Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I asked her to get ready
to leave , its getting late . aunt may get worried if we are late , but she rolled over me and
started smooching , I had to respond for her hearty kiss . once we broke I asked again to
get ready , but she didn’t respond to my words . she started fondling my semi erect cock ,
it didn’t take much time to become like steel rod . she wanted another round , I too wanted
as I was aroused again . she took my hard member into her mouth and started licking and
sucking it , while I licked her pussy . she was oozing and ready for second round , she
rolled on her back taking me on top of her . simply I took position between her open thighs
. she took my hard cock and guide him home , I started pushing it slowly .
once I was buried inside her pussy , she looked at me and smiled , I too smiled back . I
started moving slowly and was fucking on second round of the day for her . she was
moaning and caressing my face , chest with one hand and with other , she was pressing
her own tit .
I increased speed and was banging with all the strength , now she was almost
crying with ecstasy . I fucked her for few minutes without any break , now she was
moaning loud and taken her hands off my body and was pressing her tit with one hand
clutched bed with other , her eyes dilated and nostrils blared . she was breathing heavily
and was pushing her butt to meet my hard thrusts . I took her both legs in my arms and
placed my elbow on bed , her legs were hanging on my arms . started pounding like hell .
she pulled my hairs and bend my head on her chest , I placed my head on her cushiony
breasts and was fucking with full speed and energy .
she started pulling me tight on her and was pressing my back as if she wanted to drive me
entirely in her pussy . her tits were crushed beneath my chest , I moved my hand little
further hold her shoulder from under her arm . this enabled me to bang her harder . at last
she arched her back and lay still . I was also tired a bit after a long fuck , so I lay on her ,
she gripped my back .
when we caught breath she kissed and caressed my face , her fingers were moving in my
hairs like comb . my still hard cock was buried to hilt in her oozing pussy . I kissed her back ,
now she remembered what she was saying in last round and reminded me , when
her wish is going to be fulfilled , I said are you mad , how is it possible . I cant help you in
this matter . I don’t want to involve in this game , I don’t like to go for any one other than
you . but she was pleading , I was doubting whether she wanted to pull my legs or testing
me for me being loyal to her , I knew she is very much loyal and does not mix sexually
with any one else , particularly after episode with that drug trafficker . in fact she had
almost stopped mixing with even her male class mates .
she was really pleading me to arrange some thing for her , all the time I was denying and
advising against that fantasy , as it is very risky . one thing is that I have to mix with other
female and each will come to know that , I am fucking the other too . which I had been
avoiding in most of cases , and whatever I was exposed was more than enough .
radha had seen me screwing her bhabhi , mangal and akshatha knew about sandhya and
swetha . aunt malathi knew about jiju and didi . shanthala aunt knew about her younger
sis shyamala . so I didn’t want any more information about to spread , as it was risky .
suppose if any one comes about each others , me and she would be placed in odd situations ,
in addition to this most of the women are jealous and they don’t want to share
their lovers , in most of cases they can share or sacrifice any thing but lover , this I had
heard from many . in this case she only is pleading me to arrange live show , I was in
dilemma , what to say , if I accept it , she may think that I am of loose character or if I don’t
arrange she will feel bad . even there are chances that she may fall into wrong hand like
previous hazard . I asked her to forget this kinky adventure , I shall bring some exotic blue
film of high definition , so that you will feel like live show . but she was not ready to agree
and said she has tried it already and not satisfied .
after lots of convincing which failed drastically , I had to drop gun and surrender . with lots
of hesitation I said with whom can it be arranged , I asked her . she said choice is yours ,
what I want is both should be known to me , preferably with close quarter . I said it may
not be possible but I will try to fulfill your desire as soon as possible . she was happy to
hear this , she pulled my head to her and saying sweet bhayya , showered with kisses .
my darling sis can I continue with my business ? I asked . what business she inquired , I
said this fucking , both of us laughed and and she apread her thigh to enable me to
continue fucking . even now my cock was in her chute and it was hard as usual .
I started moving my body rhythmically and didn’t stop till both of reached climax together , I filled her chute for second time In a day .
after some rest we parted had wash and got dressed up . we had to move home as it was
already late , so I didn’t go shop , so I took her back to home and told aunt some cooked
up story to justify delay . none suspected about delay , I watched t v till dinner time , after
jiju came we all had dinner together as usual , jiju inquired me for absence in evening
session , aunt only told him that I had taken prema and her friends for movie and I got late
to reach back home , so didn’t come . he was happy hearing I had taken care of his sis
and her friends . after dinner we chatted more still sitting at dining table , till women
completed their work at kitchen . we all came out to hall and watched t v together . prema
and her mom took seat on one sofa and I sat on another . soon didi occupied same sofa
at other corner , I lay on my side placing my head on her lap . it was my common habit to
lay on their lap whoever sits beside me , while we watched t v or chat , even some times I
even dozed , on their lap . she was quite for some time , we all were watching t v while we
chatted . after some time I felt her fingers on my face , she was caressing my face or
combed my hairs with her fingers .
we were in hall for some more time , when others were absorbed in watching t v , did bend
and whispered in my ears I will be waiting for you tonight , its long time since we haven’t
done . when I tried to look at her , she had straightened and was watching t v , as if
nothing has happened . I got up and went to room saying I am feeling sleepy and big good
night everyone . aunt smiled and bid bye prema stealthily sent a flying kiss , luckily no
one observed her . I went smiling to my room and locked from inside . within couple of
minutes every one deserted hall , I could sense it by moving foot steps and closing of
doors , probably aunt was left alone as I could hear faint sound of t v . I had to wait for
some more time , I got freshened and changed dress , by then t v sound died and heard
slamming of aunts room door . I lay on bed waiting for house to cool as didi would make
lot of sounds in threesomes and I knew how to arouse her most and she would moan a lot
when she is too much aroused .
I moved to their room when I was satisfied that others have settled in their rooms . by the
time I entered through connecting door , didi was first to look at me as she was expecting
me , where as jiju was not aware of invitation by didi . as soon as jiju heard me entering
he jumped from bed , he was almost nude and didi was half nude .
may be they were
having foreplay . jiju came and hugged me and took my hand and lead me to bed .
Jiju pushed me on bed and both husband and wife lay beside me at each side . I half laid
on bed resting my back on head board . didi placed her hand on my stomach and jiju also
sat up beside me . we were chatting on usual crap , didi was telling me how she missed
me in these past few days , and jiju too said almost same things . he was missing me for
two reasons , he had missed my company in bed room as well he had to bear entire work
load on himself , both were not bearable for him . he asked me not to go any where at
least not for long stretch , I will have to over work at both places , didi could understand
this and teased her hubby , who has asked you to over work , if you cant work so much ,
can keep quite . I cant keep quite dear , I need to work for you at least . there is no need
already you worked enough , you can take retirement if you wish , my bro has come and
he is capable of working more than you can , didi replied . so , now you are saying this as
your bro is back on duty , you could have told this earlier , then you were happy for my
over work and as your lovely bro has come and now you don’t need my service . 

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:24 PM