Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
[Image: MASSAGE-5.jpg]
name of duck baby
AFTER HAVING FULL DOSE OF SEX WITH MALES OF FAMILY, MY MASSAGE MEN AND ONE OF FATHER’S FRIEND I RETURNED BACK TO SASURAL ..

As time passed crowd dispersed. At dinner table we were only five , me , my husband, mother in law , father in law and eldest nanad Rashmi who had not come during my first into sasural. But I wanted attention of father in law.
Though last time also he was at home I did not gave any attention to him . This time I looked at him keenly. He caught my eyes and I shyly smiled.
I found wetness in my cunt. I decided to give massage to him at the earliest. I wanted to experiment my slutness on father in law and then through him I wanted more men.
More in next part soon…

I am Brinda. In first part you read that before marriage while learning massage I lost virginity to a servant man and kept fucking with him for next seven days. After three months I got married and husband and his family members accepted me as a virgin bride.
Then during next visit to native I resumed massage and fucking training. I got fucked by another servant type men and then for next 30 days I kept fucking with both of them daily. My father came to know about my sluttiness and I took him inside me.
I learnt ass fucking and beside those two men father fucked me in ass in presence of mother. On last four days in native I gave massage , body to body nude massage to family males, father, two uncles and two brothers. On last day in native father took me to his bosom friend and he got me fucked by him and a stud. He also fucked me in presence of many. That night I became randi of five family men who had taken massage from me. I fucked with them whole night.
Next evening I reached to sasural. On dining table I gave a seductive smile to my father in law whom I addressed as ‘ Babuji’ . I was addressing father as ‘baba’.
Elder sister of husband Vikram, Rashmi was also at house. She had not come during my first visit to sasural. She had come alone. Her husband was a reputed builder at Mumbai and he could not come. She was of 24-25 years of age, one & half year elder to husband. Though She was married for 6 years she was still issueless. That was a concern for all family members.
Beside there was one servant , a young boy even 2-3 years younger than me. He was full time servant. However, there were 2 maids and one driver who were working in house and for family but staying in house till evening only. Contrary to boy servant driver was in mid 30s and of robust health. I certainly liked his figure.
After dinner on first night Rashmi brought me into my bedroom. She pushed door shut. I sat on bed and she laid beside me. She caressed my cheeks and her first sentence shocked me.
“ bhabhi, you have been cheated, my brother Vikram is not at all fit for you, you need a man as husband like babuji and Raghav. “
I kept looking at her for few minutes. Her hand slipped from my face to my boobs. Before she could press I pushed her hand away. She was very right. My husband has fucked me just four times so far and every time he made me believe that he is not at fit for me. Every time he discharged in five minutes or less. But I defended him ,
“ why you say so didi, he is very good, I really liked him and how you say he is not fit for me, did you tried your brother, did you taken him inside you…”
This time her hand moved between my thighs , she squeezed my inner thighs ,
“ bhabhi , don’t lie . I am a young woman, having been fucked for over six years. I can read any woman’s eye that when it is satisfied and it wants more. “
I could not remove her hands. now moving over cunt above clothes. Her talk made me believe that she is not a chaste but fucked by many like me. She has good experience of men . I heard,
“ bhabhi , I caught your eyes . All along during over one hour on dining table you did not look at husband even once , you eyes kept looking at babuji, I could read seduction and lust in your eyes. “
She pinched cunt over clothes and I pushed her hand away. She certainly was an experienced woman.
“ didi, you ask your mother, sisters and even brothers….”
I wanted to say that I was virgin . She read my mind and completed my sentence ,
“ that you were virgin on suhag raat, all had seen lot of bloods on bedsheet and on your clothes but I can see you, you are hungry, you want real man on you , inside you, that impo is not at all good worth you. “
I wonder that how a sister can say so confidently about her brother’s sexual capability.
“ how you know he is impo, he has taken my virginity in first attempt, I liked it. “
I lied . She opened up.
“ bhabhi, dont lie..I saw him nude, about 4-5 months ago I saw him fucking girls at factory. I watched fully. Not once , I watched him three times with three different girls. His rod is very thin and he could not retain tightness even for five minutes. Every Time , after he left I countered those girls and you know what they said, ? “
“ what ? “
As a reflex I asked.
“ each one of them said that he / Vikram is not son of babuji . He said that all females of factory die to have sex with long and thick cock of babuji . But babuji fucks only one female of the factory for over last 20 yrs. Girls told me that they as well as others have seen father satisfying his lover . All three girls were of ravishing rural beauty, nice looking face, healthy figures. They said that babuji every time exhaust that lady now in late 30s . They all had expressed their desire to father but he dont look at any other female. Though Vikram paid them good money but they felt like being cheated by him . They said that I must get Vikram treated so that at least he can have longer retention power. “
Hearing her talk my breast tightened and cunt got wet.
