Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 18

DCP Paul was livid. The security officer had been led on a fruitless chase last night. The Balveer’s gang members that they had been tracking had led them on a wild goose chase. They had led them to a secluded beach side where they had parked their vehicles and had sat there drinking. The security officer officers became suspicious when it was nearing dawn but yet nothing happened. Balveer’s men had laid down sprawled on the edge of the beach most of them half drunk. It finally dawned on the security officermen waiting to ambush the criminals that this was just a set up. The real unloading of drugs must have taken place elsewhere.

“What a waste of a night,” DCP Paul said furiously to ACP Dharana.

“They knew that we had been watching them sir, we’ve been made complete fools.” Dharana felt great embarrassment along with the anger as he agreed to what his superior officer said.

“It’s obvious that they knew and if so there must have been an informant from our forces.”

“Yes sir, I think so too,” agreed Dharana.

DCP looked at Dharana thoughtfully. “Your man Vajendra knew about this operation, what about him? Do you think he is trustworthy?”

Dharana was a little surprised that the DCP had asked him this, that the betrayal could be from someone from his team. “I’ve known Vajendra only for the last few months but from what I have observed I can say quite confidently that he is a very honest man. Actually, I can say he has a strong moral streak in him.”

“So, you say you can vouch for him with certainty is it?” DCP Paul asked Dharana.

Dharana hesitated slightly. “As you are well aware sir, we can base our opinion on what we have observed and on our judgement but it is impossible to say anything with certainty.”

DCP Paul was aware that the question he asked Dharana was not very fair. Nothing is ever certain in their line of work. In his years of experience, he has seen in some cases that those who are seemingly the most trustworthy have turned out to be not so. No one can simply put their neck on the line by vouching for any one with certainty.

“It could also well be from someone from the narcotics division,” conceded DCP Paul.
Dharana nodded his head in agreement. He certainly didn’t like or want any traitors to be from his team.

“I have instructed our Cyber Unit to track all communications between all security officer personnel involved in this operation. The Commissioner wants the details of all their calls, messages and whatnot going back up to a year if necessary. All their financial details are also to be tracked. We’ve got to get the culprit or culprits.”

Dharana also knew without saying that he too would not escape this scrutiny. He was not offended by it. He accepted it to be part and parcel of his job. He had got another interesting bit of news recently from his men observing the three main criminal organisations in the city. One of his men had reported that a prominent gang member called Arun who had disappeared for sometime had recently reappeared. He had instructed his men to find out more on this criminal and what he learnt had made him ponder.

“Sir, Arun and five of his strong followers had gone missing from the 14Th of June and only come back a few days ago,” reported his man to him.

The significance of that date was not lost on Dharana. That was the day after Vinod was killed. “That’s interesting,” he had said,” can there be any strong motive on this Arun’s part to kill Vinod apart from getting rid of a rival”

“We don’t know sir. He is actually the brother of Bogan who was Gowranga’s chief henchman.”

“Wasn’t Bogan killed about more than a year ago,” He had asked recalling the details he had read when going through the files of Gowranga organisation.

“Yes sir, that’s right,” his man had replied.
There had been suspicion in the security officer circles that Bogan’s death was intergang related killing and the main suspicion was on the Balveer gang. Vinod was Balveer’s most courageous and ruthless man and if Balveer was involved in the killing of Bogan then it most certainly would have been Vinod who carried it out. So, there was the motivation but this revenge had happened so long after Bogan’s death. There should have been a spree of inter gang killings but nothing like that happened. Well as they say revenge is a dish best served cold. This Arun was somebody he needed to keep his eye on he had decided.

Premavathi had outrageously flirted with Prakash as they had lunch that day. The unnecessary laughs, the toying with chain while talking to him, the frequent touches while talking and most importantly the smouldering look in her eyes that said she was there for his taking if he wanted her. Prakash was well aware of this naked invitation from her in wanting him to take her to bed. Prakash had only then really started to observe her. Though not to the desirability level of Mounika Premavathi (or Prema as she had insisted he call her) was still attractive enough. She had a pretty face but more importantly a voluptuous body that indicated she could be a satisfying sexual partner. In the case of Mounika he yearned for her, would seek every opportunity to bed her but as far as Prema was concerned she could only be someone to satisfy his need when the person he really desired was not available to him. One good thing is that she is a married woman and he wouldn’t have to deal with a young woman falling in love with him because she was sexually satisfied by him. Prema was a married woman who wanted a young cock inside her itching cunt. So, she would definitely participate enthusiastically while fornicating. She can just be someone available when he needed sex just like some women he had before he met Mounika. Prema had got his number and she would message him almost every day. Prema had started the process of seduction it was just a matter of when they were going to sleep together. For Prakash it was a matter of if it happens it happens. He was not actively seeking it like he was for an opportunity to have sex with Mounika. However, things were moving quite smoothly with Prema. It was usually Prema who would initiate the messaging.  

