Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Mahesh and Swati sat together in one sofa , Rohit and chotu sat opposite to them. Rohit looked at swathi and smiled. Swathi stays composed. Swathi has been to the hotel last time, when aman had given an office party . He was staring her like he is going to pounce on her. She completely ignored that looks, somehow again coming to the same hotel reminded her of aman and his looks for her.
Rohit- Mahesh what do you wanna eat
Mahesh –Nothing as we need to go home and have ugadi pachadi. Aunty must be waiting. Why don’t you also come now.
Rohit – No I have to go the airport now from here to pick up some guests who are coming from Netherlands. But its so good day for me that I met you both (He looked at swathi and swathi this time somehow managed to spare him a smile).
Swathi – its so funny rohit !!! that you vanish without a word and now you say that you are so happy meetings us . I know you never cared about us and our feelings ( she wanted to scold him and given a chance beat him but she controls as it was a secret not know to Mahesh)
Rohit- I know , I owe an explanation. The time I was working with Mahesh, I was dealing with some clients based in Europe, during discussions with them I realised I have a great agricultural opportunities in the market to set up based on technology. I decided to quit job and pursue, I needed around 3 lac rupees to go to Europe. I was falling short of Rs. 50,000 which a beautiful angel (looking at swathi) gave me. I owe her this success and now my company is almost doing a turnover of 100 crores in its second year of operations.
I had tried contacting our old office, but I was told Mahesh had left the job. I had come to the old house, but I was told you guys bought a new flat somewhere in gachibowli . your phone no also changed mahesh , so could not trace you guys.
Swathi was moved by his explanation. She realised that Rohit had no intentions of dumping her. At once her feelings for him took a U turn and she happily smiled with her trademark smile with a thin layer of tears in her eyes. She somehow controlled herself and felt happy that she is not been dumped, and Rohit was a gentleman.
Mahesh- Wow man, many dream but only a few pursue them. You are one. Really love this success of yours. Wish I had also that intent and dare.
Nirmala aunty had called Mahesh. Mahesh told her they met Rohit. She asked him to come home too. Mahesh said he will next time.
They had nice breakfast and tea . Rohit and Swathi both were now relaxed, One had a feeling that his heartburden is reduced and other was feeling happy that she was not ditched. Both steal the views and Rohit conveyed a sorry and Swathi accepted it with her eyes.
Swathi- So is your beautiful angel happy with your success rohit.
Rohit – Ya , but I dint speak to her yet. I need to meet her and give her a hug for what she has done.
Swathi – You are so mean!!just a hug for her for such a great help
Rohit – Well I know whatever I can do to her I will . she is my lucky lady and im gonna meet her soon (looks into her eyes)
Swathi- Good luck and really now we are happy that you’re a big businessman and still a friend to Mahesh.
Rohit – Definitely bhabhi. Mahesh and you are special for me.

Mahesh- Come home rohit this weekend. We need to discuss a lot.

Maruthi 800 looks so petty before Audi A8 , swathi sat in it and felt like she shifted her seat from sofa seat to wooden seat. Her soft ass felt that. She closed her eyes in happiness. She was happy that rohit was not cheating her, second because of her contribution rohit could taste success. Slowly her dead desires were getting watered
[+] 4 users Like enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... - by enjyxpy - 17-04-2019, 01:16 AM