Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
A week passed and there was no msg or call from Rohit . Swathi was thinking of him from last one week every day … she dint call him or msg him … but the desperation made her leave a msg to him wishing him “ hi businessman”, the whats app showed only one tick that the server dint send him a msg. Mahesh being Friday , wanted to call him for weekend and called, it showed no tone.
Swathi was unhappy that whole week. She was thinking why is she wanting to talk to Rohit… somehow she wanted the touch again ……. During that week she tried to seduce Mahesh thinking about Rohit, but she could not get all that what she wanted. Over and above she and Mahesh had heated arguments in night over nirmala auntys scoldings.. she had cried and asked Mahesh to get separated….
On Sunday morning , Swathi got the msg from Rohit . She immediately replied with Mahesh around,
Swathi - Big man, what happened looks like you are busy and forget your friends
Rohit – No bhabhi had to go to Netherlands suddenly as we finalised the investor talks …
Swathi- Oh that’s a good news.. I thought u ignored me completely.
Rohit – How can I forget my beautiful bhabhi… bhabhi…. My dish ….
Swathi- Shutup .pls Rohit don’t talk like that you know na… your bhabhi
Rohit – Ya bhabhi , but somehow I have the liberty to ask my bhabhi isn’t it
Swathi – Hmmm (no sound)
Rohit – Bhahbi ..Sunday na..shal li come for dinner …
Swathi- Ya fix up with Mahesh na…
Rohit – ill provided I get my dish ….
Swathi- Chi … Rohit . ..sssh . u had kissed me there ..and still want to do there… shut up
Rohit- it was so smooth bhabhi .. want more
Swathi- Rohit pls na … you had kissed me ther na…
Rohit – Bhabhi , where di d I kissi kissed ur blouse..not there na.. this time pls weare sleeveless
Swathi- You are nuts …shut up .. is this the way u talk to your bhabhi
Rohit – Bhabhi I want you to enjoy life with me around.. I promise you the best life… trust me
Swathi – Rohit …. Hmmmmm Mahesh is here bye
Rohit – My dish ????
Swathi – Pls Rohit.. ill keep your fav kheema balls ready ok na..
Rohit – Yes along with that .. my more fav dish … pls. pls pls….
Swathi _ you are impossible..bye…

Rohit called Mahesh and explained him that they got investors and wanted to meet .. Mahesh said pls come for dinner …. Rohit agreed immediately . Mahesh informed swathi that Rohit is coming.. she said fine… what do I need to keep ready? Rohit was saying both dishes the one you served last time.
Swathi was fully shy … ok ill keep them ready . Mahesh is such an idiot she think, he dint even ask whats those fav dishes… ok im going for bath now. She retired.and took veet along with her.. this time she applied it fully to the armpits and it was clean and soft….she thought shruti Hassan ad has some nice effect… she applied nice herbal soap and had a nice long bath and came out around 5 pm
Rohit had come by 5 pm …and was discussing with Mahesh. Swathi felt surprised and was thinking what to wear…she wore a full blouse and put on petticoat…. And was about to put saree..but she know Rohit wanted in a sleevelss blouse… she again took time to select and put on the saree… with a sleeveless blouse and walked to the place .. where Rohit and Mahesh were sitting.
Mahesh looked at her and smiled… she had put on that saree after long time…. He thought… ya he is not doing her shopping these days , so might be wanting to get more variety of dresses.. but the last time was only during Diwali..and her birthday is coming this month end.. oh … he has to be ready with some money…
Rohit saw swathi and the sleeveless blouse completely gave him confidence that swathi liked it to happen . He smiled in a way that swathi could understand. Thanks for the dish he msgd her
Swathi asked Mahesh to come . He asked did you bring the mutton? Mahesh said oh . I dint .. ill go now… till then give some tea or coffee to him
Rohit – What happened Mahesh (as he put on shirt and came out) .
Mahesh - nothing will get stuff and some vegetables…. Let’s have some drinks today ?
Rohit – Hmmmm I will have only one peg..actually had a lot during my Europe trip.
