Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The shuddering grew more intense. I heard her moan out loud again. And then, her thighs started settling down.
I lay there between her legs, trying to come to terms with how low I had sunk.
I was her husband.
And I had just done oral sex to her, and brought her off to her 3rd orgasm of the night: the first two having been provided by Amir, through his dick.
I lay there, contemplating how I could have plunged this low. And I lay waiting for her to release her thighs from around my neck.
I realized then, that Amir's foot was still on my head. He was still holding my right hand behind my back.
I lay down quietly, waiting for one of them to release my face.
The minutes ticked by.
I contemplated how this must look in Kavita's eyes: I was lying down pathetically between her thighs, having given her oral sex KNOWING her 'boyfriend' Amir Ali had just fucked her.
Worse, this wasn't even a private moment between the two of us: the same Amir was standing towering over me, her husband, lying face between her thighs, his foot on my head.
What would she be thinking about this sight? Me between her legs, and her 'boyfriend' standing in an imposing manner, with his foot on my head?
The sight would tell her his place, and mine.
And looking at it from her eyes, I could see it too: his place, and mine.
I felt more defeated than I had ever felt. There was nowhere to run, no way to run. Just the sinking realization of my place.
My eyes started closing, and I was not conscious of when I fell asleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:57 PM