Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
While driving back baba told me that he and uncle are childhood friend and first they swapped their wife. But my mother some how did not like that uncle. But father kept visiting their house. Starting from wife of uncle , father took virginity of both his sisters , both daughters and fucked both daughter in laws. Father & uncle shared all those women .

I heard and enquired ,
“ you have not fucked your sisters and daughter in laws and brother’s wife. “
Father said that so far other than me he has not fucked any other women of house. He said that he wants to fuck his both daughter in laws but he wants them to come to him like a slut, like I did.
“ baba, no women will come to you or any man just like that. You have to either seduce her, pay her or threaten her. I fucked with you not because I wanted long & thick cock of yours but to save that lady and my two men from your anger. But after fucking with you my cunt and body liked you very much. “
I moved hand under dhoti and rubbed cock.
“ your two eldest brothers and both uncles wants to fuck you, fuck you tonight. “
I did not express surprise but I said that all four of them fondled me nude, I sucked their cock and one of two uncle had already fucked me. Father said that he knows that he paid me one lakh .
“ but I want you to fuck them tonight , all together. “
I squeezed cock,
“ if you will also fuck me with them then I am ready but how it is possible, my husband is in house , he will be with me, I can not come to you every night, he may catch me. “
While driving he took out a packet from pocket and gave me.
“ beta, there are hundred pauch in this packet. Empty one pouch in his milk and make him drink. He will remain dead for 7-8 hours and then you come to us. , and keep others with you, you may need to put husband or mother in law to sleep at your sasural. “
I took packet and he told me not to come to his room but come to room , a large room on first floor in inner area.
“ we five will be there. “
“ but ….”
He pressed my cunt .
“ like that uncle gave you one lakh , we all will pay you one lakh each for your slutness but you will have to do everything we say. “
“ I will” .
When I came inside it was 9.30. Mother scolded me for getting so late. But I told mother that after long gap I met Manju, my friend and she delayed. We had dinner at uncle house but still we shared. Hot drink what were served to us has revitalised me. I was feeling more energetic than before.
At 10.30 I was on bed with husband . While he was busy in undressing me I put one pouch in his milk. I stirred it properly and I made him drink with my own hand. After he drank I pushed him down, turned over him in 69 and started giving blow job. In about 10 minutes I found him motionless. I checked his breath was normal.
I waited in room. At about 11.10 I opened door of my room and saw darkness all around. I focussed but did not hear any sound. I took a torch, pulled door shut and walked tiptoed. I took stairs and entered into room from where streak of light was coming.
They got up to see me. All five were there. I bolted door and walked seductively to them . I was nude , I stood in front of them with feet spread wide .
“ first my fees “
I demanded money and soon five thick envelopes were in my hand. I kept it aside and asked ,
“ what you want , body massage….”
But all interfered and said in unison…
“ only fuck and fuck….come start with sucking cock. “
I sat in front of them and one by one pushed down dhoti and paijama. They themselves pulled off top. All cocks were in limped condition.
‘ circle around me .”
I held two cocks , one of father and another of brother . They stood around me. I started with sucking of father’s cock. While I sucked one I fisted other. Other three men rubbed cock on my back, neck and arms… One by one I sucked all again and again till all cock began throbbing. I made them stand in straight line . I keenly watched cocks.
Uncle who had fucked me in morning was having thickest cock but younger of two brother’s cock was longest, at least one inch more than others.
“ see I have made all of you ready now this slut is ready, do what ever you all want. “
I said and laid on flat on thick bed prepared on floor. They whispered among themselves and after few minutes brother having longest cock penetrated me,
“ please note time of fuck by each one of you. “
I said loudly and immediately uncle who had fucked me stuffed my mouth with his cock. Other three began fondling boobs and other body parts. I cooperated and responded . Brother was pumping nicely. I knew that alongwith father my both these brothers were fucking village women. So he fucked like a experienced one, I was getting fondled so much that I did not bother for time. He ejaculated and then pulled out.
Uncle who was fucking in mouth penetrated and other brother began fucking in mouth. This continued till all five fucked and filled cunt. Immediaely after father pulled out one uncle ordered me to turn in doggy pose. I did and he again penetrated in cunt. Certainly I got much more pleasure in this pose than in straight pose. In this round also all five fucked and filled cunt.
Then one brother opened a whiskey bottle and poured all whiskey on me , starting from my forehead he poured on chest, boobs, belly, cunt and on hips. All five began licking like that stud licked in evening. They were turning me around and once When I was turned on belly father penetrated in ass. I moaned, screamed but enjoyed banging. Father certainly liked ass better than cunt. He ass fucked me for longest time. In this round also all five fucked in ass and filled it.
I looked at time, it was past 3 of night. I already had cock ten times in cunt and five time in ass. I looked around and saw only cocks of my favourite uncle and younger of two brother were having little tightness. Others have limped completely after three round.
“ uncle you two give me double penetration. “
All these five men were great fucker, they fucked ass holes also but they never had experienced double penetration. Father enquired ,
“ what is this double penetration. ? “
I pulled brother having tight cock on bed and began giving blow job. Soon it started throbbing. I positioned cunt on cock and let cunt slid over cock. I bend on brother, hips got raised.
“ uncle , push your cock in ass hole but first tighten your cock by licking cunt and ass. “
Uncle sat behind me, he caressed and licked cunt and slit. After about 7 minutes I felt cock entering ass hole. Uncle kept pushing and giving thrust. Finally it entered fully. We fucked in that position for few minutes and then said,
“ both of you hold me tightly and turn on sides alongwith me. “
They held me tightly, kept cock pressed in cunt and ass and we turned on side. My brother was in cunt facing me and uncle was behind .
“ baba, lift my leg up as much as you can pull it up. “
He came forward and slowly slowly lifted my upper leg up. He stretched it to maximum possible height.
“ uff what a lovely scene, what a lovely cunt… “
My eldest brother said and added,
“ it is so nice to see cocks moving in and out of both holes, Brinda how you feel. ? “
I looked at him smilingly and replied ,
“ brother, I love this double maza most , nothing is more pleasurable than this type of fuck. “
And that brother said,
“ I want my wife also to have such pleasure, though I ass fuck her but she never experienced this maza..”
I got opportunity ,
“ brother, see how your sister is enjoying with others cock, every women want pleasure of sex with others, you all have very nice cocks, you all fucked nicely so share your wives among yourselves, let bhabhi fuck with baba and uncles they will bless you and you will also get new cunt and maals.. “
While I talk both men ejaculated in respective holes. I looked at others . My father and other uncle’s cocks were throbbing again. I pushed my men away and got up. Father has many time ass fucked me but when I asked who wants what father desire to fuck in ass.
So I sat on cock of uncle and father penetrated in ass. Like before we turned on sides and this time brother whose cock was still limped and desired double penetration for his wife kept my legs raised . Both uncle and father banged and they banged it for longest duration that night. They did not discharge but brother holding my leg up discharged. His cum fell on three of us. Finally both ejaculated.
I got up .
“ any one wants more ? “

