Me My Wife and the Local Gunda
(06-05-2019, 09:25 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Dear All Thanks for the response i got for my first story.

I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story.
This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help.
Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune. But now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son.

Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 inch in hight and with ordinary physic.So i decided to take help from my parents and told them about my feeling for Rashmi.My parents were very happy to here about it as they also used to like Rashmi. When my mother asked Rashmi's mother about me marring Rashmi,her parents has no objection about it as both families were knowing each other and also from same cast.I had done my engineering and already got a good job.I was the only son of my parents with good amount of estate.So Rashmi's father was also very happy to accept me as their son in law.

Rashmi was knowing me already as nice guy who do not smoke or drink and having no affair with any girl.To my surprise she also got ready to marry me.The luck smiled on me.I got most beautiful and sexy girl as my wife.I was in the sky.
We had gone to our honeymoon to abroad.We both enjoyed as it was really new experience for both of us.I was feeling very lucky to have wife like Rashmi. She is very fair 5 feet 5 Inch Perfect body to die for.She was just little shorter than me but with high heels she some times used to feel taller than me.I had a cock size of just less than 5 inch. though its not big may be little smaller than average but Rashmi had no complain.We had enjoyed our sex during our honeymoon as its new experience for both of us.Now after eight years of happy marriage with one son and good upper middle class life style.
After three years of our marriage i got a new job in big MNC company in Aurangabad.It was really lucrative offer to say no. Rashmi also supported me so we shifted to Aurangabad. After one year when our son becomes old enough to stay in Day care, Rashmi took job in IT sector.We bought our own 3 bedroom flat in a posh locality of Aurangabad.

Last year i got a promotion in my company and become senior Project Head which increases my salary quite a bit.So me and Rashmi decided to renovate our flat to give it more rich look.I asked my friend who was very famous interior designer in Aurangabad to do this work for me.He told me that if i want him to do it in proper way i have to give him vacated flat for two months.I discussed this with Rashmi and her and my parents.So together we decided that we would send my son to Pune as his school has summer holidays.The problem was to get temporary arrangement for me and Rashmi for two months.That problem was solved by my Interior designer friend.He was knowing one elderly person who was going to his son in USA for six months.We met him and told our problem.he became ready to rent his flat for two months to us.It was fully furnished flat so we did not have to bring our furniture like bed, sofa etc from our flat so we covered furniture TV Fridge etc properly in our flat only and came to new flat with our clothing only.

The location of our rented flat was completely different from our own flat.On one side of the building there was middle class locality but on other side there was slum like locality not exactly slum but something like that only.Building was four floored with only eight flats out of which three were closed and the remaining four were occupied with mostly elderly couples Though we both were not happy with this but it was just matter of two months. But little i knew that time that these two months were going to change my life for ever.

it look like amit has cuckold tendency from younger days.. most guys who feel they got better wife than him had inferiority somewhere,  and can easileasily convince to share wife.. Amit also dont have courage to propose rashmi.. it show he is also timid guy.. so anyone can overpower him or bully him..

rashmi is bold girl with tradition value.   these type are girl have many unfulfilled fantasy that they don't share.  and once they get right platform they can explore them.. as they are bold enough to act on them..
[+] 1 user Likes raj6556's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by Givemeextra - 06-05-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by raj6556 - 13-07-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by PAATROW - 10-05-2019, 07:38 AM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by kishen - 10-05-2019, 12:26 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by kishen - 12-05-2019, 01:25 AM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by dilema - 25-06-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by sultan - 18-07-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by Raj28 - 18-07-2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by ronylol - 18-07-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by xbiilove - 19-07-2019, 07:04 AM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by Rocky90 - 19-07-2019, 02:01 PM