Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
[Image: 397985-07.jpg]
AFTER RETURNING BACK TO SASURAL BRINDA GOT VERY FRIENDLY AND INTIMATE WITH HER ELDER NANAD RASHMI . RASHMI WAS A REGULAR VISITOR TO MASSAGE PARLOUR AT MUMBAI..

Rashmi said,
“ bhabhi, my husband is good, strong and handsome man but like your husband he cant remain tight inside me. He cock is around 7 inch long and quite thick but have no retention power. In first year of our marriage, after 7-8 months of marriage , he took me to a beauty parlour. He insisted me to get full body massage and oil bath. He also paid for full body massage . Later I came to know that in that parlour full body massage for men means a fully nude massage and fuck with massage girls but for female there were options,
women can get full body massage by females and come out,
Women can get full body massage by males and come out ,
Women get massage followed by fuck with males employed at parlour and,
Women get simply fuck by outsiders , clients of parlour.
In first three case you will have to pay to parlour for service but in last case you will be paid for fucking.
I interfered ,
“ what you did , get massaged or fucked. ? “
She replied,
“ as I was not knowing anything , it was my first visit, I got body to body massage by female followed by sauna bath. “
I felt nice . One lady there told me rather complained me that my husband fucked her. She told me to tell husband not to insist to fuck parlour girls as parlour girls are used to fucked for longer time. I understood that like me she also remained unsatisfied.
After Two weeks I visited alone and this time I opted for massage by male. He insisted a lot but neither I suck nor fuck him. When I came out incharge called me and offered ,
“ madam, few of our clients have seen you and they want to make love with you. We will pay you 3000/- per man , per hour. “
It was an offer for prostitution. I declined but she gave me her phone number. She said that she can pay upto 5000/- if I fuck with either school boys or with old men. She told me that such sex would be more of fondling than real sex. “
I interfered again,
“ so you agreed to her ? “
She replied ,
“ not that time, but in one month I enquired in another 9-10 such parlours but all were having almost similar rates. So after about three months since I had massage by male I called parlour lady and told her that tomorrow I will come for two hours and I desired for one school boy and an old man. She gave me time.
She added ,”
“ and next afternoon I spent two and half hour. You will not believe, schoolboy was much more forceful, loving and also retained for longer time…it was his first fuck…”
“ and old man ? “
Rashmi laughed ,
“ that old man just sucked cunt and boobs for entire one hour. He did not let me even suck his cock.”
She finished telling ,
“ so bhabhi , therafter whenever I felt hot I phoned and arranged for one or two cocks for me. “
She continued ,
“ after few such visit , parlour lady again talked to me and said that her 6 parlour men wants to fuck me. I smiled. She said rather requested that I should fuck with each of them and in return she said that I will have full massage, sauna bath by any male or female of parlour free. “
“ so you fucked with them also ? “
I enquired and she nodded.
“ but bhabhi, though all those men fuck for quite long time but it looks like very mechanic, I never experience any love and affection whereas customers gives full affection and love. But I continued fucking with those parlour men and getting free massage and oil bath whenever I desire. “
She said sadly,
“ For last one year I am visiting parlour at least once a week. Beside those parlour men now I demand only school boys and college boys. But even having sex with so many I am yet to get pregnant. Bhabhi I am keeping a record, before coming here this time in 5 yrs plus I had sex with 167 men , mainly boys but I did not ever get satisfaction like you gave, I never had orgasm and you made me have both the night. Even after fucking with so many I did not get pregnant. Bhabhi, I want to become a mother. “
She cried and sobbed for sometime , suddenly she fell on my feet. With difficulty I lifted her and assured her,
“ didi, you are not only slut , there are many and I know that with husband like Vikram I may not retain my chastity for long. I may also start fucking around but be assured , I may die but I will not tell anything about you to anyone. Fou will be a chadte woman for me. But I am sad for one thing. “
“ what , “ she asked “ why you are sad “
“ that you are selling yourself so cheap , for 5000/- only, you must get at least 25-30000/-”
I said and she laughingly replied.
“ bhabhi, Mumbai is full of sluts like me, there is oversupply of “ maals and cunts “ in market, so price is low. “
I said,
“ in my native , I have charged 25000/- for full nude body to body massage that to women. “
“ and from men ? “
I laughed and lied ,
“ so far , except your brother no male has seen me nude or touched me, not even my father and brother. “
We hugged each other.
“ bhabhi, give me massage like you said you gave to ladies at your place. ‘,
My nanad desired for massage and I nodded ,
“ but not free, you will have to give me same amount. “
Money was not at a problem. There were more rich than my parents and uncles. She said ,
“ done.”
We hugged and for first time I slept nude in sasural with my nanad. We got up with knock on door. I took my clothes and ran to bathroom. Rashmi opened door , it was Babu but thanks she had petticoat tied on boobs.
“ Didi, you are very very beautiful “
Babu said and ran away. Rashmi came to bathroom.
“ didi, before going please let Babu taste you, he loves and like you very much. “
I said and She looked at me ,
“ ok, tomorrow ( saturday ) night we both will be nude and he will massage our body. If his cock get erection I promise I will fuck with him but in your presence, you being nude beside me. “
