Misc. Erotica PEEPING MY OWN WIFE by Tumi_je_amar
In that evening while she was delaying in the bath I went outside to watch her in the shower. I got a real surprise; someone was already spying on my Niharika. It was Taruuneet, the hot girl who had inspired me to start peeping in the first place. Remembering what I had seen at evening, gave me an instant erection. She was standing silently under the orange tree which was in straight line with the bathroom window. I kept still in the other side of the orange tree to see what Taruneet would do. Niharika was getting ready to step under the shower. Taruneet opened her blouse. She was not wearing a bra and her massive tits were hanging out. Her eyes were at my wife. Taruneet started playing with her boobs, squeezing the boobs, pulling on the nipples, caressing her areolas. Her nipples were quite big. Then she started rubbing one boob with the other.

Then Niharika started applying soap on her pussy. Taruneet also reached under her skirt. She lifted her skirt and there were no panties. Her bare buttery ass was open right in front of my eyes. She was leaning on the tree and so the cunt lips were hanging loose and clearly visible in the pleasant moonlight. As Niharika was washing her pubes Taruneet was fingering her cunt. I then decided that it was time to take the situation under my hand and lund (hindi of penis).

I breathed deeply and gathered all my courage. Walked behind her and spoke, “Hi Taruneet.” Not surprisingly she was very much startled. For a moment she froze, her boobs hanging out and one finger in her cunt. She was embarrassed and blushing. She managed to smile a little and held my hand. With a trembling notion she guided my hand to her pussy. My hand was more interested on her boobs. I found her pussy juice was flowing like Jonha falls. I wet my both palm in her juice and started rubbing her both the boobs. Oh my god! What a pair of tits god has given her. Endless mass of fluffy flesh, but very firm. The nipples were like small pebbles.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
PEEPING MY OWN WIFE by Tumi_je_amar - by ddey333 - 31-07-2021, 12:52 PM
RE: PEEPING MY OWN WIFE by Tumi_je_amar - by ddey333 - 31-07-2021, 05:49 PM