Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Seeing Rohit, Mahesh was excited , but the blood of Swathi boiled. she remembered the last meeting with him where he has taken 50k from her and promised her to give good returns to her.
Mahesh went near and swathi was watching what is the reaction going to be of the cheater Rohit. As Rohit turned and opens the car door he sees mahesh and cries out his name "Mahesh" and excitingly comes near him and hugs him at one go.
Swathi is surprised , she thought rohit will avoid but his reaction of happiness takes her by a blow. Mahehs hugs him "Rohit so good to see u " .
Rohit- Mahesh you wont believe this is really happy for me , where is swathi bhabhi ?
Mahesh points out at swathi with chotu.
"Bhabhi", rohit exclaims comes and hugs swathi gently "so happy to see u swathi bhabhi .... "
Swathi is all surprised that instead of avoiding them for cheating he is coming and showing his happiness.
Rohit looks at swathi hes understood her position. "Bhabhi, will tell you everything later and whispers you are my lady luck"
"Bhabhi ", Pls you start the car , putting the car keys in her hand
Swathi clearly embarassed by his reaction exclaims "NO !!! No not me "
"Bhabi pls its a new year for us and seeing you and starting this day on a new year is so awesome , pls start the car "
Mahesh feels so proud of his friend Rohit for giving such a nice honour . "Swathi " no probs pls start it
Swathi feels like a dream thats happening before her eyes , she goes to car and starts it and make space for rohit to get in. "mahesh, bhabhi pls get in ". Swathi confused but follows the instructions. She is so surprised that her thoughts came true in a gap of 10 minutes,. before 10 mins she was thinking can she ever get into a car and now she is already in it.
Rohit swiftly starts it and runs the wheels over lemons and zooms it . The lovley leather car interiors flushed with cosy sofas and lovely feel of richness , soothens swathi's anger for rohit.
Mahesh - Rohit you vanished two years back with not even a bike in u r hand and now you are coming this way . so good to see you man.. tell me how this became possible.
Its a big story mahesh , i would prefer to tell to you and swathi bhabhi in bits and pieces , lets stop for a coffee.
Swathi- Our car is there only rohit . (shes realised that her angry is slowly pacified sitting in the car ..she is surprised to herself)
Rohit- My car driver is there only he will get it the keys are at the valet parking only na ( Rohit calls him and asks to get the car to the taj krihsna hotel0
Mahesh- This car feels so apt for your rohit. You look like a hero now
Rohit- Thanks mahesh , well its all because of you and swathi. The things we discussed at your home on business, bhabhis lovely food and her timely help made this [ Rohit looks at swathis eyes and their eyes meet. Swathi was still angry as she knows how much did it pain to feel the feeling of loosing 50k for a housewife. as if understood rohit looks into her eyes and begs her pardon. the communication was with eyes and they both understood each other well]
Rohit parked the car in valet and opened door for swathi. Swathi felt embarrassed as she was looking like a lady from village in that five star hotel.
Rohit picks chotu and takes all of them to coffee shop in the five star hotel
[+] 6 users Like enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... - by enjyxpy - 17-04-2019, 01:15 AM