Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 20 Pt. 1

As we sat for breakfast that morning, I waited with some degree of optimism, for the opportunity to go out together, with Kavita.
It would be a dampener that Amir would also be there.
Still, it would be better than the last two weekends.
We watched some TV in the morning, as I reflected on what had happened last night.
I noticed Amir smirking from where he was sitting. A couple of times, he raised and crossed one leg over his thigh, in a suggestive manner, pointing his foot in my direction.
I knew what he was referring to, what he was trying to remind me of: what had happened last night in bed.
What had happened had happened. In a way, it was 'better', as neither of them, especially Kavita, could pretend about it any more.
I could confront her any time, now.
I gulped as I thought about that.
After last night, I really ought to have confronted her.
She had enjoyed it, though. Especially when I licked her. She had come to an orgasm.
It was embarrassing, the idea of confronting her, after having brought her off orally, in that situation. Maybe I could USE this when I eventually confronted her as I knew I would have to, but it was embarrassing to think about talking to her in an accusatory manner, when I myself had licked her, on my own.
Would I not have licked her at all? If Amir had never put his foot on my head?
I didn't know for sure.
But I DID continue licking her, after hearing her initial moans.
I couldn't dodge that fact.
To an extent, I had lowered myself, on my own. And it was embarrassing to think of using that episode directly, to confront her.
The confrontation would have to come, soon, I told myself. But not as a direct reaction to last night's events.
We prepared to leave for the movie after lunch. Kavita took me to our room, and helped me change into outdoor clothes.
She then changed into a beige-colored chiffon saree, with a matching sleeveless blouse. She looked ravishing in the saree, and I felt a pang as I thought about the fact that Amir would be there, too. How I wished it could have been just the two of us: three was definitely going to be a crowd.
We got to the hall as Amir strode out of his room, dressed in a t-shirt. For once, he wasn't wearing one of his intimidating sleeveless t-shirts, which relieved me to an extent.
We got to the car, and Kavita helped me sit in the back seat, before she got into the driver's seat as Amir got in beside her, in the front of the car.
The journey to the movie hall was uneventful: Amir kept his dirty hands off her. I didn't read much into it, as he had already had sex with her so many times, I was beginning to lose count.
Amir got into the queue to get tickets for us.
Kavita and I waited making small talk about the movie and the movie hall: it had apparently been the same movie hall she had been to with Amir the previous weekend, but it had been a different movie in the same complex. As we stood waiting, out of the blue, I got a nameless fear: what if Amir got me a ticket by myself, and sat with Kavita for the movie?
Thankfully, that was not to be: he presently joined us with tickets for three adjacent seats.
The movie seemed to not be a popular one at the time: it had been released a while back, though Kavita and I hadn't seen it yet. Amir had seen it, but we didn't have much of a choice in terms of movies that were running in the various complexes we had considered before coming here. I realized this when we got inside, and the theater was half empty, which was surprising given it was the weekend.
Kavita sat down in the middle seat: I wasn't surprised by this. I was gratified that Amir didn't sit down in the middle, so he could happily fondle Kavita while I would have had to sit helplessly, on the other side.
Mid-way through the first half of the movie, though, I realized this didn't really help at all. His arm had crept around her waist, under her saree. I could see his palm billowing under her blouse, directly over her right breast.
He was fondling her, with her sitting right beside me. His audaciousness was out of control.
I sat beside Kavita, as helpless as I would have been had Amir been sitting in the middle.
A little while later, as we neared the end of the first half, Kavita leaned over to me and whispered, "Manu, can you get me a Pepsi please? Before the crowd comes?"
I nodded. I was beginning to get bored by the movie anyway, and it was irritating to sit silently while Amir kept fondling her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 02:01 PM