Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Rohit left and as he was driving msgd..swathi “thanks for the lovley dishes served”. Swathi dint reply as Mahesh was around… she was trying to have fun with Mahesh and they enjoy on the bed.but that dint last long… her apetite for enjoyment is high ..and Mahesh was not able to break the expectations… He tried to make more love.. but ejaculated fast and went to wash .. swathi took her turn and got cleaned and by the time she was back ..mahesh was sleeping…
Her body desire was satisfied by 10% and she knew she will be getting not more than that…she has slowly felt that her desires can never be satisfied… be it for personal or sexual… she just was feeling so depressed about her life and why it went so sour for her….
She remembered msg of Rohit and saw it ;
Swathi- Shut up is that the way you eat the dishes… for hours….
Rohit – replied instantly ….. well if the dish is so tasty..why not… what took you so much time to reply sbhabhi
Swathi – Nothing.. bed tales… (smiley)
Rohit – Oh im jealous… it must have taken 2 hours right..
Swathi- Chii..shut up…. Not everyone is Rohit
Rohit – Comeon to ..consume you .. it will take.. for just armpits it took me 2 hours…
Swathi- You are pschyo…..
Rohit – Hmm well you can make one… out of me ..
Swathi – Nah.. Mahesh hasn’t become na ..
Rohit – well intent .. is not enuf..implement also required.. Mahesh is weak in that..
Swathi- Rohit you should realise that im Mahesh wife.. and we need to keep our limits
Rohit – I know bhabhi … but my brain goes for drain the moment I see you…
Swathi – Ha ha ha .shut up you liar….
Rohit – Did you lliike it or not… pls tll me
Swathi – Chii….. I wont tell you .. . you tell how did u feel…
Rohit – Hmm it’s the best natural aroma I hade…..by the way your birthday is ahead
Swathi- Ha ha … god remembers…. No fun with birthdays last 2 years.. Mahesh always lift his hands
Rohit – This time im here na… lets go for shopping
Swathi – No no Rohit pls… no thanks.. im fine… don’t worry
Rohit- Bhabhi ..you know its my duty to reward my lucky lady …
Swathi- Thanks Rohit…but it wont be right …
Rohit- Come on bhabhi .. don’t make me separate ..im your friend right
Swathi 0- Lets chat on other topic
Rohit – Ok the softness of the armpits is so nice bhabhi .
Swathi – Shutup not that one..
Rohit – Ok then lips ?
Swathi – Hey idiot…. Comeon…. Don’t forget im your friend wife… ok .. (smiley[
Rohit – Ok … how about a movie ?
Swathi – You know I cant get out right … Rohit.. nirmala aunty won’t allow so much time.
Rohit – I need to meet you daily swathi
Swathi – For what… ???
Rohit - For being with my friend.. and having snacks breakfast lunch dinner
Swathi- You are going to be killed now.. in my hands..
Rohit – I was in the morning in kitchen
Swathi – Shut up Rohit .. don’t make me remember it .. ( she realised she had an orgasm when he licked her for lamost an hour )
Rohit – im planning you out for a movie..its only 2 hours na.. lets go… its near to the house also bhabhi …
Swathi – hmm ok ill tell her im going to swethas house then …but you need to pick me and drop near by home.
Rohit – Sure bhabhi why not….
Swathi- But what if someone sees us…
Rohit – It’s a mall and no one will notice…
Swathi – Ok … plan on Friday then .. Mahesh will leave early.. And come back late…
Rohit- perfect…then …we can enjoy that dish ..
Swathi- Shut up .. no such things..there..i wont come then
Rohit – ok ok then .. some other ….thing we will then
Swathi – ya ill buy you popcorn…keep eating it through the movie .ha ha ha
Rohit .. – ya ill eat .. popcorn…but that comes out from your lips
Swathi – Shut up you nasty fellow… good night now
Rohit – Good night bhabhi … this time he sent a lips kiss good night pic
Swathi face turned red seeing that pic…oh my god.. what is this guy … wanting… ill tell him no for movie…
Next morning she served food for Mahesh and left kid in school. Then she opened the mobile.. she saw 10 tickets booked for movie… she is surprised…she left a msg to Rohit 10 tickets??? Who all coming…
Rohit – No its only for both of us… I blocked the entire premium category … so that we can watch the movie together
Swathi is delighted inside that such acts make her so happy ..but after a thought, she was thinking if Rohit will act like the one in kitchen .. she has told him strictly not to …. I always think like t his but when he lays his hands I oblige him.. this time I should not… She has mentally made her mind not to allow Rohit touch her armpits and blouse…
Mahesh informed Swathi , that Rohit is looking out for opening branch in Bangalore… for his operations… he said to me to stick with aman for 3 months… and get all his business contacts.. he is agreed to pay me 50k each month for this 3 months … to get that business contacts.. Mahesh informed he is not making any financial loss to aman that’s why he is doing that.. Swathi was happy that 50 k will ease out the cash flow problem at home..she has been facing..she know Rohit is going to make good of her 50k..
He said he will talk to delhi public school also for admiision to chotu next year without any cost… he is become a big shot.. everyone knows him in the city . Swathi was so happy hearing that … as she walways wanted to give good education to her son… she thanked instantly to him in her heart.
In the night he sent a good night pic with tongue kiss .. this time swathi smiled to herself.. she remembered that there is a movie program tomorrow…she decided to get early and make things arranged…
[+] 3 users Like enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... - by enjyxpy - 17-04-2019, 01:21 AM