Prakash smiled when he read the message from Prema. It said, ‘you know you should be in movies.’
‘Why so?’ he asked.
‘You will become heartthrob of many young females.’
‘hmm’ was his reply.
‘Not only young females’ she replied cryptically.
‘My god you mean young males too?’ he replied with a shocked face emoji.
‘No silly .. I meant older women too’
‘I’d like that’
‘You naughty scoundrel, you prefer older women?’
‘Oh yes, they are sexier.’
Prema on reading this was thrilled. She was getting wet just by this.
‘Really? Who you had in mind?’

Prakash could see that she was fishing for compliments. He decided to oblige.
‘Well I can think of one woman who I had lunch with recently’
Knowing he was meaning her she went along with his tone.
‘You think she is sexy?’
‘Very’
‘How so?’
‘Her body .. voluptuous.’
Her juices were oozing more freely in Prema’s pussy now.
‘You are terrible’ she replied with a blushing emoji.

Prakash decided to go bolder. He was certain of her desire for him. He was bothered to take it slow like with Mounika. In Mounika’s case he didn’t want anything to go wrong. He didn’t want to put her off in any way. But in Prema’s case he was afraid she may get offended. If she broke off messaging because of it then so be it. It was no great loss to him. He was however convinced she was ready to spread her legs for him anytime. In a way this was not as thrilling as it was with Mounika. This was an easy seduction. No great effort was needed to pluck her chastity .. that is if she still had it. From what he could deduce by her outward behaviour Prema had probably lost it long ago. Mounika was different. She was a loyal wife who cherished her chastity. She was not someone who would easily give it away. It was a challenge to overcome her barriers and get such a woman to give herself to him. Besides that, she was both beautiful and glamorous, someone who was hugely respected and put on a pedestal by many in her circle of society.

‘There was something juicier across me, then the juicy steak on my plate.’
What did he mean exactly Prema wondered, my body or something else? Since she was silent the next message came from Prakash.
‘Two very ripe and juicy big fruits.’
‘Hey .. you are getting too bold.’ But Prema face flushed in embarrassment here. She had had sex with so many men before and she thought she should be jaded to any implied sexual talk by now but yet this young hunk of a man was making her blush again. Seeing that she had not taken any actual offence to his words Prakash continued.
‘They were more tempting than anything on my plate.’
‘You’re terrible you know that.’
‘Didn’t realise you were watching my … mmm naughty.’ In truth she had purposely let the top of her saree slide down hoping he would eye her deep cleavage. Apparently he had. Prema’s hand automatically went to her breast, kneading them gently.

Prakash decided that he should go for the kill. He was a bit frustrated at that moment. Mounika had categorically said that they are not to have any more sex for the moment. One, because her husband was still there and not gone on any of his usual business trips yet and two, this was the time he was to get to know her daughter well. Prakash had gone on a couple of dates with Sandhya. Things were a bit awkward on the first date as both of them were keenly aware the plans their respective parents had for them. While Sandhya was sitting in front of him, Prakash was wishing it was her mother who was in that place. The second date was more comfortable as they started getting used to each other. They had now started messaging each other and things were moving smoothly. Prakash thought it was too early to tempt Sandhya to have sex with him for fear of seeming to be too forward. Little did he know that Sandhya would have been a more than willing participant if he had made the move. But now he was frustrated and Prema seemed a good option to ease his frustrations. Who could resist a sexy housewife just itching to sleep with him at this time when he needed sex.

‘I think they would be more beautiful to fully see’
‘and hold … when can I?’
Prema squeezed her thighs together as she felt small streaks of pleasure run through her body.
‘You’re bad’
‘I’m married’ Prema decided to play at being coy.
‘I like married women .. they’re more sexy’
Yes, you would think that wouldn’t you, Prema thought to herself. As like for all men the forbidden fruit was always tastier.
‘You men are all alike.’
‘Yes, we all like sexy married women.’
Prema smiled on reading this. She was definite to have him in her bed now.
‘What’s special about us’
‘More desirable .. enjoyable.’
‘Really?’
“Yes, Prema can I be honest with you?’
‘Sure’
‘I want you’
“Prakash what is this?’
‘All of a sudden.’
‘Prema I won’t disturb you.’
‘If you’re not interested.’
Prema was debating what to do after reading this. If she agreed straightaway would he not value getting her. But she was longing to take him to her bed. How to handle this?

