Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 21 Pt. 1

The ride back home from work was uneventful. I was grimly silent, as I took in the fact that two days from now, I wouldn't need this ride. At least, I could resume driving our car to work.
As had been his habit, Amir dropped me off a few blocks from home, then sped off towards our home.
So he was now fucking my wife Kavita daily, or nearly daily. So be it. I was used to it by now.
I got home, and waited at the window. As with the previous day, I couldn't hear Kavita's moans, and I stood waiting, assuming she was in Amir's bedroom.
Presently, I saw Kavita exit Amir's bedroom.
And a couple of minutes later, I was in our home.
I handed her her flowers. I remained cold, aloof. Unsurprisingly, she didn't seem to notice my coldness.
The evening passed in a blur. I stayed aloof, and so did she.
The next morning passed in a blur, very much on the lines of Tuesday, with the exception being that Amir did go to the gym with Kavita. Once again, I was cold and aloof, when I got home. And Kavita seemed to not notice it at all. Or care about it.
That evening, as I waited outside our hall window after returning from work, I again heard the moans I had come to recognize, from my wife, coming from Amir's bedroom.
As had been the case before, she showed no trace of remorse, or guilt, after their session, when I was with her.
Thursday went largely like Wednesday, almost like this was a regular, scripted routine: Kavita and Amir went to the gym together again, in the morning. Once again, I waited with trepidation, fearful that the tattoo would reappear. It did not. Once again, Amir dropped me off at work, then picked me up in the evening and dropped me off a few blocks from home.
Yet again, I was waiting at the window, listening to what I could hear.
I was a bit tired of listening to Kavita's moans of pleasure, in bed with Amir. Distractedly, I walked back to the stairway, and looked out of the grill, down at the kids playing in the neighborhood.
How many people in the neighborhood knew the situation by now?
Surely our neighbor's college-going son, Arun, must have had some idea, by now.
I looked out through the stairway grill, and now observed with some degree of anxiety, that Arun was approaching the building. Thankfully, he seemed to be with a friend of his: the guy with him looked around his age, like he might have been a classmate of his, from college.
I saw them walk towards the stairway. I froze as I digested what it meant.
They would be coming up the stairs.
In two minutes, they would be at the stairway entrance to his home, which was the same as the stairway entrance to my home.
He would see me waiting again.
I wanted to avoid that unpleasantness. Especially now, that Arun seemed to have a friend with him.
I hurriedly walked up the stairs, half a flight, and stood barely around the corner at the halfway point, waiting for them to come and go into Arun's house.
Presently, the form of Arun and his friend came into my view. They were laughing about something they had been talking about.
Presently Arun said,
"Are you sure, Mushtaq?"
That seemed to be the name of Arun's friend.
He seemed to be contemplating in his mind about something. Presently Arun's friend said,
"Yeah, let's do it, man!"
With my heart thumping, I watched as they both walked off, around the corner, towards the window of the hall of our home.
I could not see them for the next couple of minutes.
Presently, they came back into view.
Arun's friend Mushtaq was saying,
"Wow. You were right, it was worth it!"
Arun said,
"I told you so!"
Mushtaq continued,
"You were saying, the lady is married to an impotent guy?"
Arun chuckled and said,
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 02:53 PM