Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
(29-04-2021, 04:42 PM)mouthinvader Wrote:  Who Watches the Watchmen Ch.14 –The Finale   

Next morning she was awakened by her papa Devan he walked at 4 am and he was a demanding lover who showed his bulging hard cock as he entered the house making her to even please him in the open door step it was downright raunchy !!!

Menaka had tough time as she pleased him with her mouth and with her much ravaged pussy she was happy it become morning absolutely tired as whimpered papa you are too much I feel so tired

Next one week and ten day’s went like this as Devan arranged a nice residential school  for her son it was hectic day and more hectic night as Devan absolutely savaged her daily she could not believe the oldman’s stamina she understood she needed husband like this as started to enjoy their bedroom battles

Well just before they were to leave to village Menaka felt very uneasy so Devan took to her a Gynecologists well totally unexpected Menaka had the shock of life as he pronounced her pregnant

The Doctor called Devan & said congratulation this lady is pregnant

Devan: He took almost Rs 25,000/ -from his pocket  and gave to the doctor this is the best news in my life doctor thank you as he took Menaka by hand

Oh god Menaka I am so excited at this age I am going to become a dad my god this is ultimate you are my princess O god

Menaka was flabbergasted because one thing was sure her husband  was not the father and the baby but she had a mountain of choices to pick up –Dara,Banke,Hari,Devan,Prince Karumbu or its even her shemale friends Mary or Pushpa

Devan: Beta you look unhappy

Menaka: O what will we will tell Prakash as if she cared ..

Devan : Just we will tell him he is becoming Father second time and Beti  I will marry officially in a temple till my death you will be my wife and after that you have Prakash

Menaka: O papa as he hugged him as in her mind she though good that I have Banke in the village

Menaka: We will have this house so we can come to city whenever we want

Devan : no problem Beti whatever you say

Well Menaka and Devan called and told the good news to Prakash who was so happy that Menaka still was his official wife and has began to talk to him –well that’s one happy family right now

And so ended the Menaka’s story presently but the suspense is 9 months later –when baby comes out

Whose baby is it anyway!!!

May be some fun for later….

Please update
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by deepbluelove007 - 05-08-2021, 09:54 PM