‘This is all too sudden Prakash.’
‘You’re not interested?’
‘It’s not that .. I like you too.’
‘I more than like you Prema .. I want you.’
Prema felt like calling him to come over now itself and fuck her but she still decided to be the reluctant housewife.
‘What can I say, we just met.’
‘True Prema but things happened to me after seeing you.’
‘Things? What?’
‘You really want me to say it?’
‘Why? Is it something dirty?’ but in her mind Prema thought the dirtier the better.
‘Not dirty .. exciting.’
‘I’m afraid to ask … but .. tell me.’
‘A disturbance in my groin.’

Prema almost moaned out on reading that. The disturbance was not only in his groin but hers too. She was soaking wet. Just when things were getting very interesting she heard her husband’s car come in.
‘Hubby back .. call you later.’ She quickly went downstairs to meet her husband Yogeshvar.
Prakash smiled as he saw her last message. Prakash had met her husband before. He was an arrogant bastard. He saw that in the way he treated the workers who acted as servers in the parties they had attended. He was going to take pleasure in tearing his wife’s pussy. He was going to be busy businesswise the next two days. He also had a date with Sandhya on the second day evening. So, he decided to get Prema on the third day.

Prakash called Prema on the second day late afternoon just after he had finished with his meetings and before his date with Sandhya. “Hi, Prema, how are you?”

“Hi Prakash, You didn’t message much the last two days, busy?”
“Yeah, but my thoughts were about you too.”
“Don’t lie Prakash, you would have not thought about me at all.”
“Honestly I did Prema, I can prove it.”
“Really? How?”
“I can but you’ll get angry.”
Prema was puzzled by this. “Why will I get angry? I don’t understand?”
“Well, I can show you the reaction thoughts of you caused the last two days but you must not scold me.”
Prema understood what he meant. “You dirty fellow .. no need to prove anything.” Prema realised he was talking about his cock. She really wanted to see it but said no with great difficulty.
“See what I’ve sent you,” Prakash said.
“Oh god .. no .. no,” Prema said but eagerly downloaded the image he sent. He didn’t send a photo of his naked penis as she had thought he had done. Even he was not that bold, thankfully. It was a close up of his groin with his underwear on. Even then she could make out the tent formed there to be quite huge. Oh god he is really packed she thought happily.

“Prakash, you’re too much. Is that what you send to a lady. That too to a married woman.”
“Be honest with me Prema, are you angry?”
Prema was quiet for a while before she answered quietly,” No.”
“Did you like what you saw?”
“I didn’t see anything,” Prema replied quickly before biting her tongue on realising what she had blurted out.
“You’ll see .. soon. Are you free tomorrow afternoon?” Prakash said changing the subject.
Prema was thrown off guard by the sudden change in the conversation. Her husband had told her that he had a lot scheduled the next day afternoon and he would only be back very late in the night. Tomorrow would be ideal for indulging in illicit love.

“Yep, I’m free, why?” she asked, her heart beating rapidly in anticipation of his reply.
“I’ll like to show you the new condominium I had bought. I want your opinion on it.”
He was saying in not so many words that he was wanting to take her to his condo to fuck her. Her cunt was already starting to leak on hearing his words.
“Okay, Prakash I’d love that.”
By her answer she was aware that she had told Prakash that she was ready to sleep with him tomorrow. She knew that he knew that too.
“Wonderful Prema Where shall I pick you up?”
Prema thought for a while, she didn’t want him coming to her home. “Why not the place we had lunch for the first time. I can park my car in their parking lot.”
“Suberb suggestion, we’ll have lunch there again before we go to my condo. Let’s plan lunch at 1pm okay?”
“Okay Prakash.”
“Bye Prema, I can’t wait for tomorrow.”
She too couldn’t wait for that but all she said was “bye”.

Prema wanted the sex session tomorrow to be very pleasurable for Prakash. She didn’t want him to be like just one of her toy boys. She wanted to be in longer sexual relationship with him provided of course he was as good in bed as she thought he would be. She must always keep Prakash’s sexual interest. He would be the ideal man with whom to fulfil her threesome fantasy she had involving Lekha. Having two high class wives would keep him from losing interest in them but for now she wanted him alone for herself. She was going to prove to him how good she can be in sex. She had dreams of Prakash and her sprawling together in bed the whole night. The next day she went to beauty parlour for a full makeover before meeting Prakash for lunch. The beautician outdid herself. The eyeshadow, shaping of her eyebrows, the artful application of lip gloss, painting her fingernails and toes a sexy shade of red. This coupled with the sheer saree she wore made her look ravishing or rather ready to be ravished by Prakash. After a hurried lunch they were going in his car in excitement of what awaited them in his condo.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM