Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
"I don't know that he's impotent. But I think he is. What I do know is, they've lived here for a year, and I've heard these kind of moans only after this other guy moved into their house recently."
My face went white as I realized Arun was talking about me, about us. Gossiping about me, with a guy who I presumed was his college friend.
Mushtaq persisted,
"How do you know it's not her husband who was doing it now?"
Arun said,
"It could be. I saw his car parked downstairs. But I told you, some time back, his car was parked downstairs, and I came up and he was waiting at the door. I went to their window and heard the same sounds then."
Mushtaq burst into laughter and said,
"Didn't the husband realize what was happening, then?"
Arun replied,
"I think her husband is too much of a simpleton. He's a typical  guy with his head in the clouds, thinking about his job more and his wife less..."
Mushtaq laughed again and said,
"What was the name of the guest you said? And the wife?"
"Kavita's the wife. Amir Ali's the guest, she calls him 'Prem'. He's built like a body-builder. I'd advise you to not try any stunt to get Kavita. I don't think she's interested anyway, I tried many times to get friendly with her. She'd keep her distance once she realized I was flirting."
Mushtaq interrupted saying,
"But maybe she has a thing for '. guys, circumcised dicks. I've known plenty who do, especially  chicks,  ladies. She's obviously one of them."
Arun chuckled and said,
"She might have such a thing, yeah. But I think she's doing it with him more because..."
Arun's words trailed off.
Mushtaq queried,
"Because what?"
Arun said,
"I think she had a past relationship with him, she described him as her ex-boyfriend when she introduced him to me."
I stumbled backwards on the stairway landing.
I reeled under the shock of what I had just heard.
I couldn't have been sure about whether what the restaurant manager/supervisor had said, was true or not. He might have been pulling my strings.
But this was proof. Incontrovertible proof. From Kavita's own mouth. There was no reason for Arun to lie.
And she had said this to Arun, but not to me.
Presently, the two of them went back to have a peek, and then came back grinning. They then rang the bell of Arun's apartment, and stepped in.
I wiped the sweat off my brow with my right hand.
I had been so mistaken about Arun.
He had overheard everything the other night.
And he had known, since then.
He had since then seen Kavita go out with Amir. Her 'ex-boyfriend' as she had introduced herself to him, apparently.
And he had even met me the same day.
How he must have viewed me with pity, and contempt, that day.
The word was spreading. More people were gradually coming to know, what the situation was like in our household.
The wind had gone out of my sails.
I had come home from work with some degree of hope, anticipation, towards the next day: when I would get rid of my cast, for good/bad.
Now, I had gotten a good dose of reality.
What good would it do getting my cast off?
I would be able to fight Amir with both hands if he attacked me physically, again. Not that I could win such a fight.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 02:53 PM