping heart, on leaden feet, I followed Pervez.
As Pervez got to the threshold of the bedroom door, I heard him say,
"Ohhh...am sorry."
He then stepped in. With my legs feeling even heavier, I followed him in his footsteps, a few feet behind.
When I got to Amir's room, this was what I saw:
Amir was standing up a couple of feet away from the bed, facing away from it.
Kavita was lying on the bed, in a face down position, though her face alone was tilted sideways, towards the bedroom door.
The knots on the back of her blouse were all undone. Her back was bare, other than for the blouse still hanging on to her through her arm sleeves and a part of the pallu of her saree, which came around the middle and right side of her back.
She had pulled the pallu of her saree over her face, as though covering it out of shame/embarrassment. I could even see her chest heaving.
She didn't seem embarrassed about lying down like that, in Amir's bed, with the string knots of her blouse undone, exposing her bare back. She wasn't trying to cover THAT up.
Presently, Pervez stepped out with a tool he had left behind, and hurried towards the door.
On rubbery legs, I followed him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 02:58 PM