Misc. Erotica PEEPING MY OWN WIFE by Tumi_je_amar
As her garments fell to the floor one by one I could see that she took good care of herself. Many times I use to see her in their front garden just in a maxie. Her boobs use to jiggle wildly. Always I wanted to see them naked and play with. That day I could see them naked may be from a little distance but the view was very clear and exciting. I could drink her beauty with my eyes. She had a very firm butt and clean shaven pussy. I like shaved pussy but my wife never liked that idea at that part of life. After she finished undressing and dressing I had to run to the bathroom to jerk off. Even in the night Niharika was surprised with my enthusiasm.

After that in the subsequent lazy evenings I started roaming around our neighborhood to search if any other girl or lady undresses leaving her curtain open. I had seen few but none of them were worth peeping. And never again could see Taruneet in that state. Once I discovered the only other girl worth watching was my own wife Niharika. I also discovered that she did not always make sure the curtains were closed when she stripped. And as our house was at the dead end she was not even cared. I started going out to watch her. What a turn on! Niharika has beautiful tits, may not be as big as Taruneet’s but they were round and firm.

I then often stood outside and watched my Niharika naked in different room of our house. My favorite pastime was watching her in the shower. I loved watching her rubbing soap over her breasts. When she used to go through her innocent scrubbing rituals I stood outside stroking my hard on.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
PEEPING MY OWN WIFE by Tumi_je_amar - by ddey333 - 31-07-2021, 12:52 PM
RE: PEEPING MY OWN WIFE by Tumi_je_amar - by ddey333 - 31-07-2021, 12:53 PM