Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I realized how much more of a loner I was in college. I shouldn't have been surprised that he knew about my getting married.
But now...
Both he and Pooja had clearly recognized Kavita as the woman in the tight pants they had seen the previous week.
And they had recognized Amir, as the guy she had been with, the guy who had been pinching her ass.
They knew now, that lady they had seen, was my wife. And they could deduce that Amir, the guy she was with then, the guy who was pinching her ass, wasn't her husband.
They would also figure, given how Kavita had been letting him pinch her ass, that there was some kind of clandestine relationship between them.
They wouldn't keep quiet about it. Much the same way Aslam had heard about my getting married, other classmates of mine were soon going to hear about Manu's wife having a relationship with this muscular guy who had also accompanied us to the movie today.
They had come to the movie as a family: Aslam, Pooja and their kids.
We had come as...a bizarre group: me, my wife and..
I realized now, that Amir hadn't mentioned what he was doing with Kavita and I.
I was grateful in a way, to Aslam and Pooja.
They both must have realized the situation.
And they could have dug into what Amir was doing with us, and made me even more embarrassed.
Thankfully, they hadn't probed into Amir's 'role' with us.
They knew. But they appeared to make an effort to not further my embarrassment.
Would they keep quiet, for the same reasons, and not tell other people, other classmates? I couldn't know. They might find it hard to resist talking about it.
Who else might have seen Kavita and Amir then? Maybe people I knew had seen them, and were keeping quiet about it politely?
At this rate, sooner or later, I was going to become the laughing stock of the town. Or, whoever I knew in town.
I was in a total daze for the rest of the evening. We went out to eat after the movie. I was 'zoned' out. Kavita had probably noticed it, but she kept quiet about it.
We got back home, and Kavita changed into a 'regular' nightie. She prepared a glass of warm milk before we went to bed, to our respective rooms.
When we had gotten to bed, Kavita spoke, "Nice cute couple, Aslam and Pooja,Manu."
I sheepishly nodded. They had two kids and they were still married, happily. So much for my own conceptions in college, when they had gotten married.
She now added, "Their kids were cute, too."
I nodded again.
Kavita now put her arm around me and asked, "What is up with you today, Manu? You seem totally out of it. You're not talking at all."
I looked at her weakly. Should I tell her the whispers I had overheard between Aslam and Pooja? Should I tell her that she had been recognized from the previous week?
I made up an excuse, "Kavi, I was one of the few guys in our class who didn't attend their wedding reception. They got married in our final year."
She laughed and said, "I didn't realize they got married so long ago. Now I understand how come their daughter seemed quite grown up, for such a young couple. I don't think they seemed hung up over it, Manu. Why didn't you attend it anyway?"
I gulped as my discomfort continued. Should I tell her the true reason?
Kavita didn't wait for my answer anyway. She waved it off, saying, "Don't worry about it, Manu. Am sure they aren't upset at you still. Try to get some sleep now OK?"
I dully nodded, and fell asleep after a while.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 02:04 PM