Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
story telling
"Thank you," said Shilpa Vahini with a sweet smile. "I know how much you think of me. But I can't afford such an expensive man here. Well, let him go. I was saying half-heartedly. A group of kids came for dinner. They came and went three or four times before, but today." "I was the only one taking time to serve because I was alone. They were harassing me with their sarcasm. I was ignoring their words, but one or two of them were annoying. They tried to touch me while passing by their table." They did ... "

"What do you say?" Shashanka asked in surprise and anger.

"Really. And now I'm telling you, I just tried to shake hands, but the fact is that even when I remember what they wanted to do, I get a thorn in my side. I grabbed the hand of the one who was behind me, and all the children came to the place. In the next two minutes." I paid the bill and ran away. Shashank felt that Shilpa's daughter-in-law should have been called 'Motherfucker'.

"Baap re! You look very upset today, Vahini," Shashank could imagine the annoyance on his face.

"It's not over yet," said Shilpa Vahini. "Before you came, an old uncle had an argument with me. They wanted to go to the kitchen to see if they used refined oil to make all the food here. I was explaining to them." But they weren't listening. In the end, I told them clearly, if you want to eat, eat, otherwise go elsewhere!

Shashank noticed that his eyes filled with tears as he spoke. Although there was nothing new in their complaints, Shashank was listening intently. All they needed to do was talk to someone. And Shashank was happy that we felt close enough to share all this.

He stepped aside as he came to the counter to pay the last gi-hike bill from the snack center. As soon as Gi-Hike came out after paying the bill, Shashank went inside the side of the counter and slowly patted Shilpa Vahini, who was sitting on a chair, on his head.

This was unexpected for Shilpa Vahini. Earlier, the two had only touched each other's hands. She was confused when she felt Shashank's touch so closely today. Halfway up from the chair, she still snuggled into his arms. Shashank noticed that his body was trembling in his arms and he was crying because of the wet touch on his shoulders. He was holding them tightly with one hand and lightly patting them on the head with the other hand. For the first time, Shashank, who had come so close to him, was smelling the sweat coming from Shilpa Vahini's body. That sexy smell and the warm touch of his body made his pants start to flutter again. With great difficulty he kept on controlling his emotions.

After a while, he noticed that Shilpa Vahini's grip on his back was loosened. He put his hand on their back and head and let them go. He blinked his eyelids again and tried to send back the tears. Coming out of Shashank's embrace, she called him 'sorry' and took tissue paper from the counter and started wiping his eyes.

Shashank had no idea what to say in such a case. Still, he opened his mouth to say something, but at the same time Shilpa Vahini extended her hand and put her finger on his lips. She was staring into his eyes and thinking something serious. The words on Shashank's lips went up in the air. He forgot to breathe as he felt the touch of Shilpa Vahini's delicate finger on his lips.

Finally, Shilpa Vahini moved aside as if she had decided something. He took off his kitchen apron and put it on a chair. She turned to the counter and walked to the snack center door. She went out with the rod stuck behind the door and pulled down the outside shutter. Coming back in, they locked the door, hung the rod in place, and turned off the outside light.

Shashanka looked at the clock on the wall. It was five minutes past eleven at night. He could see the full figure of Shilpa Vahini from the counter. She looked very attractive in a sleeveless blouse and a sari. There was a seductive movement of bullets in his chest as he walked. Shashank had to work hard to keep his eyes from falling off his face.

Coming near the counter again, Shilpa Vahini held her hand in front of Shashank. As soon as he gave them his hand, they took him and started walking towards the kitchen.

Hundreds of dishes were prepared in this kitchen throughout the day. But now the kitchen looked very clean. Shashank was going to say something about it, but Shilpa Vahini again told him to keep quiet.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:41 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:42 PM