And she disclosed something more.
“ bhabhi , being only bahu you are now real owner of this house so you must know. Pl never never discuss with mother about her relation with father. Since I remember father and mother are sleeping in separate room they don’t fuck . “
Before we could speak more Vikram entered room. I don’t know whether he saw his sister squeezing cunt of his wife. Rashmi got down from bed and walked out caressing cheeks of brother,
“ Vikram, bhabhi is not a factory worker take good care of her. “
She went out pulling door shut . Vikram bolted door and came to me.
“ Brinda , don’t give any attention to what didi says, she just keep teasing me. “
We fondled, I cooperated fully and again like earlier occasion his cock loosened in cunt early.
I wore petticoat and blouse. I waited and after ascertaining that he slept I walked out of room. I crossed drawing room, saw that boy sleeping on the carpet. He was topless but I did not stopped at him. I thought a bit and then I pushed door of one room. I entered,switched light and saw didi sleeping nude without any clothes or sheet over her. I pushed door shut and sat on beside her. Lights remained on. I caressed her lips and from there I moved my fingers through her neck, shoulders, breast, belly button to clit and ran it over cunt slit. My touch was very tender. Then I ran finger tip from cunt slit again to nipples and lips. Like this I repeated movement of fingers up & down many time.
As I said she was about 25 yrs of age and married for over 6 years. She was very fair , fairer than me, she was little fleshy than me. I softly pressed boobs and observed that it has lost some sponginess, it has hanged down a little, whereas my boobs were round, big and still tight. That time I might had been of 55-56 kgs whereas she certainly was of 60-62 kgs. Still at her tall structure of 5’5” her figure was worth second look. Her vital statistics were breast 34 inch, waist 26 and hips 36 inch. Her areola were quite big at least of one inch radius from nipple centre where as mine was hardly of one cm radius. Boobs and nipples were certainly sucked a lot. But as she was married for over 6 months I did not doubt that like me she also would have been fucking around.
I bend, parted cunt lips and moved tongue over length of slit. She shivered . I looked up and saw eyes still closed. I ran tongue again.
“ babu , what are you doing, it is not correct, Because I got my legs and back massaged by you in morning you think that I have become your slut. You are very young , please don’t arouse me, you will not be able to satisfy me. “
She said but kept eyes closed. Means she thought that it is young servant Babu who was sleeping peacefully in drawing room. It also implied that she was getting massage by Babu and finally it implied that she enjoyed this oral act thinking servant Babu doing this. she was thinking that it is not me but servant Babu.
I pressed tongue deeper and then I sucked clit.
“Ouchhh, you Babu , dont trouble me, there is no one to fuck me. “
She said and our eyes met. There was bright light in room. She tried to sat up but I grabbed both boobs and kept her pressed down.
“ you bitch, you are spoiling that young boy, fucking with him ! “
I asked but she retorted loudly ,
“ no, he has not seen me nude, yesterday and today morning he just massaged my legs and back. I did not let him see my frontal “
She looked at time and added,
“ and it is just one hour since I left you with Vikram, how come you are in my room. “
I replied her very casually,
“ as your brother finished work early and slept I came out as I was not getting sleep. “
And for about 40 minutes I fondled her aggressively, I did everything what my men had with me so far. Aggressive hard core oral with fast finger fucking. She had climaxed and had orgasm…but that night I did not undress. But my tongue and finger tips touched each and every mm of her body. I finger fucked, tongue fucked both cunt and ass. She looked very much satisfied.
“ ohhhh bhabhi, I never felt so light and relaxed ever before, no one gave me pleasure like you gave me. “
She said and thanked me. She did not know that I had lesbian training beside having experience of real orals by my men. She was fully exhausted and I did not insisted for talk. She slept and holding her I also slept .
Someone shook us, it was mother in law, mother of Rashmi. I sat up and stood down from bed. I did not look at her.
“ bahu, how come you are here, you should have been with Vikram. “
I whispered,
“ maaji , it was very hot inside so I came out. Rashmi pulled me with her. We talked and did not know when we slept. “
Rashmi woke up and heard me. She seconded me…lady scolded daughter for sleeping nude.
“ are you not aware that Babu is sleeping just adjacent to this room and your brother & new bhabhi were in opposite room. What if Vikram or Babu would have come to this room.
Rashmi replied shamelessly ,
“ maa, Vikram would never dare to touch me, his elder sister and Babu is too young. He will not get proper erection “
Mother looked angrily and telling her to dress she went out telling,
“ get ready, Babu would be coming with tea. “
I wanted to go to my room but she held me. Like me She also wore petticoat and blouse. We both washed our mouth and face. We came back to bed and babu entered with jug of hot water and tea. I had water and it has very refreshing taste.
“ Babu , you met your new maalkin , how is she. .? “
I saw mischievous smile on lips and looks in his eyes,
“ our new maalkin is much better than you .”
And Rashmi said angrily ,
“ maatherchod, now if you ever try to touch me I will kill you, leave this house immediately. “
She abused and shouted at him.
Babu suddenly became gloomy and his eyes became teary. I felt pity on him. I said ,
“ Babu, your this ( Rashmi ) maalkin is very nice, never try to tease elders . Put your head on her feet and seek forgiveness. “
He immediately came forward, held both knees of Rashmi and said ,
“ maalkin, I just teased you, you are best, you know you are my Goddess. Please never get angry with me, forgive me. “
He said and as I said he put his head on feet of Rashmi. That time mother in law and Vikram entered room. Rashmi lifted his head, wiped his tears and in front of we all she kissed his both cheeks.
“ Babu , remain a good boy, never try to anger me or my bhabhi . “
Babu went out of room. Others asked what happened but Rashmi diverted talk. We both remained in same dress and when we came out of bed room , father in law who was seated on dining chairs watched us . I hurriedly entered into my bedroom. I came out after an hour after having freshened taken bath and changed into nicely clad saari and matching blouse.
Babuji wanted to take me to factory but Rashmi vetoed.
“ as long as I am at home, bhabhi will remain with me. Factory is hers now , she can visit any time. Driver Raghav came. Vikram introduced him to me. Our eyes met and I liked that man at first sight. I wondered that how they have hired a so hot looking driver with good & sexy looking females at house. I developed a doubt ,
“ whether Raghav is fucking mother in law or sisters of Vikram or both. . . ? “
I wanted answer of this question but anyway wanted that man between my thighs and under me. That day mother did not go out. That night Rashmi came to my room to invite me to her room after Vikram sleeps. I also thought that until I get any real man, let me have fun with this lovely looking lady.
While giving her pleasure I explored and Rashmi confided in me.
“ not with this driver but with earlier driver her mother , my mother in law had sexual affairs.
“ bhabhi, I still wonder that how mother liked and fucked with that driver who was so ordinary. They had affairs for over 25 years since mother was of your age. Then one day that driver went away without giving any reasons to us. Because of mom’s relation with driver babuji has left her and found a mistress at factory.
Then babuji has hired this Raghav , he is only for two months now and I know very well mom is not even talking with him. “
And she added ,
‘ and I don’t have any liking for him. I always prefer young but strong boy . “
“ like Babu , “
I teased her by pinching cunt.
“ yes like Babu but I think presently Babu is not grown enough to penetrate us, fuck us, satisfy us. “
Her this sentence made me believe that my this nanad, elder sister of husband is not a one man woman, she is fucking around.
Another four day passed. Day remained normal, many of their friends, neighbours came to see me and I could make few friends. But every night I gave one sided lesbian pleasure to Rashmi. She tried to undress me but I did not show my nudity to her.
Thursday evening father in law came from factory. I gave him tea and he gave an envelop to Rashmi . She opened it and sat sadly.
“ bhabhi, my husband has send tickets , I have to leave for Mumbai this sunday noon. “
she showed tickets to me, it was a flight ticket from Kolkatta to Mumbai. Kolkatta was 3 hours drive from our place. I also felt bad. I requested her to stay for at least one more week but she said that once husband has send tickets it is not possible to cancel. Babu also heard. He looked at Rashmi and then me with teary eyes. He went inside. He certainly was in love with women many years elder to him.
“ bhabhi, if I stay even one day more he will divorce me, kill me. Otherwise he is a very good man, very loving husband but He don’t like anyone disobeying him. “
Babuji also seconded daughter.
“ bahu, if Rashmi will stay more here he will beat her. “
First Babuji, then driver Raghav and now this husband of Rashmi whom I have not seen so far, I made him also my target. I decided to let my body fully soften him.
That night after giving her enjoyment with my finger and tongued I undressed fully and rubbed our body with each other. I did not tell about my sexual experience but she opened up fully.

[Image: desi-babe-fully-nude-on-bed-shaved-cunt-300x223.jpg]
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 16-04-2019, 06:15 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:20 PM