Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut By Alvin
Martin : You're gonna be my queen. You're gonna be modern like you wanted and show that pathetic husband of yours

He slowly moved down kissing her neck. He kissed inch by inch. Madhu was in a sexual frenzy. There was nothing she could do. She just loved this sensations Martin was giving her. All Madhu could do was moan repeatedly. She was moaning with pleasure.

Madhu: Mmmmmm....isssss.....aaaaaahhh.....mmmmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......aaaaannnn.....ah....aaannnn...annnn...ouuuuunnn...aammmmm...

Martin slowly went down from her to her cleavage. He kissed her right near her midriff and then suddenly pulled her closer and squished both the breast and rotated her nipples. It hurt Madhu so much that she screamed. He then stopped it and again went to near her and whispered

Martin : You'll soon enjoy everything. I'm make you my slut.

Saying this he didn't give Madhu time to react as he kissed her on her luscious lips. Madhu didn't know what had happened and gave in. Their lips met as violently as Martin forced his lips on to her. He made her wiggle under him. The wet sloppy noises of two lips kissing was coming out. As Madhu embraced completely their tongues met and swirled inside. Both their tounges slid inside each other's mouth and danced. Madhu's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the pleasure. Martin's hands were caressing her neck and her breasts, pumping them harder. What soft pairs of breasts he kept thinking. The kiss was becoming wilder.

And suddenly he stopped everything. It was like he brought her to her full arousal and let her dry. She was breathing heavily as she wanted more. Madhu leaned in towards Martin and she went to kiss him again. Martin stopped her and said

Martin : Patience my love... The day has just began.

He the sat upright and started the car. Madhu came back to her senses and out of instinct reached back to her bra. Martin noticed this and pulled her back and told her

Martin : You won't be needing that... Embrace your body. Why hide such round and perfect breasts behind a bra... Don't be conservative... You're here to be morden... So be modern...

Madhu : (sighed!!)... Mmmm

and looked at him with embarrassment.

He again gave her a peck on her neck like a reward for her behaviour and started the car off.
The drive was for almost an hour during which Martin asked about all of Madhu's past. After an hour Martin pulled over a posh salon. Madhu was surprised and asked him

Madhu : Why are we here?
Martin : This where we start your transformation starts.Martin took Madhu inside. Madhu was astonished looking at a place like this, she'd never been to a far salon like this. As they went in a woman walked towards them and greeted them. The woman herself looked like a bomb.

Woman : Hi Martin, who's our new guest

Martin : Hello Ruhi, this is Madhu. Madhu meet Ruhi.

Ruhi : Oh hi, Madhu... So what brings you here today.

Martin : I want you to give Madhu a make over.

Ruhi : What kinda make over?
Ruhi asked with a sleezy smile

Martin : The kinda that makes me happy

Ruhi : Gotcha Boss!!

Ruhi then looked at Madhu and spoke

Ruhi : So Madhu, you seem to be quite, why don't us girls move inside, while this brut waits outside, Ruhi joked.

Madhu still nervous, just gave a sly smile as Ruhi called one of her and asked Madhu to give some prep. Just before Ruhi's assistant took Madhu in Martin pulled her close and gave a peck on her cheeck and whispered in Madhu's ears

Martin : I'll be waiting...

Madhu became flustered with her cheeks become red. Not even her husband had shown any public display of affection, but this man.. the man who is her new lover showing such kinda of affection make her embarrassed but she also felt a strange kick. She didn't know how to react. Ruhi's assistant took her in.

Ruhi looked at Martin with a sly look and asked him

Ruhi : Mmm... So... one of your new sluts?

Martin : She's not a slut... No yet, that's why I brought her here.

Ruhi : You never get satisfied do you

Martin : You should know better you slut

Saying this he pulled her closed and started grinding her ass from the back.

Ruhi lost control and didn't speak a word

Ruhi : Mmmm.... Leave me....

Martin : When was last time you had a real man? Hmmm you did have a big ass.

Ruhi : Mmm... Stop... Customer might see us, my employees might see me....

Martin : Your employees are already aware of the fact that you are slut. Forgot how you begged for my cock you slut. I'm sure that imp of a husband you got doesn't satisfied you. Forgot how you made this fancy salon by sleeping with loads of men?

Ruhi : No... Mmm... Please... It's not like I got all the perks for sleeping with those men, you took 40% of the money I got...

Martin : Ohhh look at you... slut's started talking.

Saying this he grinded her ass and put on his hand into her jeans and squeezed her ass.

