Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She had said 'Prem got it for me'.
So he had got her the ink/equipment, and applied it himself? It would make most sense, given the amount of time she had had yesterday, to get it done. Maybe he already had the equipment or access to the equipment, and all he had to do was get a design?
It bothered me that she would let Amir this kind of access to her body. He could have written ANYTHING on her back.
In any case, regardless of how she had gotten the tattoo, I now had an idea of how it could be removed. The tattoo could last typically a few days, sometimes a week, and could even last up to a couple of weeks if washed with care. At the same time, there were ways to "remove" it sooner, and rubbing alcohol or baby oil were the safest way to do it. I went out and bought a bottle of baby oil, and slipped it into my work bag.
The rest of the day at work was uneventful. Amir dropped me off near the flower-seller as before. He was going to fuck my wife again.
I walked home feeling the helplessness I had become used to, but with some degree of hope as well. I could get the stupid tattoo off her body today itself.
I rang the bell as I had become used to: after Kavita and Amir exited his room. As with the last time, I didn't hear any tell-tale moans, but I waited all the same, until I saw Kavita come out of Amir's room.
Kavita opened the door for me. She was still wearing the blue saree she had worn in the morning. She however didn't have the beaming smile she usually gave me at this time. Evidently she was still upset about this morning's argument.
The evening passed in a blur. I was waiting to go to bed, so I could use the baby oil to remove the tattoo.
In bed, I set the bottle on the bedside table beside me, and waited for Kavita to come and lie down beside me.
Kavita joined me in bed, a short while later. She lay down on her side, her back facing me, reading a book. The opportunity seemed just perfect.
The tattoo seemed revolting, at this distance, in bed. It felt even more like she was rubbing it in my face.
I tilted the bottle so some oil poured out onto the palm of my right hand, then straightened the bottle with my right elbow and then started fondling her waist with my right hand, from the back.
She giggled and said, "Someone's being naughty."
I started applying my right palm on the tattoo region of her midriff,now. And I could see it starting to come off, and darkening my palm.
Kavita appeared to sense something, because, she now sat up asking, "Manu, what ARE you doing?"
She turned to looked at me. She looked at my palm. She then looked at the baby oil bottle on the bedside table.
Her breasts heaved a few times, before she said aloud, "SHAME on you, Manu. I thought you were fondling me with love, and instead you were tricking me!!!"
I mumbled, "No, Kavi, I thought you also wanted it to come off in the morning, and since it didn't come off, I found out how to make it come off..."
My words trailed off at that time.
Kavita's breasts were heaving again, and she now said, "I KNEW it can last a few days before coming off, OK? I wanted to wear it just for a few days. Couldn't you grant me that SIMPLE pleasure? Instead of banging me like this?"
My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe she would describe what I had just done as bang.
She picked up her pillow and her blanket.
Oh God. She was going to go sleep in the hall again. Or worse, with Amir.
She took her legs off the bed, and then said, "Oh, what's the point anyway?"
She then put her pillow back on the bed.
She turned to look at me, and just kept looking at me. Her eyes seemed to grow misty.
Presently she said, "Manu, this is the first ever time you have done anything to me, my BODY, without my permission. Since this is the first time, I kind of understand why you did it, somewhat, I'll let it go, but DON'T do this kind of thing again, OK?"
I nodded, unable to keep out the fear in my face.
Somehow, she had changed her mind about not sleeping in our bed. But I couldn't figure WHY she had changed her mind.
She leaned over and kissed me, and put her arm around my chest.
She mumbled, "I should have suspected...never mind."
I repeated, just for emphasis, "I'm really sorry, Kavi. I won't do it ever again."
She turned to let her back face me again, then asked, "Did you properly remove it or is it just messed up now?"
I inspected it. It wasn't fully removed, but the letters were messed up. I told her so.

She said, "Go ahead and remove the whole thing. It's anyway messed up. And use a towel instead of your silly palm. You don't want it on your palm. And wash your palm."
I washed my palm off, and returned to bed with a hand towel to wipe off the rest off the tattoo. It took a few attempts before I got it off her completely.
I felt like I had "cleansed" her, yet a part of me felt guilty.
She was right, I had tricked her into letting me do it. It wasn't bang, but it was without her consent.
Then again, I thought to myself wryly, she didn't exactly take my consent before replacing my underwear with panties. Or, what she had done in bed with me, the previous week. Or, for that matter, the whole Amir affair.
The standards were different, and I knew deep down, why.
I couldn't do much about it.
Resignedly, but with the air of some accomplishment, tinged by guilt, I drifted off to sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 02:08 PM