Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
DO NT READ EPISODE 9/ 10. READ THESE 2 PARTS. MODIFIED 9, 10 EPISODE

EDITED UPDATE - 1

Dear Readers,

I corrected all errors. mixed up all, so you wont het the real taste here. please read from here, then you will know what happened and real story.

Abdul has finished his building in Nagpur and the building has 7 floors. He used it as his chemical storage. but Shalini never knew that these chemicals were used to make an illegal drug called as "juam". Juam was a very famous drug among school students and youngsters. He imported these chemicals from Mexico and prepared Juam at his personal laboratories located in Nashik. 

Abdul invited Shalini for the opening ceremony and he was careful to invite all media to report this. He wanted to show others that he started the business with the blessing of IAS in Nagpur too. He was tactical and he invited Shalini to open the store. It was published on every media channel in the state. 

Shalini had no clue until she realized that the media arrived there. She knew who Abdul was, so she did not want to present herself in front of the media. but it was over. Shalini was a main headline of all TV channels. All the media published a big photo that showed Shalini opening the building and Abdul was careful to stay close to Shalini. 

Abdul was tactical and achieved his expectations. Shalini failed here, but Abdul was careful not to show Shalini that he did it purposely. He showed that he did it with full faith. Even Shalini had to accept this because Abdul acted cleverly.

But, she was susceptible. 

The news was so hot. It was spread throughout the state. Even the minister saw this and he carefully watched it. 

The minister contacted Shalini. 

She was feeding Anjali at home. 

She just answered the phone while feeding the kid. 

Hi Shalini, 

Hi Mr. minister, She playfully said. 

Janus was teased from that and oh wow, Mrs. IAS. 

Are you at home Shalini

Yes, I am at home and you, 

Yes, I am at my room and on the bed, 

Oh, relaxing haa. I never knew that the minister had time to relax. 

If you come i will show how i am relaxed now, he laughed, 

Achaa, i can imagine, Shalini smiled.

Shalini, I called you to advise. I saw the news that you opened Abdul's building. You know that Abdul was a supporter of NSP. he was a very annoyed person doing all illegal things and requesting me to save him and his disciples from the security officer. I helped him a lot, but I felt that he was annoyed and I rejected him. 

as far as i know, he started his party after that. be careful with him. Maybe he trapped you to bring to the opening ceremony and published his premises as being opened by you and everyone in the state knew this now. what would happen if he used the premises for his illegal things? because he has no legal businesses. all are illegal, the minister said. 

Shalini did not have an idea why the minister advised her. 

it may be his secret trap for Shalini thought, but whatever he said was true. 

HMM, Yes, I know I made a mistake, Shalini said. I never realized that the media would come here, but how come all the media came here.

The minister even did not want to discuss more as this would be an advantage for him too. If the premise was caught for an illegal issue, then all media would hit Shalini. It may be an advantage for him because of tarnishing Shalini’s goodwill. 

HMM, let's forget Shalini. I am there for you anything, He said. 

what do you do Shalini, 

just finished feeding Anjali, Shalini romantically said. 

Janus was teased and he imagined how Shalini's boobs were big and shaped.

OHHH, If i knew earlier i would come and join with Anjali to empty Dudhsagar Dairy farm (India's biggest dairy farm). He directly intended that She had really big boobs. 

Achaa, then good not to say, Shalini said and just disconnected the line as she did not wanna continue the call. 

Abdul had organized a night function for his new party candidates. all new candidates were invited and the function would be held in a luxury hotel in Nagpur. He chose Nagpur because he wanted Shalini to come to the function surely. 

Nazroof was still deeply annoyed with Shalini. He knew that taking revenge on Shalini was not easy. He knew the only way he could get help from the minister. He had a few booby traps. 

He called the minister the next day. He said that he wanted revenge on Shalini, but it might not be a good idea. Then, they discussed something. 

Raj was at his site. It was around 12:00 pm. There was a sudden and huge sound, something like a bomb blast. 

Everyone came out. Raj's vehicle was burning fully. no one had a clue how that happened. 

laborers were not keen on extinguishing the fire as they all had an issue with Raj. His vehicle was fully burnt and the emergency team arrived after everything had happened. 

a local security officer team came and started their investigation. 

This was planned by Nazroof. This time, he was so tactical and got the help from the minister too. Janus sent a gang from Mumbai for this and they planned the game and blasted Raj's vehicle then they moved out from Nagpur quickly. no proof. 

Nazroof did this only for revenge. Janus supported this to make a good relationship with NJP and hurt Shalini a bit. He (Janus) liked to hurt Raj because he was jealous of him. 

Shalini tried to find some clues, but she and IPS were not successful at this time. 

Raj was in a great upset and he believed that invisible power was circulating around him. This power would affect Anjali and Shalini, She was doubtful. 

Shalini tried to ease him a lot. See, Raj, It is over now and it might be a technical issue, Shalini said. But, she was skeptical that this would be another game of Nazroof. 

She was worried also. but never showed that and she never liked Raj's silly behavior. Shalini was blaming him because of his silly feelings. 

He always loved men who are right and have strong feelings. She was an activist of the ladies association in her university. At the time, she hated men. He thought all men were likely to hurt ladies and they did not accept ladies' s rights. but as he knew Raj her that feeling faded away. With time, she loved men who were rough and having strong feelings. 

Shalini wanted to know what happened around Raj. She had a doubt on Nazroof again, but no proof at this time. 

The CM could see on the news how the NCP party planned their game. They have recruited the state's most intelligent and respectful people as candidates. 

Rakesh - CM's assistant - Janus sir, the situation is not good. NCP is acting as a very professional gang. Abdul has been hiding from those respectful candidates. people surely think about the NCP in this time. 

HMM, yes, I was looking at this. see all retired professors are on their side, then all university students will support them, Janus said. 

Sir, what happened if we can publish fucking things that he got support from us, Rakesh said. 

Are you a crazy idiot? if then, all would know we supported his illegal things, Janus said. 

Politics would be a great challenge for newcomers. The minister knew that Shalini and NCP would be a threat for him and his party. (He has got rumors that Shalini supported NCP). 

NCP launched their first conference without Shalini. As planned by Abdul, Shalini and other master minds in NCP, she was away from the media conference and secretly worked for NCP. Shalini prepared a great plan for the first conference. At her suggestion, a professor spoke to university students, a retired district collector spoke to all government employees, and social activities spoke to all other civil people. Abdul was a white person in front of civil people as his illegal cases were beyond the normal area, so he acted as the party leader and main founder. He explained his plan on how to launch big tech projects. He proved that he has a lot of foreign clients who love to start their investments in the state. He talked with proof, Shalini suggested this. Civil people no longer listen only to promises. they needed proof, specially educated people. 

The first meeting was so successful as organically their posts shared over social media and media published news that "eventually a party to the state with full of educated and experienced members". The first sound was very high. even it was enough to make the minister annoyed. 

Minister was thinking of the NCP and how to handle its future. He was one of the most powerful persons in the state. He had the probability of changing any political party's future. He should be careful at handling NCP issues as Abdul was a supporter of NSP. So, Janus could not betray Abdul easily.

Janus had received some news about the connection of Shalini and NCP. NMP directly accused Shalini that She left NMP for NCP. If she has joined the NCP, then it should be a great threat for him. Abdul was also anxious with the NSP and Shalini was very eager towards politics. He never worried about an IAS officer, but This is Shalini who could play any game intelligently.

This nut has a fucking tactical brain as her fuckable figure, Janus thought. He knew that Shalini was eager to join the NSP too. but, he cannot offer a chance for Shalini easily. NSP was a key factor in the country's politics. so the NSP had a lot of activists who were looking for an opportunity in the party. Janus was alone in his office room and just drew a plan to destroy NCP.

Abdul is the leader of this party and main funder. Normal civilians never realized his dark side. He has been tactful not to show his dark side to normal people. That is how he persuaded his candidates who were very famous and respectful persons. Janus knew that these candidates could not join a party for money. NSP has tried to persuade a lot of people in NCP's bunch previously, but they were never successful. The minister carefully studied NCP and eventually he understood that NCP had a great manifesto. All candidates in NCP were impressed with their manifesto. In the manifesto, Abdul has mentioned that it's the vision and mission of NCP and he will swear to complete this manifesto within a few years. Finally, Janus understood that all candidates were deceived by this useless manifesto and Abdul.

The CM and his committee members met suddenly at CM's office. 

Janus - I think all of you know the thing about NCP. I feel that these idiots are going to be a big issue for us. 

Rashi - yes sir, i think we should stop them soon. 

Prakash approved that. killing or other things will be useless. all of those candidates never after money. so we can't stop them with money.

If we killed anyone that would be a great potential for the NCP, Ranuk said. 

Yes, Exactly Ranuk, we cannot do such a thing, but this should be finished in a smart way, CM said. 

But, how can we do this, Joshi said. He is a member of Indian parliament. 

Wait, I will plan this, Janu said. Shalini was in her office room. 

Next day, Shalini was at her office when she received a call from the minister.

Hi Shalini,

Hi minister sir, she playfully called him.

when you come to Mumbai for any official case? Janus asked.

Hmm, not sure. Busy days for me now, so all things in Mumbai put off, Shalini said.

So, what are you doing these days, She asked.

These days, we prepared the potential candidates list for the next election.

Oh, WOW, Shalini was impressed and Janus quickly noticed from her voice how she was impressed with this.

Yes, we have two ways to pick up candidates. from our senior members and supporters to some great personalities in the state, we carefully analyze everyone and finally I have to approve, Janus said. He wanted to make Shalini eager on this.

Oh, WOW. It is a great opportunity if any person can get a chance in NSP, Shalini was really impressed and showed her tone.

I would like to reveal to you a wow thing Shalini.

Oh what is that, She was very impatient.

I have suggested your name too as a potential candidate and the requests are processed in the member committee.

Shalini could not believe this at one. She felt that her body was trembling. She was just dumb for few seconds.

Are you serious Janus? I could not believe this. It was a dream for me. Shalini could not control her feelings. It would be a disadvantage for her surely. Janus could understand how Shalini was joyful.

Yes, Shalini, it would be a great opportunity for you to enter politics. but, the request is in the processing stage at committee approval.

Janus realized that he successfully launched his first step.

Shalini was joyful and her face was shining. All the staff could realize that Shalini was in extreme happiness today. She wanted to call Raj and inform him, but she was careful not to rush. She decided to talk about the opportunity with Raj later. 

She usually leaves the office around 5:30 PM. Most of the staff already left. but, she was still working. It was around 7:00 PM and only security officers were there. A luxury vehicle stopped at the guardroom (all gates were closed down and only Shalini's car was at the park). Main gate was opened when a security officer received a call from Shalini. Security officers were also unsure who that was. a well built man got down and walked towards Shalini's office with a briefcase. 

The man came out from the Shalini office room after 1 hour. Main security officer, Maniya, noticed that he did not bring the briefcase he had. He just drove his vehicle. After 5 minutes, Shalini came and got up to her car. another security guy saluted her. She did not care much for him and just drove towards the main gate. 

Achaa, Pandi, did you see that Madam's saree was slightly adjusted, Maniya said with a naughty laugh. 

I am not sure about the man who came from that big car, he said again. 

Achaa, Maniya, you will be fired very soon from here because you are talking nonsense to Madam, Pandi said. 

Maniya was always staring at Shalini, but very secretly. He knew that Shalini madam is maintaining her character well. If she hears anything bad, then surely she will fire him. 

at 3:45 AM in Jaya scheme, 

The next day, Jayesh (the deputy leader of NMP) in NMP woke up suddenly with a knock to the door and he was alone that night at his farm house after fucking a news anchor in a TV channel in th city. 

(Jayesh tried to become the next leader of NMP. A lot of members in the party showed their dislike for Gau ji as he was very weak and calm. Jayesh, Nathan, they all believed that Gau ji should leave or be ousted from the post. But, a lot of members in NMP agree with Gau ji and did not want to oust him as he was very respectful and all know him as a genuine politician. Therefore, Jayesh and Nathan planned to oust Gau ji at any cost.) 

There were few local security officer officers and few IPS officers were standing up. He could not understand and quickly wore a sarong and opened the door. 

Mr. Jayesh, you have to come with us, said an IPS officer. 

For what? Why should I come? what is the issue, asked Jayesh.

we will explain everything to you at the IPS office, so just come and do not be upset, Said the same officer. 

No, No, I am the deputy leader of NMP and district committee member. you cannot take me like this. show the court order.

Mr. Jayesh, no serious issue. you may just come. It is easy for both of us, said another officer. 

Who the hell are you man.... fuck off... show the court order or i will call to security officer. 

Jayesh got a sudden slap from a security officer officer and he fell to the floor. 

Come here fucker. Do you think we came here to fondle you? fucking idiot, come here and one officer hit Jayesh by his leg and push him. 

Jayesh was helpless and he had to go with these men innocently. His deputy leadership was worthless and these officers did not listen to him. 

Then, the 3 vehicles left the farmhouse. 

at 3:55 AM in Veroli villa, 

Nazroof's closest disciples - Babu, Nana and Jo were having drinks. three of them arranged a small party with Nazroof. 

Nana was the younger brother of Nazroof. He left the place around 12:00 AM but, three fellows were still enjoying themselves. Nazroof was keeping these three because they would do whatever they asked. They were responsible for many criminal activities in Nagpur, but eventually Nazroof saved them with his political power and money. Last year, Nana banged a lady who was working in Nazroof's office and killed her. Nazroof offered money to her family and solved the problem. she eventually showed the case was a lie from that innocent girl and made his entire family suicide. 

A bunch of groups with weapons suddenly arrived at the place. Three fellows had no idea what happened as they were drunk. 

a person ordering others gets them asap. 

three well built persons quickly grabbed three fellows while they were shouting. then threw them into a vehicle and all vehicles drove away from the place so fast. 

The mission was completed within 10 minutes. 

Next day morning, all radio channels, newspapers, TV channels and social media reported that Jayesh had been shot by a stranger near Nagpur central. Moreover, he was dead. He has got a few shots from a revolver. 

Three young guys have been burnt fully at Arjar premises. Their verifications were done and names were Babu, Nana and Jo. All the media published that three criminals who were supported by a political party were killed in Ajar. no suspects yet. 

Nathan was also in a deep upset. Jayesh and Nathan planned everything. Jayesh had no enemies as he knew. 

Nazroof received the news. He was unconscious for a few seconds. 

He could understand nothing and kneeled down suddenly. 

Nana.... what happened to you my brother.... 

A special IPS team worked on the case. 

Their first observation was that these two cases would be done by one group. 

Nathan directly accused to Gau ji regarding Jayesh's murder. 

NMP was imminent to break for 2 pieces due to this issue. Gau Ji was calmly refused and he went to the funeral too, but Nathan and his group protested against Gau ji and finally he had to come back without participating. 

Nathan and his team were discussing leaving NMP and making another party. Gau ji and his team refused the statements made by Nathan. 

Nazroof had no one to suspect as these three fellows including his younger brother were famous for criminal activities. people suspected that another underworld gang killed them due to conflict between them. The special IPS team could not find proof, so they said they will investigate further, but for now their observation was that a conflict between two underworld gangs caused this. 

On the funeral day of Nana and the other two, Nazroof and NJP organized a huge protest to push the security officer and force to IPS department to find the killers soon. The protest was very high and protestors behaved like animals. Suddenly people in the middle of the protest threw stones and petrol bombs at the security officer. The security officer quickly responded to this with heavy baton shots to protests. Those were running everywhere in the town and Nazroof hit a heavy shot from an unknown person. anyone could not figure out if it was from security officer or not. Nazroof was hospitalized. 

IPS officers, Local security officer and Shalini had a quick meeting regarding the situation in Nagpur. 

The meeting was held in the Divisional commissioner office. 

Shalini advised local security officer to take all the actions to stop the emerging situation. 

security officer IP - Madam, do we arrest Nazroof. We have enough proof that he has organized all these protests. 

Shalini - No, never. You should follow him and alert on his next step. if we arrested him then it would be an unnecessary issue. his foolish followers, you know about them. 

[+] 3 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by ab123456123456 - 05-08-2021, 12:24 AM