Ruhi squirmed and wiggled as she got aroused.

Martin : What happened slut, why are you not talking?

Ruhi : Mmmm... Please.... Noo..... Aaaahhh

Martin : Aaa aaa aaa...(mockingly) I can't hear you...

Ruhi : Mmmm... Ohh god no... Please... Mmm.... Aaah... Fuck me(she whispered)

Martin : Still can't hear you...

Ruhi : Fuck me please!!.. Fuck me... Mmmm ( She also shrieked but tried to be quite)

Martin : Now that sounds nice, but there's one problem... I'm not interested in you...

Saying this he pushed Ruhi. Ruhi light a moan of disappointment. Martin had got her aroused but didn't do anything with her. She was a bit angry but she knew she couldn't do anything.

Martin : Stop starring at me and go get my prize ready. I want her all dolled up.

Ruhi didn't speak a word and left.

Ruhi went in and saw Madhu sitting on the chair waiting for her. Ruhi went near her and had a close look.

Ruhi : Hi there Madhu, hope I didn't keep you waiting for long, if you don't mind could you just stand up so that I can asses you.

Madhu stood up and Ruhi closely examined her. She realised that this girl had a lot of potential. She had a completely proportionate body. Her boobs and ass were large but proportionate and she had a small petite frame. This girl was made to be a bimbo doll and with some corrections was perfect to be a barbie doll type girl.

She spoke to Madhu

Ruhi : Looks like a have a lot to work with. Have you ever had a make over?

Madhu : No not really....

Ruhi : I guessed. Don't be shy. Open up... I have something bright and dashing and at the same time cute planned for you. I'm sure your gonna love it. You have a innocent face so I'm gonna make you look cuter.

Madhu : Mmm

Ruhi : So shall we get startedRuhi : First thing I want you to do is strip down for me

Madhu was shocked hearing this, this woman was asking her to strip down.

Madhu : Wha...wha... What!?

Madhu questioned as she thought maybe she heard it worng

Ruhi : You heard me, strip down, remove your clothes and get naked

Madhu : Wha...wha... Why?

Ruhi : Don't worry I'm not gonna bang you. It's for a brazilian wax.

Madhu : I've not done anything like that till now.

Ruhi : Well that's why you're here now aren't you, to do things that you haven't done before.

Madhu became silent. Ruhi sensed her tension and went on to help her relax.

Ruhi went near her and started massaging her shoulders and spoke to Madhu

Ruhi : Just relax... I'll take good care of you... Trust me... You enjoy this...

Madhu did feel better and just silently stood there.
After a few minutes of massaging Ruhi felt that Madhu felt comfortable and started to trust her. Ruhi went near her and whispered

Ruhi : Feeling good right... Now just remove your top and I'm sure you'll feel much better.

Madhu now obliged to Ruhi and slowly removed her top. While Madhu removed her top, Ruhi went near Madhu's hip and loosened her bottoms which made it fall of Madhu to the ground. Madhu realised her bottoms were off and stepped off and stood there. Madhu was now standing in front of Ruhi with just a bra and panty.

Ruhi was awe struck seeing Madhu's goods. It was almost as it Madhu's boobs were waiting to come out of her bra. Ruhi had never see such big yet round and perky natural boobs. Madhu's structure was a mix between petite and voluptuous. Ruhi was kinda aroused seeing Madhu as Ruhi was used to going down both ways. Ruhi couldn't wait to get a hold of Madhu's boobs. She wanted to touch and feel them to make sure they are real.
Ruhi quickly moved behind Madhu and removed Madhu's bra clasps without giving Madhu any time to react. As soon as the bra clasps popped open, Madhu's boobs pushed her bra down and there it was... It was indeed a sight to behold, Madhu's gorgeous boobs. Ruhi couldn't believe it, they looked so perfect. They actually looked better that Ruhi's silicone boobs. Madhu realised her bra was out and covered her boobs with her arms as her entire face flustered.

Ruhi : Don't worry, there are only women here, no man is allowed inside. It's just going to me and my staff. Relax Madhu.

Ruhi stepped in front of Madhu and went near her.

Ruhi : You gorgeous thing, don't hide them. Let them free. Let me see.

She stepped close and gave a soft touch on Madhu's boobs. All this was new to Madhu. Ruhi made Madhu lie down on the massage bed and and began to examine Madhu. She couldn't help but to lust for Madhu's perfect body. Ruhi poured some oil on her chest. Madhu didn't expect this and the warm oil made Madhu shudder.

