Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 20 Pt. 4

I lifted my legs weakly as she now started dressing me up, starting with one of the panties Amir had got for me the previous week.
She presently helped me into a vest, and then put on a bra and panties for herself, followed by a petticoat.
We walked into our bedroom. Thankfully, Amir wasn't there then.
Kavita now helped me into my work clothes, before putting on a black blouse and a blue saree.
I gulped as she finished dressing up. Her tattoo still showed up exposed, on her midriff. It felt like she was 'rubbing it in my face'.
I dully followed her to the hall. She went towards the kitchen, while I sat in the hall.
Amir was sitting there, dressed and ready for work. He was grinning in his usual irritating manner.
I suspected he had overheard at least some of Kavita's yelling when we had been in the bathroom.
The drive to work was largely uneventful. I was brooding on how things were going out of control.
If Kavita was going to be going around with a tattoo saying "A.A" on the back of her midriff,it was going to get noticed.
Sooner or later, people were going to put two and two together.
At least, those who knew Amir by his real name. Such as that supervisor at that Mughlai restaurant.
Why was she 'advertising' it in this manner? Did she not see this was tantamount to 'advertising' her relationship with Amir?
I slowly started coming round to the obvious conclusion: this was deliberate. She had meant to 'advertise' it.
Maybe not too many people who noticed it would be able to put two and two together. After all, Amir didn't have his name stamped on him.
Presently, Amir stopped in front of my workplace. I got off his motorcycle.
He chuckled, "P.B, P.B..."
I asked defensively, "What? Amir?"
"You're wasting your time, P.B. But I guess I should have made it clear before."
"Made WHAT clear before? Amir?"
"I don't own just your pretty wife's pussy and ass, P.B. I own ALL of her body. Get it?"
I hung my head down.
Much as his taunt irritated me, it rung true as well, in the context of what had happened today.
He continued, "I'll let you know more about your angelic wife tomorrow, P.B. Until then, work hard, OK?"
And presently, he drove off.
I got to work, and tried to concentrate on my work.
It was difficult. The spectacle of the letters "A.A" on Kavita's midriff kept flashing before my eyes, and in my mind.
I tried to think constructively. It looked more like I might end up losing my wife. I shouldn't lose my job as well.
Defeatedly, I tried to concentrate, blanking those thoughts out of my mind.
Kavita called me up after lunch. I was glad to hear her voice. It seemed like so long ago since she had called me when I was at work.
After some preliminary talk, she asked, "Manu, did you call up the A/C repair people?"
I gulped. I had forgotten.
She continued, "Do it today, Manu. It looks like it will be a hot summer."
I promised her I would do it right after the call, and she hung up.
I then called up the number she had given me, and proceeded to set up an appointment for the A/C repair on Saturday.
I then thought again about the change that had occurred this morning: the "temporary" tattoo that didn't turn out to be so temporary.
I looked up on how temporary tattoos could be removed. There were several types of temporary tattoos, I learned. And some could last longer than others.
She had mentioned during our argument, that 'Mehndi also takes time to wash off'.
So this tattoo of hers wasn't Mehndi-based. That would make sense, since it would have taken time to set in, and I didn't see her the previous day with Mehndi paste on her; it would have been difficult for her to do it even with the clothing she had been wearing, it would have risked staining her clothes.
So this seemed to be more the "airbrush" kind. Did she go to a shop and get it done on Sunday?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 02:08 PM