Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
She was in a state of shock, she just wished him as aunty had called.
Swathi could not look into Rohits eyes as she served him tea. Seeing that Rohit has realised that he has gone too far … but he could not control the lovely feeling and wiped his lips thinking about the kiss.. he had chat with aunty. Swathi dint come out till she heard the vehicle sound of Mahesh. Swathi was breathing heavily and she was feeling guilty and thinks she is cheating on Mahesh.
Mahesh dint come up till 8 pm and Rohit was getting bored with aunty and he was waiting for swathi to come out , but she was busy with food preparations. Mahesh came around 8 pm and Rohit and he had long chats and food was served by Swathi. She tried to remain normal and Rohit wantedly made her speak on many occasssions, she looked at him seriously and with a stern look. Rohit remained calm and was discussing with Rohit after dinner. Rohit remained after dinner for an hour and swathi walked up to terrace with tea to Mahesh and Rohit. She heard Mahesh talking :
Mahesh- its becoming so tough Rohit, aman is not easy guy to get in and he always demands more work in less time. Swathi is not happy these days.
Rohit – Ya swathi deserves more Mahesh , she is really a wonderful lady. (Swathi had stopped to hear more).
Mahesh- Ya Rohit you are right , but somehow I can observe she is more unhappy and wants more from life.
Rohit – Nothing wrong in that Mahesh , she is a sweet lady and she always supports you. Remember my words, if someones gonna change your life..its because of her Rohit. You are lucky man
Swathis anger pacified hearing so good words for her from Rohit.
Mahesh- I need to change job Rohit , as I need to make more money now, the home loan is killing me. Swathi wants to work too so that she can help me out , but what to do .. mom is strictly against it .. you know na Rohit.
Rohit- See Mahesh I want you to spend 6 more months with amans company… if you want I can get a job for swathi in my company.
Swathi was feeling so nice now..and shes happy that Rohit thinks so good for her
Mahesh – No Rohit , I don’t think mom will agree and moreover chotu is less only three now..some one needs to take care of him. Mom is too weak with leg pains…. ( Swathi knew he had a point).
Rohit – Hmmm in that case wait for 6 more months Rohit, im planning to set up a new branch of that Netherlands company in india and I can slowly take you for that..
Mahesh – R u sure Rohit .. bcos I don’t want to bother you
Rohit- you don’t know I have to see that you and swathi are living happily

Swathi felt so happy , her anger got replaced by appreciation for Rohit . she came us as the tea was getting cold..
Swathi – So old friends had new discussions 
Rohit – Ya bhabhi ,we had .. it was so good to sepdn time with you and Mahesh … and especialaly that aromatic tea u served me in the evening .
Swathi- (looked at in fake anger ) ya ya have some more now ( she gave him cup of tea)
Rohit – R u sure bhabhi .. can I have one now … the same I had in the evening
Swathi – Shut up (she whispered and gave tea to Mahesh)
Chotu came up too and he went to his dad playing… and both were sharing their tea. I stood along with you a lil far
Rohit – Thanks bhabi .. thanks for the both dishes
Swathi- shut up you idiot.. .what were you thinking ….. is that the way you do to your bhabhi
Rohit – Bhabhi it was wonderful for me… and u ?
Swathi – Chi..!!! you are such a bad guy … what happened to all your goodness Rohit
Rohit – Bhabhi tell me did you like it or not ?
Swathi – Chi !!! not at all … its so bad..
Rohit – Oh that’s why you allowed me for an hour from 5 30 to 6 30 .. just to eat that dish
Swathi - ( she realised that she spend an hour just in his touch .. oh this is seriosus problem) no no Rohit may be I got carried away.. no more such acts from now on
Rohit – Bhabhi turst me you will never fall into problems with Rohit..im here to give you a better life not spoil it
Swathi – Thanks Rohit
Rohit – Just enjoy life and co operate with me bhabhi …. We wil have good life…
Swathi- Sure Rohit…. Ill enjoy good life..with friends like u around… did you like the food or not
Rohit – Which one ?
Swathi – Shut up… ill kill you
Rohit – Bhabhi kheema balls curry was good.
Swathi- Thanks and other dish ? (she asked it and realised.. she should nto have asked it]
Rohit – Bhabih would like to have more and more of it … can you serve me…
Swathi pinched him. She is wondering ,she will not talk to Rohit after that act. But the discussion made her light in heart and thought Rohit is such a graceful person.
Ok so Mahesh and chotu came back. Rohit bid them bye and promised to help Mahesh whatever way he can and also make their life happy. Mahesh was delighted after Rohit left… He dint tell swathi anything abt his discussion for job… Swathi remained unknown… He had a peg and then slept… Swathi went to washroom and she realised her panty had that wetness dried up patches..she had come to know she had leaked during that kiss on armpits… she opend her blouse and looked at them .. she cud feel her armpits soft and cleanly shaven…. Somehow rohits touch made her feel hot… she came back to Mahesh and Mahesh was sleeping.. she hugged him and slept… Mahesh responsed back with a hug and slept.
[+] 3 users Like enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... - by enjyxpy - 17-04-2019, 01:19 AM