[Image: 185797-11.jpg]
“ any one wants more ? “

But they all shook their head. I saw , all cocks were now totally limped. We looked at wall clock, it was 5.30 , time of elderly lady to get up.

“ ok , thanks for pleasure and money “ .

I took steps to come out but they winked at each other, it seems they had planned something. One uncle lifted me and walked to bathroom at extreme end of corridor . Others followed us.

They made me sit on commode , an Indian type. I was unable to guess what they want and five spray of urine came falling on my body. They directed spray from my head to mouth,to boobs to cunt.

“ keep your mouth wide open “

Uncle ordered . It seemed to me that he only planned all these. I opened my mouth , they all tried to point spray in my mouth, one brother and uncle moved behind me and they made my back wet and other three continued to urinate on my frontal.

Then suddenly father moved forward , he held my hair and pushed cock inside mouth, I already had good amount of urine in mouth but he sprayed directly into throat, he pulled out and uncle pushed cock in mouth and finally one brother also fed me his urine.

They finished and four of them lifted me up by holding legs and hand. Fifth one held my head. Holding me like that they brought me into my room and put me beside husband. He was in sound sleep and then one by one they somehow pushed their semi limped cock in cunt and each fucked me for few minutes, while one fucked other pushed cock in mouth and I sucked it.

Lastly they kissed me all together on lips, cheeks, boobs and cunt.

“ Brinda beti, you are best, you have given us pleasure much more than we thought. Come back again soon we will get you real studs and we will have full day masti in open field. “

It was again same uncle who had fucked me while I gave massage. He , not my father was the ringmaster.

I was feeling pungent smell all over my wife. So I entered into bathroom and took bath like I never took before. I tried to count but could not count about numbers of rounds I took in cunt. I was fucked without any break for six hours.

After bath I came out and saw all those envelopes which my men gave were on bed. I sprayed lot of perfumes, tied hairs nicely. Put on a nice set of saari with sleeveless blouse. I counted content of each envelop. It all has one bundle of 1000s i.e one lakh. Earlier in evening that uncle had given me two lakhs cash and set of jewellery. So in one day I earned 7 lakhs. Not bad.

I came out of my room to ladies. My bhabhis kept looking at me.

“ uff Brinda, we never knew that you are so beautiful , how you managed such colour and shine, I am jealous of you. “

Telling this she hugged me and I whispered ,

“ all these shine and beauty is because of your brother who fucked whole night. “

She laughed loudly and pushed me away..

“ you bitch never try to seduce my husband, keep your jawani away from him. “

Other ladies scolded us for talking so cheap. I talked with them. Maids started coming. Cook prepared tea for us all. She served us and told other lady to take tea to men’s area. But I stopped her,

“ go out and call all my brothers, uncles and father here to share tea with me. “

Lady went away . I told cook to heat tea and after about ten minutes all males who enjoyed me whole night were with us. Both bhabhis tried to go inside room but I held them back .

“ bhabhi, no need to feel shy of family men…nothing wrong in talking with them. “

Both bhabhi giggled but stayed.

Ringmaster uncle commented

“ it seems Brinda , we are seeing you for first time. You never looked so fresh and beautiful ! “

One bhabhi added,

“ I also said same thing. “

I hugged that bhabhi . My massage lady dared and added,

“ chhoti maalkin ( me) bound to be extremely happy. She is going to her husband. “

We chatted for some more time. Husband woke up and he commented that he never had such a sound sleep. I winked at father and uncles.

He took bath and got ready and by 10 we started to go. I hugged all ladies including that massage lady. I whispered,

“ next time when I come, arrange two young but strong boys “

She pinched my back. I hugged my other three brother who have not seen nudity of sister. I hugged my cousin sisters and brothers and finally I hugged all five men in presence of all ladies of house. All saw that those five men kissed my forehead and then my cheeks. Finally I hugged mother. She cautioned me,

“ don’t defame yourself and your family…if you want sex come here, we will arrange as many men you want but in sasural dont show your sluttiness. “
I kissed mother and sat in car beside husband. We reached destination in evening time. I saw a crowd assembled to welcome us. After rituals and arti we entered house and many females commented same thing that bahu is looking much more beautiful and fresh that she looked first time.

[Image: MASSAGE-4.jpg]
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 16-04-2019, 06:15 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:20 PM