Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Each of the crew members nervously held their hand out and shook her hand and introduced themselves.
Evidently, they were as uncomfortable with this as I was.
I didn't think the wife of the man of the house generally went introducing herself to work crews. Still, she had come and introduced herself and I couldn't really object to it.
Presently, Kavita said, smiling towards the crew,
"Would you boys like some tea before you get started? I have tea ready, I just have to pour it out."
I winced at her use of the word 'boys'.
Granted they were young, probably younger than us. But that didn't mean it called for that kind of language. They were still just a work crew.
In the meantime, Sunil nodded, in assent for the suggestion of a cup of tea.
Presently, Kavita turned and walked towards the kitchen.
As she turned and walked towards the kitchen, my eyes followed her. As they did, I did a double-take, yet again.
The blouse she was wearing was a backless blouse.
It was held together at the back by just three knotted strings.
I couldn't help gaping at my own wife.
I had seen her in a backless blouse before: during our wedding reception.
But the saree she had been wearing then was itself worn more conservatively, and I didn't feel then like she was 'flashing' her body.
Now, it felt like she was. Like she was flashing her body, her curves, for the benefit of Amir, for the benefit of this crew.
Presently, Kavita returned with a tray having five cups on it. She held out the tray to each of the crew members, and then to Amir, before finally holding the tray with the last cup of tea out to me, smiling sweetly.
I was still gaping at her, and it took me a few seconds before I took the teacup.
We presently drank our tea, and one by one, she took the teacups back on the tray.
She then turned and walked towards the kitchen with the tray.
Nervously, I motioned towards Sunil,
"Can we start now?"
He grinned and led his crew, with their equipment, into the bedroom.
The crew got to work. They disconnected the A/C, then opened it up and started doing their work, their tests.
I joined them in the bedroom, keeping an eye on them. It wasn't for lack of trust, but if something went wrong during their repair, I didn't want them covering it up.
After a while, I became conscious that the crew members at times appeared distracted. It was as though they were doing their job, but looking up in my direction.
Were they uncomfortable with my 'oversight'?
Presently, Sunil asked one of the others to pass him a piece of equipment from their box. The box had been set on the floor, beside the foot of the bed.
Since they were each doing their own thing, I walked across to the box, to see if I could find the piece he had mentioned.
As I did, I walked past the mirror on the far wall.
In the mirror, I saw something that increased my dread manifold.
Amir was standing about three feet behind where I had been standing, just outside the doorway to the bedroom.
Kavita was standing beside him.
Amir wasn't just standing. He had put his hand over Kavita' exposed waist. And he hadn't just put his hand there, he was fondling her waist.
IN FRONT OF THESE PEOPLE?
I was shocked to see that. In a daze, I picked up the equipment I hoped Sunil referred to, and passed it to him.
I walked back, head downwards, towards where I was standing.
I didn't walk all the way. I stopped at a spot where I could get a view of Kavita and Amir, in the mirror.
He was still fondling her, kneading her fair-skinned belly with his dark hands.
I went red with shame, as I took in his brazen actions.
And I felt a further wave of humiliation pass over me, as I took in Kavita's complicity in this.
She KNEW what he was doing.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 02:58 PM