Adultery Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected)
Everyone present there could not believe that how a high class educated housewife can become such a samuhik sasti randi in a short time. Purva was dancing shamelessly naked in songs like chikni chameli, ooh la la and saki saki. Mustaq ji, hussain ji and irfan ji were just looking at each other and giggling how this naked whore will look as takli and hair and kaksh baal coloured with mehndi in hands and legs. Just then it started to rain and irfan ji had struck an idea. He playfully kicked purva in her ass and took her outside to dance in the rain naked in tip tip varsa bani. He was sure that no village women will travel through the area as it was heavily raining. Purva started dance shamelessly in the rain exposing her private parts openly and was fully drenched in wet mud. The three men were enjoying her dance from the front of the shed.
When the practice was competed mustaq ki took a bucket full of water and poured it on shameless whore. Everyone clapped after the dance. Purva now touched everyone's feet and wore her transparent burkha and both mustaq and her wife started travelling on their cycle to the home. On the way Mustaq ji was telling her how he will fuck her brains out on reaching home. Purva blushingly said to mustaq ji- if u carry on to fuck and humiliate me like this very soon I will forget my real husband tarun and will live my rest of the life as mastanpur cheapest whore.
[+] 4 users Like barsha_sexy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected) - by barsha_sexy - 11-07-2021, 11:06 PM