Swathi – bring some fried items from china fast food then I cant make so much for your snacks Mahesh
Rohit – ya .. bhabhi will serve me tea and “snacks” with nice smells .. you go Mahesh
Swathi – (looks at him with fake anger and goes to kitchen as Mahesh leaves0
Rohit – Bhabhi .. my dish … (he comes to kitchen )
Swathi – Rohit pls… what is this….
Rohit- Bhahbi why did u put up t his blouse.. when u don’t like it
Swathi – Because you like it Rohit .
Rohit – then I like more that only na…you know na…. [[swathi was sweating a lil with heat]
Swathi – (took a heavy breath, s showing that she is ready)
Rohit dint waste time..he turned her to him this time and turned off the stove and put her to the modular kitchen walls… Swathi was feeling ecstacy …she just stood stiff there with her hands closed and feeling the hot atmosphere. Rohit looked at her calmly without touching her .. he was so pleased with her beautiful body and the way she was breathing in an dout .. her heart was racing..
Swathi opened her eyes and looked at Rohit and she found him enjoying his beauty with his eyes. She closed again as the feeling gave her the best pleasure… he slowly approached her and put his lips on her ears ..bhabhi . I want to eat fully the aroma ……….
Swathi – hmmmmmmmmmmmmm 9(feeling his lips on the ear lobes)
Rohit- Thanks for wearing this blouse bhabhi .. for me ..aaaaaaaah ( he kissed her ear lobes)
She was shivering ..and he could feel that .. he took his tougne out and slowly licked the ear lobes hmmmmmmmmmmm bhabhi …………….. He slowly kissed over her shoudlers and slowly kissed on the opning of armpit and shoudlers… swathi was moaning and shuddering in pleasure…. Hmmmmm hmm was all she could say .
Swathi was in state of shock and she dint open her hands and was standing still… Rohit slowly caressed her body and making her the warmth of body touch…he slowly kissed the opening of the armpit and slowly let his tounge in … trying to make space for his…She was feeling wet .. both near her armpits and in between her legs.. she could felt she is leaking slowly … and she slowly opened her armpits making space…
The fresh bath …. And the herbal soap mixed with the aroma of her body made Rohit weak and he pushed at once his face into her armpits and smelled it deeply…. Swathi now completely lifted her armpits completely now… Rohit got flushed with her aroma nd he looked it..hes understood its just cleaned for him.. htat excited him ..and he put his hand over swathis hands and made himself rest on her boobs with his chest… both were in a world of enjoyment… swathi locked rohits fingers in hers and Rohit rest his broad chest on her soft blouse… he then could not stand anymore ..he completely kissed her armpits which were clean and serving him her body aroma… he completely planted kisses not even missing an inch. He slowly took his tongue out and licked her armpits more clean and kissed everywhere there…. His licking his kissing made swathi shudder and pushed her blouse more towards him… he locked both her hand nad kissed alternatively on both the armpits…and licked them everywhere.. he tried to insert his tongue slightly into her side boobs .. This made her turn and twist… and she was in other world of her enjoyment…
Swathi held his head and made him kiss more on armpits and neck ..she allowed him to take her neck . she cooperated with him in allowing him to kiss her neck from neck to almost her cleavage.. Her tight pin stopped him from exploring the cleavage… he left kissing and they were fully close now… she lifted her hands again as she was feeling so nice ..his tongue on her armpits… they dint realised that nirmala aunty had opened the door.. the sounds were completely not to be heard for them… Swathi was allowing him to lick her compeltey udner armpits and kissing her… nirmala aunty was moving towards kitchen to have water.. suddenly they heard the voice of two wheeler of Mahesh and both came to the world… Swathi pushed him and turned toward the stove.. Rohit immediately said.. when wil aunty wake up bhabhi ??? she should by now.. . swathi replied…
Aunty walked in .. and Rohit touched her feet and was talking to her… and took his tea and walked into the hall… Swathi was breathing madly and she looked at her armpits.. rohits saliva was oozing out and she put her hands and wiped it …. And she put it on her lips.. and licked her finger…. She was surprised why she is doing this!!!!
[+] 5 users Like enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... - by enjyxpy - 17-04-2019, 01:21 AM