Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
story telling
There was a steel table in the middle of the kitchen. Of course, it also looked wiped clean. Shilpa Vahini stood leaning against the table. They took Shashank's hand and brought him in front. The height of the two was almost the same. Shilpa Vahini took two steps forward, staring into his eyes. Now Shashank was feeling his breath on his own neck. She began to speak in a low voice, sliding her hands down both his shoulders.

"It's not been a long time since we met? Tell me one? I like your kind nature, your gentle talk. I know the way you look at me. I have never seen the difference in the eyes of other people. , Maya, and ... love. Really? "

Shashank felt ashamed to hear all this. Now he was not in a position to answer anything. Shilpa Vahini's hands were now slipping from her body to her waist. Recognizing his condition, he started talking further,

"Shashank ... Today has been a very bad day for me. Will you help me forget all the bad memories of today?"

An unexpected thing happened to Shashank before he realized what and how we could help. Shilpa Vahini suddenly pressed both her hands on his surface and pulled him to her body. Unconscious Shashank was about to fall on Shilpa Vahini, but she was alert and fully prepared. He leaned back against the steel table and took hold of Shashank's lips, which were very close to his face. Opening his mouth wide, he started sucking and biting both the lips of Shashank.

It took Shashank a few seconds to recover from the shock. When he recovered, however, he held her face in both his hands and moved his lips delicately on hers, taking a step back. After a short distance between the two of them, Shilpa Vahini opened her closed eyes and looked at Shashank. He also put his eyes in theirs and started rubbing his nose on theirs with a smile.

He had seen in many Hindi movies that he wants to start slowly when kissing any girl for the first time. He also remembered his experiences with his old friends. According to those experiences, his behavior now was perfect ... he thought. But he realized at the second moment that he had made a mistake.

"Mother's Day !!" Both the swearing and the slapping on the cheek followed for a long time in the closed kitchen. It took Shashank a while to figure out exactly what happened. He remembered that Shilpa Vahini had taken the initiative for the last kiss. Instead, he responded by removing his face. So what was that swearing and that slap about?

He did not have to wait long for an answer. Slowly uttering one word at a time, Shilpa Vahini said, "Sorry Shashank ... I didn't want to do anything on purpose. I always feel free to talk to you. You want to say a lot of things. Especially this is my so private thing, but right now without you. I can't talk about it with anyone else. My ... my needs are a little different, Shashank. I hope you understand. "

"You can tell me without hesitation, Vahini," said Shashank holding both hands of Shilpa Vahini. The solitude in this locked kitchen, the fascination with Shilpa Vahini for so many days, the love game she started with her initiative, all this had a profound effect on her mind and body. He could not move back now. Forgetting the back slap and swearing, he hugged Shilpa Vahini again and rested his lips on her purple lips.

"Wait ..." Shilpa's daughter-in-law shouted again, pushing Shashank away with both hands, "I don't like that. It's a soft love like shown in books and movies ... My need is different, Shashank. I am not like other women." Saying this, he grabbed the collar of Shashank's shirt with both hands and pulled him closer. Putting his eyes in his, he pushed hard and pulled both hands to the side. Within a few seconds, all the buttons of his shirt were broken and spread all over the kitchen. As soon as the hem of his shirt was removed, Shilpa Vahini wrapped his arms around his vest and bent down to bite his right nipple.

"Ah ... oh ..." Shashank sighed, but the experience was new but very exciting for him. He grabbed Shilpa Vahini's head with both hands and brought it in front of his left nipple. Shilpa Vahini sticks out her tongue and licks his nipple and then blows gently on it. That cold touch covered the whole body of Shashanka. Shilpa Vahini looked up at Shashank's helpless face and bowed her head again giving a killer smile. This time the bite was so strong that tears came from Shashank's eyes.

After licking and biting both of Shashank's nipples in turn, they moved on and took control of Shashank's lips again. This time Shashank was getting ready, so as soon as he felt the touch of their tongue, he opened his mouth and let them in. Shilpa Vahini's tongue was now licking the inside of Shashank's mouth. This was very exciting for Shashank.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
Send feedback
Side panels
History
Saved
Contribute
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:41 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:42 PM