Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 21 Pt. 3

I woke up to fading sunlight. It was past dusk.
I got up and off the bed frantically. Amir would have gotten home.
I got to the hall, fearful that he might be fucking Kavita right then.
Thankfully, that was not to be. He was seated with her, in the hall, watching TV.
As I approached, Kavita got up and smiled, and asked if I wanted tea.
I said yes, and she bustled off towards the kitchen.
Nervously, I drew up to the sofa and sat down.
Presently, Kavita came over and gave me my tea, then she picked up Amir's empty cup and went back towards the kitchen.
As she disappeared towards the kitchen, Amir got up and slowly strode towards me. I followed his approach as I nervously drank my tea.
Standing over me, he grinned and said,
"So, P.B...you got your cast off eh?"
I nodded.
He leered, then continued,
"Then why aren't you wearing your home clothes, P.B?"
I stared him in the eye, and said,
"Because I'm not going to, Amir."
I stared at him and said,
"Beat me again if you want, Amir. I'll fight you and if you win, you can break my arm again."
He stared at me for a few seconds, then grinned,
"Oh, I don't need to fight YOU, P.B. I can teach you your place in a much more pleasurable manner."
I winced as he used the words 'my place'.
Those had been my own thoughts the previous Friday, when he had put his foot on my head, as I had given Kavita oral sex, and licked his juices out of her pussy.
I stared at him, trying to figure what he meant.
He grinned and bent down and whispered,
"If you try this silly defiance routine, P.B...you know what I CAN do...I CAN fuck your wife tomorrow, right in front of that repair crew that will be here..."
I could feel the blood leave my face as he articulated that threat.
He grinned maliciously, and then picked up my empty tea cup and saucer, and walked towards the kitchen.
I got up, and my eyes followed him.
As he got to the kitchen doorway, Kavita met him there and said,
"Oh, thanks Prem!"
And as I watched, she kissed him.
My stomach dropped.
If this is how Kavita was going to behave in front of me, she wouldn't have any qualms about cooperating with Amir if he sought to make good his threat.
I walked towards the kitchen as Amir walked back, grinning as he passed me.
I told Kavita,
"Kavi, I'm feeling sticky, it's been a hot and unusually sultry day, I think I'll go take a bath."
She said,
"Sure, go ahead, Manu."
I went to the bathroom, ready to have a bath by myself, for the first time in nearly two weeks.
I hadn't done that humiliating chore of shaving off my body hair either, in that period.
I closed the bathroom door, and started shaving, starting with my underarms, then my chest hair.
I paused as I considered shaving my legs. I decided against it. I didn't have to submit THAT FAR, to meet his terms.
I finished up, and had my bath quickly.
I dried myself, and put on a pair of black panties, that I had already taken from the shelf before my bath. I then went to our bedroom, and put on the lavender pyjama set. I walked out into the hall.
Amir grinned in his nasty manner as he saw me. I averted my eyes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 02:57 PM