I did not reply. I came back to room. Like previous days I freshened , took bath. I wore dress decently. I came out and dont know why , starting from mother in law I touched feet of babuji and husband. Babuji touched my head and then put hand on my shoulder.
“ beta, we are very fortunate to have you as bahu. “
Mother in law saw angrily at us but without telling a word she moved away from there. Maid / cook came with breakfast plates for both father and son. She enquired whether I will have but I told her that I will have with Rashmi. I talked with both father & son, mostly about their business and factory.
“ Bahu, you should visit our factory & business places soon and take stock of all that. I heard that you are good in financial matters and take right decisions. “
Sasur said but I countered promptly but politely,
“ who gave you wrong information about me, I did not even go to school and without attending any class I scored over 75 % marks in inter board , I don’t know how. But in one thing I am certainly very good. “
I said seductively pulling pallu little down.
“ what ? “
Both father and son asked together. I heard mother in law calling maids inside.
I replied ,
‘ in snatching , looting money from males. I have extracted lot of money from my father, uncles and elder brothers, real lot of money. “
Both laughed loudly. I did not say how I extracted , let them guess. Vikram finished breakfast and tea. He got up and telling that he has to meet bank manager before going to factory, he went out of house. He was driving his car himself. Sasur said,
“ beti, with good daughters and bahu like you, every parents like to give more and more to her. “
“ but , you have not given any thing to me so far, am I not a good daughter. “
But that time Rashmi came and pressed my shoulder.
“ bhabhi, dont worry , babuji will give a lot without asking for but now come with me, I want to give you some money. “
She almost pulled me up. I knew why she is pulling me inside. But I walked with her into her room.
“ bolt all door and windows, no one should pip. “
I said and I myself ensured that every window and door are closed securely. I looked around. I found a mat. I spread it on carpet . I took a used bedsheet and put it over that. Then I put two pillows from bed to that bed on floor.
“ madam, first my fees. “
I pushed my palm to her. She pulled out bundle from under mattress and put it on my palm.
“ how much ? “. I asked .
“ I have increased your rate , it is 50000/- and it must be good otherwise I will get you fuck by my babu. “
She warned me. I bowed head and replied ,
“ yes mam, now undress and laid on this bed on floor, massage men & women dont touch client’s clothes. “
“ I know “
She said and undressed fully. She threw her clothes on bed and laid down. I undressed slowly and seductively. After pulling out one piece I was folding and keeping it properly on bed. I put that money over my clothes. I walked to bathroom and returned with bottle of perfumed coconut oil. I told her to laid on her belly.
I poured oil all over her body. This was first time I was giving massage on bed spread on floor, it has no place for me to bend over her.
Initially I gave her real massage like my lady had taught me initially. I pressed each and every pressure point on her back from shoulder to feet…
“ uff bhabhi, it is so relaxing & soothing, I will sleep. “
“ dont worry, You will remain awake. “
After massaging back for about 20 minutes I turned her down on her back. I could see her face relaxed, there was no tightness in clit or in nipples. I poured oil on her frontal and starting from arms I again pressed, massaged each and every pressure point and limbs.
I turned her again on her belly. This time I applied oil on my boobs, cunt and thighs. Then I rubbed her entire back, from feet to neck with boobs. She was moaning. Then I sat up and keeping cunt pressed I rubbed cunt on each and every portion of her back.
I turned her flat and now her eyes were emanating heat. There were red lines in eyes. This time I turned on her in 69 . I applied more of oil on my boobs , cunt and thighs. I first did boob massage on entire body. I rubbed boobs on her mouth and on cunt. Then i did cunt rubbing. I laid on her in 69 pose, I kept cunt pressed on her mouth and down I kept rubbing boobs to parts I could. She controlled for sometime then she started sucking and licking my cunt. But that day my mouth did not touch her cunt. After allowing her to have tadte of my cunt for some time I rubbed cunt again on each and every mm of her body.
And she grunted, vent out loud moan…..
“Ufff bhabhi , I am over. “
She tightened me in her arms and legs crossed over my head. I let her in that pose for a minute and then I pulled away . I pressed cunt with my one feet..
“ so madam, are you happy, satisfied…”
“ thank you, nothing can be better. “
She replied . She was looking very much relaxed and satisfied. Leaving her like that I went to bathroom, took soap bath, dried body and then put on same cloth.
I lifted her up but she was looking me in disbelieve. I winked, she said,m
“ I can’t believe that a village woman can be so talented. Bhabhi, at least 25-30 male and female had massaged me but never ever I felt like this. I feel lighter like a butterfly. “
She opened cupboard, took out her jewellery set . She opened all and then gave me one having necklace, four bangles, ‘ jhumka’ and nose pin.
“ Bhabhi you are wonderful, your services are priceless. When you can make so much fucked woman so much satisfied, I wonder what you will do on men. They will give you everything they have, they will become your slave…bhabhi come to Mumbai, we will open a parlour , in one day we will become millionaire. “
She said all in one breath. I took that jewellery set and gave it back to her.
“ take bath soon and come out. I am very hungry. “
Telling this I came out.

[Image: desi-babe-hot-hairy-pussy-pic-300x190.jpg]

die site
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM