Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Her moans cut right through me.
She was having sex with Amir, with me being at home.
She had probably done this at least once in the past: the previous Saturday night. But then, I hadn't been aware.
This time, not only was I aware, she probably knew that I knew.
There was no longer any room to pretend. I knew, and she knew I knew.
The moaning went on for a few more minutes, and I heard her loud, prolonged moans signaling her orgasm.
It was done. It was over. She would come to bed shortly. And I would confront her. This was beyond anything that she had done with him, until then.
I then strained my ears, and heard the resumption of tinkling of glasses. So they were having some more to drink, after sex?
About 10 minutes later, the moaning sounds resumed. They were less loud this time round, and lasted less long as well.
I was wondering if she would come to bed now, when I heard a loud metallic sound from the door.
The door had been unlatched. It opened now, and I saw Amir in the doorway.
He was dressed in just his white underwear, and he was holding Kavita in his arms.
I felt very intimidated, at the sight of this muscular bully in his underwear, holding my wife in his arms. I instinctively jumped backwards.
He grinned, and came into our bedroom, still carrying Kavita.
She appeared to be semi-conscious. Her eyes were drooping, and she giggled as he set her down on the bed. Even her giggle sounded slurred.
She had had a bit to drink.
Presently, Amir turned towards me and snapped his fingers in a beckoning manner.
Was he asking me to come where he was?
I stood watching him, frozen to the spot. He frowned, and snapped his fingers again.
I stumbled towards the bed, on weak knees.
I had gotten a foot away from the bed, when Amir extended his arm.
I instinctively shielded my face with my right hand, because I was sure he would slap me.
Instead, he caught my t-shirt by the scruff of the neck, and pushed me on to the bed, face down.
I momentarily felt pain in my left arm as I landed. He quickly lifted me by my t-shirt, and pushed me further up along the bed, and released my t-shirt, dropping me directly in between Kavita's parted legs.
I fell right between her legs, and got a noseful of gooey liquid. I lay there still, trying to avoid the nauseating smell. I had always liked the smell of Kavita's pussy, and gotten turned on by it. But this was different. Her pussy smelled more of the gooey liquid that my nose had gotten, just now. As I lay still for a few moments, Kavita moaned and said in an entreating, lusty voice, "Mmmmm...go on, Manu..."
Go on what? Was she expecting me to do oral sex to her? NOW? What a disgusting thought. I wasn't going to do it. I continued lying still. I didn't know for sure that she meant me to do THAT, anyway.
Presently, she moaned again and said in a cross-sounding voice, "Mmmmm...Manu...I can't feel you at all..." I started telling myself in my mind that I wasn't going to do it, again, when I felt a heavy weight descend on the back of my head. It was a familiar weight. I had felt it on Tuesday, and I knew what it was. The weight was pressing me up close, against her pussy. I tried to get Amir's foot off my head, using my right arm. Momentarily, I felt my right arm being twisted behind my back. I lay there, helpless as a trussed chicken. The weight continued to press down on my head, pushing me up close, against her pussy. My lips were already scbanging her pussy lips. I wasn't going to be able to get out of this.
I parted my lips, and stuck my tongue out. I first only ran my tongue along the exterior of her pussy, over her clit. Then, as Kavita started moaning, I instinctively started pushing my tongue inside to the extent I could, and probing the interior. I could feel more gooey matter descend onto my tongue, and make it's way into my mouth. I could feel it's taste. The taste was very similar to what I had tasted on Wednesday. This reaffirmed what I already suspected about Wednesday night.
I heard a moan of pleasure from Kavita. She said, "Aaaaaah, Manu...you're hitting the spot...Aaaaahhhhhhhh..." She was enjoying it.
I started moving my tongue more feverishly. She was enjoying it. It didn't matter now, that the gooey yucky liquid was oozing onto my tongue, into my mouth and down my throat. She was enjoying my action. And even though it was utterly debasing, I started doing it, with as much passion as I could muster.
This was my "back-door" ticket back into her pussy, into her heart. She was enjoying it, so I had to do it now.
Presently, I felt something tightening around my neck. I strained my eyes sideways, and realized it was Kavita's thighs. She had wrapped them around my neck.
I kept darting my tongue around, as I felt her thighs start shuddering, as they did when she had an orgasm, as they had, two nights back.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:56 PM