Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi went home and she spoke well to her nirmala aunty about how successful rohit had become. She and Mahesh were all praises for Rohit. Swathi was so detailed about explaining nirmala aunty the beauty of the car. Mahesh was both pleased and irritated about her passion for cars.
Mahesh and swathi spent the whole day thinking about Rohit. Mahesh was a bit depressed too, as his junior assistant is now more than worth hundreds of crores and him who had taught him principles of finance was dealing in thousands of income and lacs of loan. He had couple of pegs of drinks and retired to sleep in the afternoon.
Swathi who was happy joined him in the bed and wanted to have some fun, but instead she could smell him drunk. Her happiness instantly turned into anger , she turned around and closed her eyes.
She remembered the last day when Rohit left. He was so soft in asking her money that day and he promised to give her good gifts in return. Swathi was so sorry that she has scolded him so many times and even cursed him. But the Rohit she saw today was completely different, he was handsome, he was polite, he can give run for any women now. Somehow shes got a soft corner for him.
Mahesh called Rohit in the evening and had a chat with him and invited him on Saturday evening at 6pm after his office hours. He gave his land line and swathi mobile to Rohit, just in case Mahesh is late from office . Swathi finished the household chores for that day and was waiting for his son chotu to come from school , just then she heard a message tone on her mobile. It was a msg from unknown no. She opened it. “Hi bhabhi Rohit here “ she saw the what’s app msg and smiled to herself. She instantly replied
Swathi – Hi rohit how ru 
Rohit – Fine bhabhi …. So hope you are not angry on me.
Swathi- I was a lot and even cursed you, but you made me so happy today. So happy to see you like that.
Rohit- Bhabhi lot of credit goes to you. I dint want to tell you on that day about my trip to Europe, as you might feel bad that Mahesh wasn’t taking risk. But bhabhi the success credit goes to you also , you are my sweet angel who saved me …
Swathi- Thanks rohit, but don’t forget that days words 
Rohit – Never ever bhabhi, I remember. I promise you that your rewards will be so good, so fruity and so beautiful just like my beautiful bhabhi
Swathi – Don’t make me happy with just words  . You know Mahesh has been struggling to reach hi salary from 50 to 65k and now you are no where near even to think off in dreams
Rohit – Bhabhi its ok Mahesh has his own way of life and me my way. But still Mahesh has the best with him
Swathi – And what is it? That he has best ?
Rohit- Its you bhabhi. You are the best and beautiful thing . I was surprised you dint change a bit , still that beautiful.
Swathi- Acha!!! You have learnt how to play with words now
Rohit- I swear bhabhi … you are my dream lady  such a sweet angel
Swathi – so you are coming this weekend na , shall I make your fav mutton kheema balls
Rohit- Bhabhi you stole my words I wanted to eat your hand made food. I am coming for that only actually.
Bhabhi and I promise you that you will start getting your life back , I know how much you used to yearn for happiness. Oh bhahi, such a nice day to meet you yesterday.
Swathi- Thanks rohit. Me too, I felt like I met a good old friend 
Rohit- Bhabhi ping you later in the evening . Rushing for a meeting
Swathi- Bye . pls come on weekend.
Rohit- Bhabhi one question , when we met today I could feel nice aroma around you , what perfume were you using.
Swathi – (blushed what is he asking) !! Nothing Rohit , I mean its … why are you asking.
Rohit - its so good bhabhi , after you left too, the car was smeling so nice
Swathi- Shutup. Bye now
Rohit- Bye
Swathi , felt blushing oh my god. What was he asking me. How can I tell him , that I dint apply any perfume . Instead of feeling offended , she felt like she received a compliment. She slipped to sleep and woke when chotu came from school. She was finding herself easy from yesterday.
[+] 5 users Like enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... - by enjyxpy - 17-04-2019, 01:16 AM