Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Her face went grim seeing me shake my head.
She said, "Well, your friends both had tattoos on their arms, and I told them then that it was cute. Why didn't you say anything then?"
What was she talking about?
I looked at her quizzically.
She said, "Your friends, Pooja and Aslam, we met them on Saturday and we talked about this, don't you remember?"
I didn't remember this part of the conversation at all.
I must have blanked out. I did remember blanking out of their conversation for some time.
I said, "I think I missed this part of the conversation, Kavi."
She said, "Uff, you were standing right there! Aslam had a tattoo on his wrist of Pooja's name, and then Pooja showed hers, of Aslam's name on her wrist. They told us their tattoos were permanent, and they got them when they were in college, remember?"
I obviously couldn't recall any of this.
I said, "Sorry, Kavi, I completely blanked out of this part of the conversation."
She looked like she understood my puzzled expression, and continued, "Anyway, this is a temporary tattoo, so don't get upset, OK?"
I still couldn't understand why.
I persisted, "Still, why a tattoo, Kavi?"
Her voice became angry, "I told you why, STOP it OK? It's cute. I think it's cute."
I gulped.
She continued, "I wore mehndi on my hands and legs when we got married. You seemed to think then that it looked nice. I don't see how this is different."
It was true. She had worn mehndi then.
So she found using a temporary tattoo a "cute" idea. Fine.
Still, this was very different from her wearing mehndi. Why THAT SPECIFIC tattoo, and THERE?
They were clearly the first letters of Amir's name. And they were in a somewhat visible part of her body: it would be visible unless she wore churidars or fully body length nighties.
It felt like a message of some sort.
"Why A.A, Kavi?"
Her voice was still angry, "What do you mean 'why A.A Kavi'?"
"Your tattoo says A.A."
"I mentioned it was cute before both you and Prem. And he got it for me yesterday. I guess that's why he picked what the tattoo was, the letters. If you had gotten it first, you could have got what you wanted. But you didn't even pay attention to something I liked, what can I say!"
I lost my will to fight it any more, on this issue. It seemed to be a lost cause.
Resignedly, I let her cover my cast with the plastic cover.
Presently, we proceeded to have our bath.
I nervously watched the tattoo on her back, waiting for it to wash off.
It appeared to become just marginally duller, but it didn't come anywhere close to coming off.
We now finished up our baths, and the tattoo still was there on her back.
I mumbled, "Kavi, it didn't wash away."
She flared up at this, "STOP IT MANU! It's supposed to wash off, maybe it will take a couple of washes. Mehndi also takes time to wash off. STOP nagging me over it OK?"
I was stunned silent, at her rage.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 02:07 PM