Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I didn't think this was a three man job. I had thought two people could have done it, in the worst case. I already had second thoughts about this repair crew.
I recalled that they had been put across to me by Kavita, who in turn had got their contact information from Amir. The discomfort only grew now.
I let them in, and one of them stayed in the hall while a couple of them went downstairs to get some more equipment. The guy who stayed upstairs asked me where the main electrical power control was, and I pointed him to that.
I noticed now that our bedroom door was open. So Kavita had had her bath, and had gone to another room in the meantime. Presumably the kitchen, I thought.
The remaining two people came back, and I motioned the crew towards Amir's bedroom, where the non-functioning A/C was installed.
At this point, Amir rose and asked,
"Wait a minute, aren't you going to even ask them their names, Manu?"
I stared at Amir.
Who was he to tell me how to behave with a repair crew I was paying?
And yet, a part of what he said rung as 'fair'.
Perhaps I shouldn't have mechanically motioned them to where they were going to work.
I turned to face them and held out my hand and said,
"Hi, I'm Manu Sharma."
Each of them took turns to introduce themselves.
The guy who had stayed back introduced himself first, smiling,
"Hi, I'm Sunil. I'm the one in charge of this repair job."
The other two guys now came forward,
"Hi, I'm Santosh."
And then the third guy,
"Hi, I'm Pervez."
I hadn't paid much attention to that aspect of my own personality, until then. I generally didn't pay much attention to work crews, who the individual people were. I had tended to regard it professionally, rather than as people doing their jobs. Maybe Amir had a point there.
Presently Amir grinned as he waved his hand and said,
"You know me, guys. Am Amir."
So Amir didn't just know their contact information. He knew the crew.
Maybe they had done some work at his office. Still, it made me uneasy, that Amir knew the crew members already.
I asked the crew, to make conversation,
"So how long have you guys been doing this kind of work?"
Sunil volunteered to answer on behalf of all three of them,
"I've been doing this for three years now. They started a year after I did."
So they had a little bit of experience. They weren't too old, they all seemed in their mid to late twenties.
I was presently about to motion them towards Amir's bedroom again, when Kavita's voice rang out from the kitchen,
"Just a minuteeee...."
I waited as she presently came out of the kitchen.
She walked over to where we were standing.
I was seeing her after her bath, for the first time today. I did a double-take as I saw her.
She was wearing a bright yellow saree, with a matching blouse. Both the saree and the matching blouse had a design of tiny mirrors on them. It was an attractive outfit. Further, she had worn the saree significantly lower than she usually did, and it exposed more of her curves than I had been used to. She had tied her hair down in one bunch with a hair clip, so it flowed over her shoulders, and down her back.
This saree-blouse combination was definitely a new set of clothes. I had never seen her in this saree-blouse set, before.
Had Amir got her these clothes? It was probably the case. While the clothes did make her look very good, I was also jealous, that Amir had bought her nice looking clothes that I couldn't really object to.
Unlike the tight black pants, these clothes weren't obscene. They made her look even more gorgeous.
She presently held her right hand out and said,smiling, in a gushing voice,
"Hi, I'm Kavita Sharma."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 02:57 PM