Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi was watching tv along with chotu. Her phone rang and she excitedly picked the call. Rohit was seeking directions and he came to the address. Swathi had to get down as the car was not able to fit in their lane.. she asked him to park on the other side … both were walking down the street till their flat.
Rohit- Wow bhabhi !!! absolutely beautiful you are in this saree.
Swathi- Thanks Rohit. Swathi called Mahesh and informed him that Rohit had called him and will be coming soon at 6 pm. She asked when is Mahesh coming… Mahesh said he will be there by 6 30 to 7pm max. Rohit smiled seeing her… she was putting flowers in her hairs.. her face appeared more fresh and clean than the last time. .. he had a nice feeling for hers…
As swathi was taking stairs, she thought to herself, that why dint she inform Mahesh about Rohit already coming in …. What if aunty wakes up early and sees him or what if chotu tells his dad… ofcourse chotu cant tell as he is only 2.5 years old now …. But . why is she doing or what is the need for her to hide this to Mahesh??
Rohit- Nice flat swathi, but isn’t it so interior and its like thrown away from the main road.
Swathi- Ya what to do, your friend Mahesh hardly can afford this…. It took 2 years to get here..but good thing is since there are no much flats around, it has nice light and fresh air.
Rohit – (enters the house and found the house to be so neat and well kept) .. Hmm bhabhi … they say na.. see the house and you can tell about the housewife… I can see how beautiful you are the way you kept the house…
Swathi- Thanks Rohit… some one needs to learn how to appreciate women ( she thinks of Mahesh)
Rohit- Comeon bhabi I always appreciated you and your beauty …. Isn’t it
Swathi – Hmmmm…
Chotu sees Rohit and lil scared and moves to her mom. Rohit took a chocolate from his pocket and gave it to chotu. He instantly picked it and took it inside the bedroom .
Swathi- You know how to get everyone under your control … she smiles
She goes to bedroom and switches on the tv and puts cartoon network inside. Meanwhile Rohit checked the house… and balcony….. and came back to the hall…
Rohit - really it’s a nice location to be frank ..its inside. But the place has greenery and open air… good for health…. Swathi bhabhi..
Swathi- ya that’s the only saving grace..but no one comes as they need to walk so long inside…
Rohit – But I don’t mind coming anywhere for you bhabhi ….
Swathi- thanks Rohit.. im sure your are going to be with me in tough times
Rohit- Tough times ??? what tough time do you have bhabhi (Rohits mind was on her body aroma)
Swathi – Nothing Rohit , I cant say im bad..but I cant say im good too.. Life is going like nothing…. Same day same night…. Just became a robot..no fun in life..and Mahesh also gets easily irritated… aunty keeps telling him negatively about me…. I wanted to get out of this house .. Rohit (she had a layer of tears in her eyes)
Rohit - Bhabhi its ok I can understand…. (he approached her ) … I promise you that all your problems vanish and my beautiful bhabhi will emerge as a happy lady….
Swathi- Thanks Rohit …what will you have now.. your fav ginger tea ?
Rohit – Bhahbi you still dint forget .. you know why we like each other is..we know each other well and our tastes (he looks at her glossy lips)
Swathi – Ya after you disappeared.. I had almost lost it Rohit..bcos the only time I used to feel I was beautiful was whenever u had come home… your compliments and your being around
Rohit – so bhabhi food is ready ?
Swathi – No Rohit I thought , I will prepare it when you and Mahesh will have a chat…
Rohit- im not talking about kheema balls bhabhi (swathi u understood , she just walked silently into kitchen)
Rohit followed her …. Into kitchen….[her flowers her body aroma her fresh bath aroma..all mixed in one place of swathis body]
Swathi was fully excited and her goosebumps made her clearly feel that..
Rohit – Bhabhi you make my ginger tea and ill have my snacks
Swathi – SSSSSSSssh Rohit .. aunty and son are there ……….
Rohit – Bhabhi , comeon.. aunty is sleeping and chotu is only 2.5 years old..and its only just having the aroma na.. . not more na
Swathi – you are such a shameless guy she wshipered to him (it excited him and slwly moved behind her.. her saree was fully covered and her blouse was not too open at the back .. its just a plain housewife traditional dress..but that excited rohit).
Rohit had soflty put his eyes on her shoulders..and Swathi shuddered at once……..
[+] 4 users Like enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... - by enjyxpy - 17-04-2019, 01:19 AM