Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I would be able to drive my car to work again.
Freeing up Amir again, to come home before I did, and have sex with my wife Kavita before I got home.
Worse, Arun might get more people around, knowing my car wasn't there. He might as well sell tickets at the window of my home, whenever Amir got home before I did.
I could feel the positive energy I had built up over the last couple of days dissipate away.
I was in a daze as I walked in. Kavita offered to make tea as she usually did, and I accepted without much energy.
Kavita asked me if I had called and made the appointment for the A/C repair. I told her that I had done so long back.
She asked me to call them the next day and confirm the appointment again. I told her I would.
I hadn't yet told her about the doctor's appointment the next day. I didn't feel like it. She would have asked me if she cared. She didn't ask.
That evening, when we retired to bed, Kavita snuggled up to me and asked,
"Are you OK, Manu?"
I looked at her.
She had cheated on me, every day this week. Openly.
And she expected me to be 'okay'?
I dully told her,
"I'm fine, Kavi."
She persisted,
"How's your arm feeling?"
So she did remember about my arm. I wouldn't tell her about the doctor's appointment if I could help it.
I told her,
"No pain, Kavi. I think it's fine."
She looked at me as though longing to say something more, but eventually just stroked my chest and said,
"Good night, darling."
I moodily wished her good night.
I was being cold, and I guessed she had sensed it.
I lay in bed for a while, contemplating if this was a good time to 'cut my losses'. Still, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Losing her permanently to Amir still seemed worse than any other alternative. Sooner or later, she would have to get tired of him.
Looking forward to getting rid of my cast, I tried to blot out the thoughts about losing Kavita to Amir permanently, and what I had overheard earlier in the evening. Eventually, i drifted off to sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 02:54 PM