Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Mahesh got up late and he instantly without even getting bath.. had brushed his teeth and had a quick bite and left to office. Swathi feels it so awkward… this guy never will understand how to impress….. like rohit ….. what.. she is thinking about rohit like this……
Rohit …Rohit…. Rohit …. His words have created some kind of spell on her…she started reading the conversations over and over and feeling excited about his msgs on being her lucky lady .. her aroma.. shes decided to get ready well this Saturday…she had applied on Friday night ..Bleach on her face after long time and washed it after proper time.. She herself felt that she has not taken proper care of her.she looked at her figure and thought that yoga has helped her to recover well after pregnancy to get back those curves.
Rohit on the other hand was thinking about swathi as he drove … she is an angel in my life… more above that she is like the ones hes always dreamt of a wife..beautiful… educated…. Helpful….and so co operative to hubbys thoughts….. well her aroma does really make me weak everytime… I dared to tell her this time after 4 years of knowing her… will she serve me what I want… [he msgd as he got of car and msgd her Friday night] so my food is getting ready ??
Swathi- Ya have asked father in law to bring it during lunch time
Rohit- and my smell
Swathi- Shut up …nothing. ..i wont use dove also this time…
Rohit- Excellent then!!! we can get more natural
Swathi- Shut up you …………….
(rohit sent his snap in shorts and t shirt …sitting in his bed)
Swathi - wow what a classic bedroom –where are you
Rohit – in my house on bed..had food.. Mahesh hasn’t come?
Swathi – NO he is coming these days at 11 ….
Rohit – what ? 11… he is such a looser I must say ….pls send your pic na
Swathi- No way .. I won t.. you will again comment
Rohit – Pls bhabhi .. its me only na
Swathi – No senti pls…
Rohit – Pls bhabhi …… tell me na are my dishes ready ..
Swathi – yes baba….i just told uncle to get it and im also prepared
Rohit- OH thanks bhabhi . both dishes are going to make me full
Swathi- Shut up only one I told na ( why did I tell him im prepared)
Rohit- bhabhi what time shud I come so that we can have both
Swathi – Aunty will be sleeping till 6 so if you can come by 5 then
Rohit – Sure bhabhi ill come by 5 pm . Good night
Swathi has told him indirectly. but as she sleeps she is struggling why did she tell him . She typed to msg rohit that its not possible… but she could not sent it… it’s just only smell na he wants….. why so much thinking….
In the morning swathi got up late as Mahesh had come late and had plans to leave late. Swathi prepared him food and sent him saying that rohit is comng at 6 pm. Mahesh says ya.. keep everything ready .. he had told you some two dishes it seems na keep them ready .
Swathi was embarrassed but kept composed. Ya y aim keeping them ready for him. You better remember he is going to be here at 6pm.. ( she thinks why is not she able to tell her that he is going to be here by 5pm)
As Mahesh left she closed doors and slowly went to bathroom around 3 pm after finishing household chores.. shes applied veet to her armpits and did a face wash with orange peel. She almost after marriage spend an hour in bathroom to take care of her body. She came out and chotu had come from school..she gave him snacks and he was watching cartoon network ..
She went inside to change saree ..she tried to pick the best saree.but she is quite unhappy with her wardrobe. She put on a red pink combination transparent saree with a blouse covering her shoulers and it was not a sleeveless blouse. After a long time , she has put a glossy lipstick on her lips and she started taking care of her body as if shes gonna get married … some kind of weird feeling she has in her spine, but that somehow has started making her excited. If rohit is going to smell her .. I will stop him immediately..but if he insists a lot ..she will allow him to smell once in a flash of a second…. That wont be wrong ….. after all he is such a sweet friend of hers.
[+] 3 users Like enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... - by enjyxpy - 17-04-2019, 01:18 AM