Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Kavita joined us a short while later. She beamed radiantly when she saw me.
It didn't make me feel good at all. She tried to make small talk during dinner, but I ate listlessly.
I retired to bed right after dinner. Maybe Amir would fuck her right now. I almost didn't care, any more.
Kavita joined me in bed a short while later.
She snuggled up to me and said,
"Am glad you did the sensible thing, Manu."
I kept quiet.
She then continued,
"Besides, these clothes do suit you well."
Even with my back facing her, my face went red. She couldn't see my face, yet my face went red, just on hearing those words from her.
She didn't speak any more, but just rubbed my chest a couple of times.
Soon, I heard her snoring. She was asleep. Evidently happy and satisfied, having put me 'in my place'.
I tried to think of the positive: Amir now knew I was not going to be bullied over, physically. And he was aware that I would fight back. And he didn't seem keen on fighting physically, either.
That was a definite positive thought. It helped me go to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------
I waited the next morning, for Kavita and Amir to return from the gym. I prepared coffee for them again.
Kavita decided to make breakfast early, as Prem was hungrier than usual that day. I didn't have any objection. Not that my objection would have mattered, I thought to myself wryly.
After breakfast, I watched TV briefly, until I got a call on my cell from the repair crew, confirming that they were on the way.
The phone call from the repair crew, to an extent, jolted me awake.
I couldn't be in THESE clothes in front of them.
I hurriedly went to our bedroom, and changed back into the shorts and the t-shirt that I had been wearing at first, the previous evening.
When I came back from our bedroom, Kavita asked me,
"Manu, who was that phone call from?"
I answered,
"The A/C repair crew, Kavi. They were confirming that they were on their way."
She screeched,
"Oh my God, why didn't you tell me? I haven't even had my bath yet!"
And she hurriedly went into our bedroom and closed the door. I noticed that she had still been in her workout clothes.
Momentarily, Amir came up behind me and whispered in a threatening tone,
"Why aren't you in your home clothes, P.B?"
I jumped. As I turned to face him, he was frowning maliciously.
He had had his bath by then, and was wearing shorts with one of those tight sleeveless t-shirts he loved to wear, to strut his physique. It made me uncomfortable, and that seemed to make him strut, even more.
I said with as much confidence as I could muster,
"I can't wear them in front of other people, Amir."
His face went grim, as he said,
"I didn't tell you that you can't wear them in front of other people, P.B."
I said with as much confidence as I could muster,
"You don't run my life, Amir."
He grinned in his evil manner again, as he said,
"You'll pay for this, P.B."
I had nothing further to say. What could he do? He had already fucked Kavita enough times. What worse thing could he do?
I wasn't too afraid, but I still felt a mild sense of dread of the unknown.
After about fifteen minutes, I heard the bell ring, and I walked up to the door.
There were a group of three people standing there. They seemed to be the repair crew.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 02:57 PM