Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She whispered again, "No matter how Prem might provoke you with words or actions, do NOT mention, suggest or discuss with him, what happened on Wednesday night, OK?"
I couldn't understand her instructions at all. Especially because, I wasn't going to discuss it with him anyway.
I couldn't hold my curiosity, though. I asked, "Why, Kavi?"
She gave me a pitying look, then said, "Because I don't want you ending up with more broken bones or limbs."
She was warning me. Yet again. To behave, and acquiesce to what Amir was doing, to not resist as he continued his arrogant bullying ways. To not say anything that might provoke him, while it would be fine for HIM to provoke me.
Trying to blink tears out of my eyes, I nodded.
She stood up on her toes, and kissed me.
She then closed the shower water tap, started dressing herself up, and then proceeded to help me dress up.
Presently, she looked at me and said, "Glad you understand. Let's go have breakfast, and go out together today afternoon."
I asked, "Where, Kavi?"
She said, "I don't know, would you like to go to a movie? I was thinking of a movie."
This was what she had been doing with Amir, two weekends in a row. FINALLY, I had a chance to be included on the same plan.
I nodded, "That sounds good, Kavi. Let's do it."
She beamed, and kissed me.
We went out of the bathroom together, to face the day. I was feeling much better now, compared to the depths of last night.

CHAPTER 19 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:59 PM