Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I stood there nodding absentmindedly, trying to see how I could get away from this interaction.
Presently, I was distracted by the sight of a young looking girl.
She looked old enough to be in college. She was wearing a short skirt and a tank top. The design of her clothes looked remarkably similar to what Kavita had been wearing on Wednesday night. I did a double-take.
She was walking with a young chap, who had his arm around her waist. A couple of dating youngsters. I looked at the girl again. She was young, college going probably. Her build wasn't quite the mature, curvy shape that Kavita had attained. I had apparently stared at the girl too long. I heard a cough, and came back to present company. Aslam was grinning at me. He said, "Evidently Manu's getting married hasn't stopped his eyes from roving." He and Pooja both laughed as I grinned with embarrassment. Aslam leaned over and whispered so only the three of us could hear, "I don't blame you, she was looking hot!"
Pooja presently spoke, "She wasn't THAT good looking, it's her dressing, the way college kids these days dress makes us feel like old people! We were in college like them not long ago!"
I nodded in assent, absentmindedly following the conversation. Aslam said, "It's not just the college kids these days, even in our generation, some are much bolder than we are, Pooja dear!" He turned and gave Pooja a meaning look. I obviously was missing some context here.
Pooja grinned at me and said, "He's been asking me to dress more modern!"
I grinned back, thinking to myself, "You're wearing a burqa, you have a long path to modern clothes, Pooja!"
She then poked an elbow at Aslam and said, "I can't dress THAT outrageously and all! I have 2 kids!"
He grinned back saying, "You don't have to wear mini-skirts, but at least..."
Pooja interjected, poking an elbow again, "He's been pestering me much worse, since last week."
I asked with polite interest, "Oh? Why?"
She spoke, "We've obviously seen young people dressed like this for ages, but last week we also saw an older lady, seemed like our generation, dressed like, Wow, I couldn't believe it!"
I started feeling uneasy. I asked just to be polite, "Oh?"
Pooja kept gushing on, "This lady, she was with her husband, and, you should have seen her, Manu!"
I looked at her blankly. Internally, I already started having a mild fear about what I was about to hear.
"She was wearing these extremely tight pants, it was shocking! It was like you could see everything even though she was wearing pants! She was lucky her husband who was with her, was a well-built guy, otherwise someone would have hit on her, it is so risky dressing like that, I could never do that!"
I gulped. My fear just shot up several notches. It sounded so much like Kavita. Was she talking about Kavita?
She had been in this same movie hall last week, around the same time.
With trepidation, I asked, "I haven't seen many married women in Bangalore wearing pants, how do you know she was married?"
Pooja answered, "She was wearing sindoor and I could even make out her mangalsutra, she definitely was married!"
I gulped. It sounded very much like she was talking about Kavita.
Maybe not. If she was a married woman, chances were she would have been wearing sindoor and a mangalsutra, even if it was someone else.
Presently, Aslam leaned over and said, "Her husband didn't seem much like the shy type either! He kept pinching her ass in her tight pants all the time!"
And he chuckled as he finished up his words, and Pooja went red with embarrassment.
"Uff, all you guys can think about is sex!"
She was not the only one who was embarrassed. I was, too, to hear what Aslam just said.
If it was whom I feared...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 02:03 PM