Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi was waiting for Mahesh who promised to come at 7 today , they both planned to watch a movie together in laptop. She was waiting for him till 8 and she called him . a pretyped busy words came as a msg.
She made chotu sleep with nirmala aunty and went to her room and was browsing her mobile facebook aap. She was jealous seeing her friend swetha going to Singapore with her hubby. She liked it and left some comments and opened whas app chat and was reading the conversation with rohit in the morning. She blushed when he asked her body aroma. She somehow felt excited and msg him
Swathi- So businessman!! Still busy with meetings
After few minutes she got a msg.
Rohit- Hi bhabhi , msg at 9 ? ya just came back home .
Swathi- So hows your meeting. ?
Rohit – It was good bhabhi. The Netherlands investors have agreed to invest in our company. But still talks are pending. In the middle I thought about you and the aroma
Swathi - wow congrats!!! So party toh banti hai … shut up … you don’t again bring that topic
Rohit – Bhabhi pls na … tell me na that perfume name?
Swathi- Arey baba !!!! its just “Yardley” ( she said just to escape that question)
Rohit- Bhabhi I know how Yardley smells and every other female perfume !!! pls tell me this new one I never smelt of
Swathi – Chi!!!! U smelled every other female perfume ??? how …. Many gfs you have now rohit tell me
Rohit – Bhabhi don’t change the topic.
Swathi- it must be from the flowers that I had in my hairs
Rohit- Bhabhi I know how flowers smell !!!
Swathi- You are so adamant rohit… acha it might be bcos I just had a fresh bath and came to temple may be its dove!!!
Rohit – Ok … that means you dint apply any perfume
Swathi- (feeling lil embarrassed but responds) Yes !!!!
Rohit – Oh bhabhi ….. im sure it must be urs .. I always wanted to ask you that whenever I came home… but you would always be busy with Mahesh and inlaws…. That’s a nice aroma around u .. that’s y everyone is pleasant around you.
Swathi—Shutup !!! you have become so spoiled rohit
Rohit – Bhabhi … comeon.. what is there In this, we are friends na !!!!
Swathi – (responds with smiley0
Rohit- Friends share and care everything na
Swathi – Hmmmm

Rohit- Bhaabhi pls get fresh on that weekend too .. and serve me your food so near to me
Swathi- Shutup rohit !!! you are such a naughty fellow
Rohit- Bhabhi pls na …
Swathi- No no no no no only mutton kheema balls !! nothing more nothing less
Rohit- bhabhi .. apni rohit ko bhooka rakhogi
Swathi- chup…. Only mutton kheema balls
Rohit – Acha !!! tell me from where the aroma comes atleast on your body
Swathi- Shutp rohit… don’t ask such questions … you only find out na from where it is coming
Swathi tries to cancel tht msg… but its gone..she is surprised why did she type that …. Him to find out
Rohit- Sure bhabhi given a chance ill get the secret
Swathi- You are such an idiot rohit !!!! sweet idiot you are… I think along with money you have earned now skills of flirting…. Wake up …you are flirting with wrong lady
Rohit- bhabhi I just like kheema balls aren’t you serving me that ? so I like your aroma too.. so serve me that too
Swathi- Rohit we will meet on Saturday ok … bye.. good night…
Rohit- Bhahbhi good night and Saturday pls serve me both
Swathi dint reply. As she was scared where this discussion was going. She tried to sleep. Again she woke up and read all those msgs… she looked at herself in mirror and her cheeks looked red to her. Am I doing wrong? Just he asked me about my perfume … Mahesh never asked or cared …. So whats the wrong in showing him the smell … no no .. what am I thinking.. this is not right….i will tell rohit tomorrow not to ask that anymore
Next day morning she had a nice msg from rohit saying good morning. She replied back good morning. Rohit sent his pic in a nice blazer getting ready for his meeting. Swathi was so impressed.
Swathi – Wow businessman you look awesome !!!
Rohit- Send me your pic also na
Swathi – ha ha ha no way .. you are in blazer … me im like a housemaid now !!!!
Rohit- Bhahbi … you are my anushka shetty.. I can see her in any dress
Swathi- shutup don’t spoil your day .. good morning and go now
Rohit – Bhabhi … you are my lady luck .. and im going for some more dicussions with my investors pls send na
Swathi- ( started feeling proud whenever he says im her lady lluck)- she clicks a pic and sends it .. happy now!!!!
Rohit- Wow bhabhi .. you are fresh .. even in simple saree you look the best… wow….. that blouse of yours is so sweaty bhabhi !!!! [as she was working her blouse was sweaty under armpits)
Swathi- (fully shy) shutup rohit … this is all what you see in your bhabhis pic.. I wont send again to you
Rohit- Sorry bhabhi but what to do you … you are the best . Good day bhabhi
Swathi – Good day to you rohit …
Rohit- Bhabhi tomorrow is Saturday … remember to serve me my two dishes
Swathi- Only one!!!
Rohiit- Ya one by one !!! pls
Swathi- Hmmm [she could not say no ]
Swathi was thinking and she is surprised that rohit is so nice person who cares about her but somehow the new friendships she is finding is making her week. Rohit on other side thinks bhabhi is so beautiful and more over than anything her money has made me rich .. I cant let her go .. she has to be in my life for ever!!!
[+] 5 users Like enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... - by enjyxpy - 17-04-2019, 01:17 AM