Ruhi then whispered,
Ruhi : First I'll give you complimentary massage and then a bath after that, you'll have all your other treatment done and finally you'll look like a new person.

Madhu just closed her eyes as Ruhi whispered all this. Ruhi then went ahead and got started. First thing she went for were those lucious boobs. She massaged them round and round. Madhu with her eyes closed was somehow feeling disturbed but a part of her was also enjoying it. Ruhi noticed it and whispered again

Ruhi : Just relax. Enjoy this. It's all gonna be fine.

Ruhi had an intoxicating voice which made Madhu clam. Ruhi then went ahead with the massage. She went back to Madhu's boobs and started to go round and round around her nipples. After a few minutes she realised Madhu getting comfortable and went a bit further by twisting Madhu's nipples. Madhu let out a moan

Madhu : mmmaahhh!!

Ruhi : Feeling good?

Madhu : Mmmm

Ruhi : Good... Now enjoy the rest

Ruhi then proceeded to give the most erotic massage Madhu has ever had. It was infact Madhu's first erotic massage. Ruhi carassed Madhu's neck and massaged her shoulders and went back to the boobs and occasional pinching and twisting her nipples. Madhu responded with moan one after the other. It almost sounded like she was having sex. Ruhi then took it a lil bit further, she bent down to Madhu's chest and licked Madhu's nipples. Madhu had her eyes closed and didn't know what Ruhi was doing but felt pleasure with very lick made by Ruhi. Ruhi flicked her tounge front and back which gave Madhu and incredible feeling. Madhu just shuddered and moaned not realising that this woman was arousing her. Ruhi the went down and poured some oil on Madhu's flat milky white belly button and then started to massage her hips. She repeated the circles and then once Madhu's hips and stomach were completely covered, Ruhi went near the Madhu's belly button this time and again licked it and started flicking her touch back and forth. Madhu had never felt such sensations and was almost gasping inbetween due to this unknown pleasure. Ruhi then went for the kill and she spoke to Madhu.

Ruhi : Darling now spread your legs.

Madhu was lost in pleasure and completely spread her legs. Ruhi went near Madhu's panties and slowly removed them. The oil stains made it look wet. As Ruhi removed them slowly she noticed something and gave a naughty smile.
As she removed the panties Madhu was wet. Her parties were sticky as Madhu was leaking out juices from her pussy. Ruhi threw away those panties and then went near Madhu's pussy and smelled it. The musky aroma of Madhu made Ruhi go crazy. Ruhi then took some oil and poured it on her sensitive pussy which made Madhu shudder again. Madhu was now almost going crazy. Ruhi realised this and started massaging her pussy. Ruhi teased Madhu but massaging her pussy and then she would move down to Madhu's legs. Ruhi kept doing this and Madhu moaned. The oil and Madhu's juices made her pussy area very sticky and smooth. Ruhi after finishing the front told Madhu to turn over and Ruhi repeated the same again. Ruhi started from Madhu's back and went ahed to massage her butt. Madhu's butt was another thing to behold. It was proportionate to her boobs and almost looked like two stuffed balls. Ruhi poured more oil and massaged Madhu's butt. Ruhi then proceeded to be naughty as she again gave occasional licks to Madhu's butt. Ruhi would also reach out to Madhu's pussy area and tease her to see Madhu shudder.

Ruhi : I can see you're loving it. Your body is already perfect. I don't think you'd need much work, you skin is flawless and smooth without any hair. I only need to remove hair from your pits and your vaginal area.

Madhu : Mmmmm...

Madhu was getting into a sexual trance and Ruhi was teasing her. Ruhi then finally decided to go for the kill as she entered one finger into Madhu's pussy and the other hand massaged Madhu's clit. Madhu shrieked with pleasure as she opened her eyes and looked at the ground. She wasn't able to see what Ruhi was doing but she felt every bit of it. Ruhi now with and authoritative tone spoke up

Ruhi : Turn around!!

Madhu did just that but this time had her eyes open. Ruhi then slowly teased Madhu gain by massaging Madhu's clit and sliding the tip of her fingers. This time it was two fingers. The teasing made Madhu restless. Madhu wanted to feel pleasure. Madhu wanted it. She so badly wanted it. Ruhi kept teasing her.

Madhu : Mmmm....ahhhh....aaaooo....Nooo.... please....

Ruhi : Please what!?
[+] 3 users Like Raj1100's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut By Alvin - by Raj1100 - 23-07-2021, 11:49 PM