Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 19 Pt. 4

I woke up to pitch blackness. It was some time in the night.
I realized that I was still lying face down, between Kavita's legs.
There was no pressure on my head, nothing holding my arm. I moved my arm above my head just to make sure there was nothing there.
Kavita's legs were now lying astride my head. Her thighs weren't wrapped around my neck, shoulders.
I was 'free' to get up and move to a normal sleeping position.
I started trying to do that, propping myself on my right hand.
At this, Kavita's legs stirred. She moaned.
She had woken up. She sat upright in bed, and helped me get up.
I was grateful for her help. Regardless of the debasing experience of last night, fact was, my arm was still in the cast. And her helping hand assuaged my feelings to some extent.
I was now sitting up in bed. She was viewing me with concern.
She whispered, "Are you OK?"
I nodded.
She helped me to a normal lying position. She then lay beside me and whispered again, "Are you sure you're OK, Manu? Do you need some painkiller?"
I felt a wave of gratitude to her for asking. I whispered to her, “I'm OK Kavi, don't need a painkiller, am not in pain."
She put her arm around me, and stroked my chest.
She whispered, "That was good last night, Manu, thanks!"
I went red with shame.
It felt like the right thing to do at the moment, but now, being told by my wife, that she enjoyed my tongue action on her, right after Amir had fucked her...it sounded like a put-down.
I had been put down enough, already. Her comment didn't make it particularly worse. It just made me feel momentarily ashamed.
I finally managed to put some speech together and whispered, "Did you have too much to drink, Kavi?"
She whispered, "No, just 1 1/2 glasses of wine."
She had, in the past, gotten tipsy on 1 glass of wine. So she did have too much to drink, for her metabolism.
I sighed and let it pass. Maybe she did it because she was drunk.
She whispered, "Good night!", then turned and closed her eyes. Soon, her light snores told me she was back asleep.
I lay down awake for a while, contemplating the depths to which I had sunk, before eventually falling asleep myself.
----------------------------------------------
I woke up to an empty bed, as I had for the last few days. I dully freshened myself and read the newspapers.
When it was close to the time Kavita and Prem would return, I prepared coffee.
As though on cue, Kavita and Amir arrived from the gym just as I finished preparing coffee.
We had coffee together. I avoided meeting Amir's eyes, or trying to make conversation with him. I was embarrassed when I even set my eyes upon him: my mind went back to last night, when he had planted his foot on my head, before and after I had licked Kavita's pussy. And he had humiliatingly left his foot on my head for a long time, even after I had finished bringing Kavita to her orgasm.
I instead looked at Kavita. She was wearing workout pants again, on the tight side, with a t-shirt that revealed a bit more of her midriff than her tops had revealed, the previous two days.
I sighed. Things were progressively getting worse. The few silver linings appeared bleaker and bleaker.
Kavita presently got up, and asked me to come for my bath.
This was my private, intimate time with her, guaranteed: thanks to Amir's putting my arm in a cast.
She got both our change clothes into the bathroom today. I stood still as she helped me undress.
We had our bath. Kavita soaped my ball and penis, but my penis stayed limp. I felt weak and mentally beaten, thanks to last night.
As we finished up our bath, Kavita asked me to step aside from the shower area.
She then opened the water, and let the water run.
I was puzzled by her behavior. I couldn't understand why she was doing it.
She presently stepped up to me and whispered, "Manu, I want you to promise me one thing."
I looked at her quizzically.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:58 PM