Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I
have heard in pattaya and other countries there are live show , we will have to go there , as
they perform stage show . how about going there ? . for a mere fuck show , I am not
interested , I want here itself with or without consent of participants . its more fun with
consent , so that I can watch at any angle I wish .
now where will I find such a couple , who will perform for us , I asked . its your headache , I
am least concerned or bothered about your problem . I want it means I want , but any way
thanks for today’s show .
from where the hell am I going to arrange show for you , sorry I cant do any thing more than
this .
 I was angry for her request , these silly girls have lots of fantasies , for which there
wont be any solutions I murmured . now it was her turn to get angry , she had heard what I
said . these boys are always after easy pussy , once they are able to penetrate its over . they
lose interest in that girl or her tits or pussy , if some thing is demanded before he reaches
those things , he will be ready to do any thing . even you can ask any thing for that they will
be ready to give their life , but once tasted they behave like this , she teased .
there was some hot debate between us regarding the issue , all the time I was defending my
self and was claiming it is not possible for me , but she was still insisting to think about it
and wants a live show . I was thinking hundred and one possibilities but nothing seemed
realistic or promising . though I was giving thoughts about many plots but showed her that it
is not possible and to forget about it . at last she was disappointed by my words and she was
abusing me not capable of fulfilling her small desire , she abruptly got up and started
wearing clothes , I tried to stop her , she was silent and was not yielding to my pleas . then n
avoidably I too started wearing clothes . we left room in silence , now I was pissed off for my
incapacitancy . I was feeling ashamed of my self . so far I had never turned my back to any
of the things . but today I was not getting any proper ideas . my brain was in storm and was
a sort of hanged . some how we both left room in silence , while we entered room we were
like a horny couple meeting after ages , but now the scene had changed and we were leaving
place like a above to divorce couple , this was really hurting me . I had to think some thing
for this and find a good solution approvable and appreciable by her .
I dropped at house and went to shop , did work till late night . aunt was calling me for dinner
, but I told her not to disturb as I am in some serious work and need to complete it today
itself . told some commercial tax returns need to be filed , it was false and only I knew it as it was already filed in time .
so aunt kept quite after little persuasion .
By the time I reached house everyone had eaten and slept , on pressing door bell aunt opened
door for me , probably she was waiting for me and was still awake . aunt served food and I
had silently , she asked is there any thing wrong , I said nothing but bit tired after hefty
schedule . always she has concern on me , she cares and loves me . then I readjusted my
composure and talked normal things with her , while I ate .she too was happy looking me
cheerful . she too talked with me friendly and advised me not to over work and exhaust
myself . I said yes and looking at my condition bid bye and good night as soon as I finished .
but I stayed back till she finished with utensils and we entered our own rooms after saying
good night and little hug and peck on cheeks . it was an end of the day . I went to bed still
thinking of some schemes to fulfill desires of prema . but I don’t know when sleep took over .
one day I was getting bored , I hadn’t gone out in recent past for few days . every day ended
with hard and tiring work , then I thought of taking a good break . my talking with prema had
resumed and was as usual . she was same as before and we hadn’t fucked after that . so I
told prema that I want to go some where for a day . where you are planning for she asked .
nothing in particular , just I want to be away from work that’s all . are you planning to go
alone ? was her next question .no not thought of that also , why are you interested to join .
she said may be , I will think if you tell me your plans . why not we chalk out some plan , so
that we can go accordingly . with little bit argument and discussion it was planned to leave
on Sunday , she asked who all are going , I said so far you and me , do you have any idea of
inviting any body . she said no I just asked , if it is ok for you , could invite some . I think
only two is better idea , if any one accompany us , may be hindrance to us . may be we wont
be able to live like we usually do , with naughty things and , and ………
She said mmmmmmm , then it is ok , there was ray of disappointment in her eyes . she could
not conceal it from me . if you invite any one , I wont mind . you can call them and say now
itself , so that they also should be mentally prepared and make necessary arrangements if
needed . prema said , not many …. Her words hanged . so you are thinking of inviting your
best friend …. What is her name han vaishali . oh bhayya you snatched it from my mouth , if
I am calling any one , it has be vaishali first and if second it would be any one other . hope
you wont mind bhayya , I was happy to hear , I had deliberately raised her name . so that if
any one else was in her mind , she should change , but luckily she was thinking of vaishali
only . so it was decided to go three of us , it was going to be good opportunity for me to
mingle with her , we would be still close to each other .
so on designated time vaishali came to our house and we started for excursion with
permission of elders . both girls took rear seat and lost in their girlie talks . I was pissed of
by this , as they were not giving any attention to me . after some journey , prema asked me to
stop at some restaurant . I said ok madam , then I stopped at a place and asked madam what
service can I give , they ignored my words and asked to get water bottle . I said ok madam
and proceed from there , prema called me back asked to get cold water and some cold
drinks too , I said as you wish madam . this time they were aware of what did I say .
I came with water can and few cold drinks and handed them , madam these are for your
service and opened driver seat . prema shout , bhayya why are you behaving like that . I said
nothing madam , its my duty to serve you and I did it . on hearing this she got wild and shout
to wait as I had closed my door after taking seat . she opened her door and jumped out , she
came beside me , she knew me and she knew I was hurt . bhayya what happened , why are
you behaving like this .
I said nothing madam , I am performing my duty as a obedient
person , did I trouble you , I think my driving is ok with you , I did serve whatever you had
asked .
She was depressed by my answer and said please bhayya , tell me na . what happened to you
. did me or my friend said any thing or tried to insult you , please don’t behave like this . if
you are not happy with our company we shall go back , vaishali said . nothing of that sort
but ……. My words hanged in air . but what , you tell na bhayya , whats wrong with you or
us . if you don’t tell we may not be able to correct ourselves .
Now you are asking me . I tried to speak to you people , you neglected as if what business
you could have with a driver . both of you are sitting in rear seat like master and I am sitting
alone in front driver seat like a chauffeur . I even tried to draw your attention few times ,
when you didn’t bother to answer me I took few sharp turns , so that your talks are
distracted and despite of that , you were lost in your own world . later you were ordered me
to get water cans and cold drinks like a server . what all these indicate , both of you are
treating me like a servant , so I addressed madam , what is wrong in it .
I am sorry bhayya , we didn’t mean it . as there is only one seat in front beside you , we were
two and hence could not accommodate ourselves there . Inevitably we had to take rear seat ,
prema said . to be honest we didn’t hear you speak bhayya , otherwise how can we neglect
you sweet bhayya , vaishali told in almost crying sound , but not forgotten to butter me with
sweet bhayya . sorry for whatever misunderstanding . we have not done any thing
intentionally , but please tell us what to do now . looking at her in rear view mirror I had to
believe them . somehow my anger dissolved within no time , in fact I was not angry ,but it
was irritating to sit alone . I wanted company but to choose any one among them was also
not easy , at the same time asking them to sit separately was not fair .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:35 PM