Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
As she turned to do so, I got a better view of the "spot of grease" on her back.
And as I did, I experienced what I think is the closest I have come to having a heart attack
The "spot of grease" wasn't a spot of grease.
It was a tattoo.
It was small enough that I wasn't able to discern it from a distance earlier. Now, up close, I could make it out.
What made my heart rate go up this much was not that she had gotten a tattoo.
I had seen women with tattoos on their midriff, especially teenagers. Though, I hadn't imagined that Kavita, of all people, would be the kind to get one, especially at her age. And even though I wasn't totally shocked at the sight of a tattoo on the back of Kavita's midriff, what made my heart beat as it did was the nature of the tattoo itself. It wasn't one of the popular "design" tattoos, such as a "butterfly", the one I could recall seeing most, on women's midriffs. It wasn't, for that matter, any kind of design that one could consider as "artistic". Her tattoo had just two letters: "A.A"
There was no mistaking what the letters on the tattoo stood for. As I took in the tattoo on the back side of her midriff, I swallowed my coffee wrong and spluttered. My heart was still palpitating at a rapid pace.
Kavita turned and patted my back and asked, "Are you OK?"
Her patting my back helped to restore my breathing. It didn't stop my heart from pumping at a rate I didn't recall ever happening.
What the hell was this about?
How could she do this?
How COULD she have done this? Didn't tattoos take time to do?
I had been asleep the previous day, in the afternoon. I hadn't noticed anything on her person in the morning.
She might have gone out and done it in the afternoon. But even she had joined me for a siesta. She couldn't have had too much time.
I stood gaping in shock.
Presently, Kavita took my half drunk cup of coffee from my hand, and the tray from the sofa where I had rested it. She went towards the kitchen, as I turned to watch her.
Now, even at this distance, I could make out the letters. They didn't look like grease any more.
I heard a low whisper on my right, "Watching her ass, P.B?"
It was Amir. I jumped as I turned.
He leered maliciously, then walked towards his bedroom, to have his bath.
I stood there in shock, as Kavita now came back to the hall, and led me to our bathroom.
I got shaken out of my stupor to an extent. I had to go to work.
Kavita put together our change clothes, and stepped back into the bathroom.
She helped me undress, as I stood gaping, still in the shock of the tattoo on the back of her midriff.
Presently, she started undressing as well. She had gotten down to her bra and panties, when she turned to me and asked, "Manu, are you OK? You seem to be lost in your own thoughts."
I finally managed to speak up. I had to swallow before I could get some words out, "Kavi, on your back...you got a tattoo?"
She smiled and said, "Yeah, isn't it cute?"
I didn't find it cute at all. I was never the kind of guy who found tattoos particularly interesting. And this was worse than any old tattoo.
"Kavi, how can you mark yourself like that, especially in a visible part of your body. It's permanent!"
At this she started laughing.
I couldn't understand what the joke was.
I stared at her inquisitively.
She saw my staring and stopped laughing. Still smiling, she said, suppressing a giggle, "It's not permanent, dummy. It's a temporary tattoo. It'll wash off."
I felt a surge of relief on hearing that.
A few moments later, the panic returned.
Why a tattoo, even if temporary?
I voiced my question.
"Why, Kavi? Why a tattoo anyway?"
She giggled, "Don't you think it's cute?"
I shook my head.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 02:06 PM