Fantasy So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter
"Ok, Suzy-Q; if I don't get to be Shatner, you don't get to be Nimoy. We're seeing my memory of Troy's bachelor party. You can just say that." I thought back to that moment. "Yeah! I remember all of us were on top of the world that night! I'd just done that strip show and more with Julie and Brenda in front of all those people! All those men and women watching us, cheering us on. And then, hurrying off-stage into Troy's arms: A man who was not only OK with this whole crazy idea for a theme that we'd come up with, but gave us loving encouragement every step of the way! A man I loved, who genuinely loved me back. OK, so he was marrying someone else in the morning; I loved her too. And nothing would change between the three of us. I would still be both of their girlfriend, they would still be with me. I felt confident, secure, sure of myself. And then..."

"Hello, Troilus. Thanks for the invitation. How've you been?"

We watched as Troy introduced me to Contessa Helena de San Finzione for the first time. The time that I would end up not remembering. The woman from the news who was apparently Troy's first girlfriend and the bitch was fucking smoking in the hotel bar! Where other waitresses have to breathe it in!

"Fuck her!" I said, remembering what was going through my head at that moment. "I just had the greatest moment of my life and now she's trying to sound all Auntie Mame, calling their decision to make Julie Best Man 'sappy.' I don't care if she comes back! I don't care that she's 'the third person out there who can Do What We Do!' I'm not gonna take this shit!"

My voice came from the screen.

"I'm pretty sure there's no smoking in here." Ok, not assertive as I'd had hoped, however, from what Troy had been trying not to say, I was in the presence of the third, and from everything they'd told me about her up til now; evil mind controller that was "out there."

"And I was really pissed off at Troy's response. That she's got Diplomatic Immunity. So, even without the mind control, nobody can tell her not to smoke in here? And that's when she said."

The screen completed the sentence for me.

"Let's all go up to the Honeymoon Suite together. I have a surprise of my own planned."

"And there's the moment she fucking took that feeling away from you!" Sue shouted, pounding on the console.

The video continued. Brenda and I got up. Troy got up. He could probably fight her, or stop her, but there were too many people in here to do anything, so he went along.

"Helen's looking us over." Suzy-Ho said, as the image continued. "You know, they say that within the first thirty seconds of meeting someone, the decision 'Do I want to fuck them or not' is already made on some level."

"How does that help anything?" Sue asked for me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-04-2019, 04:15 PM