Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 21 Pt. 2

Kavita and Amir returned from the gym as was their new routine. She was still dressing from the same sets of clothes I had seen her wear: workout pants with t-shirts/tops that mostly revealed some of her midriff. Thankfully, it did mean her clothing didn't get any more outrageous. The tattoo had not made a reappearance on her midriff, or anywhere else, as I found out during our bath.
At work, the morning passed by in a blur. I finished up what I needed to do, and was getting ready to leave for the doctor's appointment, when I got a call from Kavita, on my cellphone.
I wanted to answer it, but I was feeling too depressed and spiteful over the deterioration in our relationship. I ignored her call, and packed up for the day.
She called me a couple more times over the next five minutes, as I got downstairs.
She called me yet again, as I got out of the building. I looked at my phone longingly, wanting to talk to her, yet, seeking to be cold. Eventually, I ignored her call again.
Right then, I heard a few honks from a few yards in front of me.
It was Kavita, in our car.
To say I was surprised to see her there, would be an understatement. I walked up to her window and asked as she rolled down her window,
"Kavi, what are you doing here?"
She said,
"I came to take you to the hospital for your doctor's appointment."
I was stunned. Slowly, I got into the car.
She started driving. Momentarily, she asked,
"Did you have lunch, Manu?"
I shook my head. I hadn't. I had planned to take an auto-rickshaw to the hospital, then eat out by myself and come home by auto-rickshaw.
She asked,
"Do you want to eat out together after the doctor's appointment? Or we can go home and eat, but I'll have to cook, don't know if you can wait that long."
I said,
"Sure we can eat out, Kavi. I'm already a bit hungry."
She continued,
"Unless you'd rather not eat lunch with me..."
I was a bit rattled by that, so I asked,
"Why would I rather not eat lunch with you, Kavi?"
She said,
"I don't know, Manu. You've been avoiding me, and now you're avoiding my phone calls."
I turned to look at her. Her eyes were brimming with tears.
I said,
"Gosh, Kavi, am sorry, have been mentally preoccupied lately..."
It was a sheepish excuse, but it was the best I could come up with.
She looked straight ahead, and kept driving. Her eyes were still shining.
After a couple of minutes, I asked,
"How did you find out about the doctor's appointment, Kavi?"
She turned and smiled at me through her teary eyes, and said,
"YOU told me on Tuesday."
I had only told her about my intention to schedule an appointment, not the actual booking of the appointment.
She wasn't telling me how she found out. It didn't matter. She had found out, and come to take me there, and then take me home. I felt a surge of gratitude and affection towards her.
Still, she seemed hurt by my avoiding her phone calls. She must have seen the last time, right in front of her eyes. I stayed quiet, trying to not make things any worse.
The doctor's appointment turned out to be a fair decision. The second x-ray as well, revealed no crack of any sort.
The doctor's own physical tests also couldn't confirm any evidence of a fracture.
Reluctantly, with warnings, the doctor let me get rid of my cast. He warned me to not do stressful activities for the next few weeks with my left hand.
I left the hospital feeling light at heart, and in the head as well.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 02:55 PM